PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good single guy!

scottishbride
6th April 2010, 16:50
Hiya everyone! My sister is coming to the UK soon. And I want her to meet someone here while she's on vacation. She is single 33 years old. So, any gentlemen out there! Please PM me. :)

KeithD
6th April 2010, 17:37
Hiya everyone! My sister is coming to the UK soon. And I want her to meet someone here while she's on vacation. She is single 33 years old. So, any gentlemen out there! Please PM me. :)
Good luck ... but they seem to be in short supply :doh

Steve.r
6th April 2010, 17:58
'Calling Tim............come in Tim' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
6th April 2010, 18:15
Teach her the Law Of Attraction...then she can everything and anything she wants..:rolleyes:

joebloggs
6th April 2010, 18:21
Teach her the Law Of Attraction...then she can everything and anything she wants..:rolleyes:

i've been trying it for a while, i want nigel to stop being so :Wave::heartshape1::Jump:

it shows you it doesn't work :Brick:

RickyR
6th April 2010, 23:01
Introduce her to the forum before she comes, she can make a few friends!

KeithD
7th April 2010, 09:00
Introduce her to the forum before she comes, she can make a few friends!
Do you have a pic? We have a spare bed :Jump: .... one day I'll remember my wifey reads this forum :doh :xxmixed-smiley-017:

scottishbride
7th April 2010, 12:12
Good luck ... but they seem to be in short supply :doh You are right boss... I guess I need to register her at the dating site.

scottishbride
7th April 2010, 12:13
Do you have a pic? We have a spare bed :Jump: .... one day I'll remember my wifey reads this forum :doh :xxmixed-smiley-017: haha... lol!

scottishbride
7th April 2010, 12:13
Teach her the Law Of Attraction...then she can everything and anything she wants..:rolleyes: Well maybe you can give some tips! :D

September
7th April 2010, 13:23
Good luck ... but they seem to be in short supply :doh

Yeah, why its always lack of men and lots of women, reason why men always had # 2 :Cuckoo:

KeithD
7th April 2010, 13:44
Yeah, why its always lack of men and lots of women, reason why men always had # 2 :Cuckoo:
I think we should be allowed 2 wives :xxgrinning--00xx3: .... twice the :76: .... but twice the :do_it: .... and I'm running out of time :D :olddude:

September
7th April 2010, 13:48
I think we should be allowed 2 wives :xxgrinning--00xx3: .... twice the :76: .... but twice the :do_it: .... and I'm running out of time :D :olddude:

Thats why I cant leave you here Keith, you always make me laugh :erotic4::icon_lol:

I might say something about scottish bride thread, there is a website of filipina whos making a party for those single british guy whos looking for a filipina g/f but sounds to me business because there is entraNCE FEE:yikes: