PDA

View Full Version : Paws

Sim11UK
3rd April 2010, 09:35
Since there has been some heated debate about goldfish & other animals, thought this might be of interest to some.

When I was in the Phils, after Typhoon Ondoy had struck, we watched the news every night on TV, watching peoples terrible distress.
One night, I was interested to see a piece, about the rescue of abandoned & lost pets, due to the typhoon, by PAWS - Philippine Animal Welfare Society.

Interestingly, it was started by a British woman, who was living in the Philippines during the 1950's.

Been meaning to post this for a while. :puppykisses: :)

http://www.paws.org.ph/site/1/default.aspx

keithAngel
3rd April 2010, 11:01
I think they supply joli bee:doh

Sim11UK
3rd April 2010, 11:08
Wouldn't surprise me, that spaghetti bolognese is disgusting. :vomit-smiley-011:

Arthur Little
3rd April 2010, 12:30
Hmm ... interesting article; it certainly made ME "paws for thought"! :rolleyes:

jam07
3rd April 2010, 13:08
Since there has been some heated debate about goldfish & other animals, thought this might be of interest to some.

When I was in the Phils, after Typhoon Ondoy had struck, we watched the news every night on TV, watching peoples terrible distress.
One night, I was interested to see a piece, about the rescue of abandoned & lost pets, due to the typhoon, by PAWS - Philippine Animal Welfare Society.

Interestingly, it was started by a British woman, who was living in the Philippines during the 1950's.

Been meaning to post this for a while. :puppykisses: :)

http://www.paws.org.ph/site/1/default.aspx

I wanted to be a volunteer of PAWS. Im just waiting for them to announce the next orientation date for the new volunteers. :heartshape1:

joebloggs
3rd April 2010, 17:06
I went to tagaytay zoo about 7yrs ago

does anyone know if the grizzy bear is still there :Erm:

aromulus
3rd April 2010, 17:11
I went to tagaytay zoo about 7yrs ago

does anyone know if the grizzy bear is still there :Erm:

It is on the floor, at the end of Jet's parents bed..........:D

joebloggs
3rd April 2010, 17:23

so your misses makes you sleep on the floor dom :D

aromulus
3rd April 2010, 17:35
so your misses makes you sleep on the floor dom :D

Very good for the :Sex:

joebloggs
3rd April 2010, 17:44
Very good for the :Sex:

:doh i didnt know you had a :puppykisses:

Sim11UK
4th April 2010, 00:34
I wanted to be a volunteer of PAWS. Im just waiting for them to announce the next orientation date for the new volunteers. :heartshape1:

Good for you Jam. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Let us know how you get on, if you do volunteer...It would be interesting. :)

keithAngel
4th April 2010, 01:24

Was Dom was :D