PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!

gracia143
31st March 2010, 21:49
Today, the UK Government granted my Indefinite Leave to Remain. I am very pleased and so is Trev. So tonight, I'd like to share this special day with you guys and would like to extend my thanks to everyone on here. The infos I got from all of you are as always invaluable. I may not have been posting as often as I used to (I hope you forgive me, as it isn't so easy juggling with full-time job and going to Uni w/c I am proud to say I'll earn the Brit Qualifications soon), but I am always reading and still enjoying the banters here. Cheers to you all:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Keith thanks for this site!

KeithD
31st March 2010, 21:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Seems to be a cluster of good news :Jump:

Party everyone....Doms paying :D :heartshape1:

gracia143
31st March 2010, 21:56

Thanks again Keith, I've always been your number one fan in case you didn't know. And of course thanks to the Moderators and the rest of the members active and inactive.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::REDancedancer08:

joebloggs
31st March 2010, 22:45
:xxgrinning--00xx3: great news gracia :rolleyes:
good luck with UNI to :rolleyes:

misscarie
31st March 2010, 23:05
Congrats po and god bless...

Cheers!

DaveUK
1st April 2010, 00:04
Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
1st April 2010, 00:30
Congratulations!!

South-east boy
1st April 2010, 01:30
:REDancedancer08: :appl: What qualification will you gain From Uni? Do you hope to change your job or is this qualification related to your current job?

aromulus
1st April 2010, 06:23

:Erm:

So that's why we are at yours tomorrow...:doh

aromulus
1st April 2010, 06:25
We are very thrilled for you, Gracia, and wish you all the best.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope to see you and Trev again at some Barrio Fiesta or the other...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
1st April 2010, 08:44
:Erm:

So that's why we are at yours tomorrow...:doh
...and some fun :Sex: :heartshape1:

gracia143
1st April 2010, 09:08
We are very thrilled for you, Gracia, and wish you all the best.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope to see you and Trev again at some Barrio Fiesta or the other...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks so much Dom. Please say hi to Jet. Would love to see you both again at the Barrio Fiesta this year.

Hi Joe! Thanks, I'm good. Hope you and your family are doing well too.

Hi South-east Boy, I've taken up Business Management w/c will give me a better chance of finding a much better paying job. I've also been offered a place at Uni for September to study Business Law & International Business which I am pleased to say.

And to everyone, thanks again. It's been a great journey for us so far. :Hellooo:

joebloggs
1st April 2010, 10:51

doms the last person you want to see at a Barrio fiesta :xxparty-smiley-004::philippines:[:Beer::unitedkingdom::xxparty-smiley-004:

i manage some how to miss him each year :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
1st April 2010, 11:27
More good news ... more reasons to :xxparty-smiley-050: ... Congratulations and all the best in completing your university qualifications!!

liane
1st April 2010, 14:16
Congratulations! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

LEAHnew
2nd April 2010, 15:43
I'm expecting this news:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::Jump:Congratulation my dear I am so happy for you:)

cinmickey28
2nd April 2010, 15:48
Congratulations Grace!:Jump::Jump::Jump::)

kimmi
2nd April 2010, 17:11
well done te Grace..xx

pennybarry
2nd April 2010, 22:24
My very best congrats for the job well done my friend. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Keep it up!

LadyJ
3rd April 2010, 02:33
Today, the UK Government granted my Indefinite Leave to Remain. I am very pleased and so is Trev. So tonight, I'd like to share this special day with you guys and would like to extend my thanks to everyone on here. The infos I got from all of you are as always invaluable. I may not have been posting as often as I used to (I hope you forgive me, as it isn't so easy juggling with full-time job and going to Uni w/c I am proud to say I'll earn the Brit Qualifications soon), but I am always reading and still enjoying the banters here. Cheers to you all:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Graciaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! The above gave you gracia:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done:Jump:

gracia143
3rd April 2010, 12:26
Sis Leah, thanks so much. Hope you'll get yours sorted soon and you too Kimmi.

My friend Penny, thank you for the warm wishes. I know you are dealing with some troublemakers at the moment but I do believe that you will get through all these as you are such a strong and courageous person.

And to Arthur, LadyJ, Cinmickey and Liane. Thank you all so much for the many Congratulations.

Happy Easter everyone, may you all experience love and peace! xxx

Alan
3rd April 2010, 13:21
Well done Grace. You've come a long way since that day in Makati!

Al.:)

gracia143
3rd April 2010, 13:32
Well done Grace. You've come a long way since that day in Makati!

Al.:)

Oh Al, tis true. How fast time flies, never knew I'd come this far...and now I heard that you're back? I meant to ask, when is Hanna coming over? Miss you guys, Happy Easter!

vbkelly
3rd April 2010, 13:48

yahoooooooo congratz!!!

September
3rd April 2010, 14:56
Cant read all the replies, but gracia I am so happy for you sis