PDA

View Full Version : British Summer Time.... My Ass!!!

KeithD
31st March 2010, 08:56
Strong winds are becoming the norm during the summer months... but :furious3: snow in my garden this time of year!!! :Brick:

aromulus
31st March 2010, 09:05
Strong winds are becoming the norm during the summer months... but :furious3: snow in my garden this time of year!!! :Brick:

High winds, cold and rain all night.....:doh

And 8 am on the dot it started snowing....:NoNo:

Another "Barbie summer" in the offing then.....:Erm:

Arthur Little
31st March 2010, 11:28
:iagree: Isn't it just typical of :Britain: that we enjoyed great [albeit chilly:freezin:] weather throughout most of the month of March ... yet no sooner are the clocks changed to herald the official advent of 'British Summertime', than it's marked by a return to wintry conditions? :36_1_26[1]:

les_taxi
31st March 2010, 11:56
No snow in sunny yorkshire:xxgrinning--00xx3: (ok not so sunny but no sign of snow)

Arthur Little
31st March 2010, 14:13
No snow in sunny yorkshire:xxgrinning--00xx3: (ok not so sunny but no sign of snow)

None really to speak of here in Perth, either ... :Erm: ... well, perhaps a smattering ... but it soon disappeared!

IainBusby
31st March 2010, 15:59
None really to speak of here in Perth, either ... :Erm: ... well, perhaps a smattering ... but it soon disappeared!

They showed the village of Blackford which is only about 20 miles from Perth on BBC news last night and it looked like the snow was quite heavy there.