PDA

View Full Version : Narrowly Avoided Kidnap

keithAngel
30th March 2010, 16:41
Had a date tonight with a Nurse who finished at 10pm from her shift arrived 30mins ahead having shaved and applied the nice tuba aftershave 9.45 text arrives "im just changing out of uniform" 23 texts and 50 mins later there she is pretty as a picture

Great says I shall we have a coffee at Bo,s (the rendevous opposite her hospital she had chosen) or off to the resturaunt by cab she had also chosen

Imagine my suprise when she jauntily flashes the car keys and says ive brought the pick up and then aaagh another car with dad brother and cousin smelling a trip to the sulu sea or cleaners I made my excuses and scarperd into a strategicly placed cab who laft lots at my story so youl have to put up with my nonsense a little longer:rolleyes:

Its suprising the amount of ladies that want me to date their friends pity im not kinkyer:icon_lol:

aromulus
30th March 2010, 18:02
Had a date tonight with a Nurse who finished at 10pm from her shift arrived 30mins ahead having shaved and applied the nice tuba aftershave 9.45 text arrives "im just changing out of uniform" 23 texts and 50 mins later there she is pretty as a picture

Great says I shall we have a coffee at Bo,s (the rendevous opposite her hospital she had chosen) or off to the resturaunt by cab she had also chosen

Imagine my suprise when she jauntily flashes the car keys and says ive brought the pick up and then aaagh another car with dad brother and cousin smelling a trip to the sulu sea or cleaners I made my excuses and scarperd into a strategicly placed cab who laft lots at my story so youl have to put up with my nonsense a little longer:rolleyes:

Its suprising the amount of ladies that want me to date their friends pity im not kinkyer:icon_lol:

Keep your hands off me sis in law tomorrow....:D

keithAngel
30th March 2010, 19:03
Keep your hands off me sis in law tomorrow....:D

That should cause some gossip Dom me counting 500,s into her hands in the middle of the mall Usa Duha Tulo.....................:D

aromulus
30th March 2010, 19:05
That should cause some gossip Dom me counting 500,s into her hands in the middle of the mall Usa Duha Tulo.....................:D

What you doing up at this time of night...?:Erm:

keithAngel
30th March 2010, 19:21
As I had indicated above my evenings entertainment was curtailed by unknown entities so Im consoling my self with a variety of liquids:Cuckoo:

joebloggs
30th March 2010, 22:58
Imagine my suprise when she jauntily flashes the car keys and says ive brought the pick up and then aaagh another car with dad brother and cousin smelling a trip to the sulu sea or cleaners :

i wouldn't trust a whitey if that was my daughter :rolleyes:, they're probably decent people :xxgrinning--00xx3: and whats wrong with a free trip to Zamboanga this time of year :Jump:

keithAngel
31st March 2010, 02:10
Me not either but I offered lunch she came up with dinner location etc just failed to mention she was nipping home for the full makeover whilst I waited

To be honest noway was i getting in a motor at 10.30pm with 3 unknown males at 10.45 no matter how pretty for all I know she might be a he too:cwm24:

And not sure if zamboango is covered on the travell ins:icon_lol:

joebloggs
31st March 2010, 06:04
And not sure if zamboango is covered on the travell ins:icon_lol:

is that the reason you used :icon_lol:, good reason for not going, i doubt you are covered :rolleyes:

We advise against all travel to south west Mindanao and the Sulu archipelago because of ongoing terrorist and insurgent activity. We advise against all but essential travel to the remainder of Mindanao.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/asia-oceania/philippines

keithAngel
31st March 2010, 06:22
Depends how you define "Essential":D

joebloggs
31st March 2010, 06:33
Depends how you define "Essential":D

:rolleyes: well i wouldn't count on your insurance company :ReadIt: paying your random :icon_lol: or the British gov :cwm24: