PDA

View Full Version : requirements spouse visa

Zachere
15th January 2007, 15:51
hi Everyone,
i am new memer here i need your advice what the Requirements for Spouse visa i am MArried to Dutch man,
Thanks in Advance:)

bentghie
16th January 2007, 01:38
Please Inquire Or Visit Their Website.:)

KeithD
16th January 2007, 10:30
Look through the Visa posts, use the Search........etc.....

Mrs Daddy
16th January 2007, 11:12
Hi Zachere Mr. Administrator is right just do further research in this site and you`ll know the answer as what all the people did in here.take for instance me :-).all your questions been already asked by some of us before.so just do some a bit of reading and enjoy!

scotsfiancee
16th January 2007, 13:28
hi Everyone,
i am new memer here i need your advice what the Requirements for Spouse visa i am MArried to Dutch man,

Royal Netherlands Embassy to the Philippines
9th Floor, King's Court Building
2129 Chino Roces Avenue
Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone: +63 2 812-5981

http://www.netherlandsembassy.ph/new/index.php

Spouse visa???? :Erm:

keep search :)

Zachere
16th January 2007, 16:21
hi to all Thanks so much for the replay to my post.
God bless you all

A_flyer
16th January 2007, 22:50
hi Everyone,
There is no spouse visa for the Netherlands but a "Family reunification" or "Establishing a family" visa process. It's a part of the MVV process (authorisation for temporary stay in the Netherlands).

BUT, due to the Immigartion Laws there, at the start of the process you will have to pass first the "Basic Civic Integration Examination". The examination tests fundamental knowledge of the Dutch language and Dutch society. The examination is held orally, in Dutch, at the Dutch embassy or consulate general in the foreign national’s country of residence.

So the first thing to do prior starting the visa process is to learn Dutch language and society in a school (unless you are already fluent in Dutch language).

Official infos on the Netherlands immigration process are here: http://www.ind.nl/EN/

francesca
17th January 2007, 09:08
AIE AIE AIE!

Stiffer than france eh?
In France, you learn the language in the host country. They approved spouse visa even zero understanding of french language.

I was thinking Germany had the same manner because Bibi (for Germany) study German Language in Philippines before she can avail a spouse visa.

KeithD
17th January 2007, 09:39
In the UK they allow you to take the English test in Chinese......probably....:)

A_flyer
17th January 2007, 12:48
Stiffer than france eh?
It's not a new thing Francesca, the law changed there 1 year ago.

“As of today, March 15th (2006), migrants wishing to settle in the Netherlands for, in particular, the purposes of marrying or forming a relationship will be required to take the civic integration examination abroad."