PDA

View Full Version : certain types of pic and docs...

belfast_dude
25th March 2010, 21:38
i have just been told that when applying for the visas and permits...that they only accept pictures in a certain format not albums or album size...does anyone know

if this is the case? and if so what format?

cheerz peeps

Ross
26th March 2010, 09:40
i have just been told that when applying for the visas and permits...that they only accept pictures in a certain format not albums or album size...does anyone know

if this is the case? and if so what format?

cheerz peeps

its not true believe me ive been there recently

justchecking
26th March 2010, 13:07
No idea about format - never heard that before - but we stuck pictures on sheets of paper - 2 per sheet labelled with date, place and people and attached them with evidence of the trip e.g. boat tickets etc as part of our evidence of relationship - separate section for wedding with all docs and for 'in the house' pictures with bills etc to prove we had lived together

They don't accept folders/files and take all your papers out to put in a courier envelope so maybe thats whay they don't want an album....

sars_notd_virus
26th March 2010, 13:20
No idea about format - never heard that before - but we stuck pictures on sheets of paper - 2 per sheet labelled with date, place and people and attached them with evidence of the trip e.g. boat tickets etc as part of our evidence of relationship - separate section for wedding with all docs and for 'in the house' pictures with bills etc to prove we had lived together

They don't accept folders/files and take all your papers out to put in a courier envelope so maybe thats whay they don't want an album....

Great Info thanks!!

lyka
26th March 2010, 13:41
no format..