PDA

View Full Version : Dispatched

IainBusby
16th January 2007, 08:20
Mabuhay! We just checked & tracked my daughter's visa application this early morning & we are both so happy to know that it's already "DISPATCHED" Thank God! After waiting for only six weeks :huepfen024: :xxparty-smiley-050: :smileybigtmouth: Just hoping & praying it's a granted visa & not a refusal.

Louella & Iain

ginapeterb
16th January 2007, 09:53
Best wishes Louella, Gina and I are praying for you, I am sure its good news, I am confident your daughter will be joining you shortly

Ingat

Pete and Gina

gingxrick
16th January 2007, 09:57
We are very happy for you both Louella,we hope and pray that your daughters visa is inside her passport, hope to chat to you later.
Take care and god bless. Ricky and Ging :xxparty-smiley-050: :Yippeee: :Yippeee: :3: :3:

KeithD
16th January 2007, 10:29
We haven't had a 'family' member visa through here before, so let's start with a 100% record. :)

Mrs Daddy
16th January 2007, 11:07
Best Wishes iain and louella,cross fingers its a good news.Lets hope and pray for that.God Bless from keith and me

KeithD
16th January 2007, 12:45
Best Wishes iain and louella,cross fingers its a good news.Lets hope and pray for that.God Bless from keith and me
....now your scaring me :icon_lol:

Louella
16th January 2007, 19:12
Thanks for all the greetings guys! Up until now no news about it...if its granted or refused but my parents said they have received a confirmation from British Embassy, Manila that it has been dispatched! But anyway, i'll let you all know what's the outcome of it!

Mabuhay!

Louella & Iain

IainBusby
18th January 2007, 20:12
Louella's daughter's visa application pack arrived from UKVACS to Cagayan De Oro yesterday the Wednesday 17th Jan, but it wont get to her folk's house (30 to 40 minutes drive) until Saturday. Way to go Aboitiz 2Go

Chrisirene
19th January 2007, 11:28
IM SURE ITS VISA..hehehee

KeithD
19th January 2007, 13:26
Saddam has been 'DISPATCHED' :D

Mrs Daddy
20th January 2007, 11:07
its just happened Mr.Administrator sir,that my hubby`s name is same name as what you`ve got.hehehe

Louella
21st January 2007, 10:23
Hello everybody!!! It has been "confirmed" that my daughter has been granted a settlement visa. 2GO has delivered it just yesterday at my parents' residence in Damilag, Bukidnon. We are so happy about it & i'm hoping to find a job as soon as possible for our "baon" in going to Philippines. So excited about it!

Maraming, maraming salamat po!!! :huepfen024: :xxparty-smiley-050: :huepfen024:

Louella & Iain

gingxrick
21st January 2007, 11:55
Congrats Louella we are so happy for you and Iain, we wish you both a great future in the UK with your daughter. Hoping you can find a job soon, when are you planning to go to the Phils,
Take care and god bless from Ging and Ricky

jbt
27th January 2007, 12:21
:Hellooo:

Hello everybody!!! It has been "confirmed" that my daughter has been granted a settlement visa. 2GO has delivered it just yesterday at my parents' residence in Damilag, Bukidnon. We are so happy about it & i'm hoping to find a job as soon as possible for our "baon" in going to Philippines. So excited about it!

Maraming, maraming salamat po!!! :huepfen024: :xxparty-smiley-050: :huepfen024:

Louella & Iain

:Hellooo: Congratulations!!!

eljean
27th January 2007, 12:38
congratsssssss!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
29th January 2007, 12:22
Congrats louella from my hubby and i.you`ve made it:xxgrinning--00xx3: