PDA

View Full Version : hello to everyone!

subicgirl14324
13th January 2007, 09:15
hello po

i am new here to this site....i want to have more friends in this forum....i just reading all the threads here and sounds everyone are very friendly...anyway i have a british boyfriend who live in warrington we are in a 1 year and 2 months relationship and very happy to our company...and yes this is the first time that we will meet each other personally but no date yet (still waiting) i am excited to be w/him and yes become one :D

hope i am welcome here thanks and god bless to all of us :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hey:i am planning to apply for fiancee visa:)

subicgirl14324

Mrs Daddy
13th January 2007, 09:28
hi there:Hellooo: your in a right site:xxgrinning--00xx3: yeap,everyone here are friendly:) Goodluck to you and to your boyfriend.wish you love and happiness in the world.about applying for a fiancee visa just keep reading stuffs on this site about visa.More Power to you and God Bless from my hubby and I:D

subicgirl14324
13th January 2007, 09:47
hi there:Hellooo: your in a right site:xxgrinning--00xx3: yeap,everyone here are friendly:) Goodluck to you and to your boyfriend.wish you love and happiness in the world.about applying for a fiancee visa just keep reading stuffs on this site about visa.More Power to you and God Bless from my hubby and I:D

wow thanks madam:) for quick reply and sorry for late response :doh :D
mrs.dady i have no connection at home so i am here in cafe and i really have to go :( i will visit this website again thanks for the warm welcome here .... thanks so much sayo :) plz tell to ur asawa be patient for ahmm :Sex: ooppsss joke lang po cge ma'am bye for now and best wishes for both of you :Hellooo:

KeithD
13th January 2007, 09:54
we are in a 1 year and 2 months relationship

Why do women count it to the nearest minute, while me are lucky to hit the right decade? :icon_lol:

Warrington....not far from there.....if he annoys you we can do his knee caps :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

IainBusby
13th January 2007, 11:35
Welcome to the forum subicgirl, you'll find all the help and advice you need right here!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
13th January 2007, 14:28
i wonder where subicgirl is from :Erm: :Rasp:

tiger@tigress
14th January 2007, 06:54
:Hellooo: Welcome Welcome Subicgurl! :Hellooo:

empott
17th January 2007, 03:38
Hello subicgirl :smileybigtmouth: