PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Pets?

KeithD
20th March 2010, 21:10
2 Guinea pigs.... although they will never be on the menu, although I do catch the wife licking her lips now & again while looking at the fish tanks :omg:

maria_and_matt
20th March 2010, 21:32
a dog ..... when i look at her meaty legs makes me want to bbq it:bigcry:

KeithD
20th March 2010, 21:37
a dog ..... when i look at her meaty legs makes me want to bbq it:bigcry:
Thank God it wasn't a pussy joke :rolleyes:

maria_and_matt
20th March 2010, 21:45

:icon_lol: talking of pussy.... a pussycat got eaten by a dog near us:bigcry:

Steve.r
20th March 2010, 21:47

I have pussys I have pussys :D I have 2 beautiful white ones, pics below

and being a fish freak, I keep discus and some wild p.Scalares (Angels) in a 2500ltr system.

Steve

joebloggs
20th March 2010, 22:03
I've got a dog and the misses, not sure which has the worse bite :cwm24:

and the best pet of all 'sea monkey's' just when something kills them all :cwm24:, by magic more of the little :Bugger: appear, hardly need feeding or cleaning.. and you don't have to clean up after them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/paradoxofreality/Odds%20and%20ends/seamonkeys.jpg

LLktJwesGe0

bornatbirth
20th March 2010, 22:41
:icon_lol: talking of pussy.... a pussycat got eaten by a dog near us:bigcry:

did your hubby make love to you? :D

Steve.r
20th March 2010, 22:42

and the best pet of all 'sea monkey's' just when something kills them all :cwm24:, by magic more of the little :Bugger: appear, hardly need feeding or cleaning.. and you don't have to clean up after them :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cool, they are the BEST food for my fish, I hatch them by the million when I breed my fish as a first food source.

joebloggs
20th March 2010, 22:46
Cool, they are the BEST food for my fish, I hatch them by the million when I breed my fish as a first food source.

:yikes: :furious3::Brick::angry:

i'll tell my 9yr old daughter that :cwm24:

and i'll tell my misses you've got loads of fresh fish :Wine::rolleyes:

Steve.r
20th March 2010, 23:15
:yikes: :furious3::Brick::angry:

i'll tell my 9yr old daughter that :cwm24:

and i'll tell my misses you've got loads of fresh fish :Wine::rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

and

joebloggs
20th March 2010, 23:22

and

but more importantly i'll tell me doggie you've got 2 cats :rolleyes:, she :angry::censored::cwm23: cats :rolleyes:

i was taking her for a walk once, turning a corner, she pulled forward, and a cat flew passed my head :yikes:, my shar pei dog had managed to surprise the 4 legged vermin, and i dont know what she did to it, but the cat blooded her nose a bit, but me dog was :):BouncyHappy::) all the way home :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
20th March 2010, 23:25
can your dog see wheres shes going?

joebloggs
20th March 2010, 23:28
can your dog see wheres shes going?

yes, but she can smell them 4 legged furry vermin from miles away, we live in a cat free zone :rolleyes:

Sim11UK
21st March 2010, 00:06
yes, but she can smell them 4 legged furry vermin from miles away, we live in a cat free zone :rolleyes:

I thought I was reading Dedworths post for a minute :icon_lol: :D

I've got 2 kitty kats :Hellooo:

I like the music to the video Joe...interesting? a 2cv driving nun, the mind boggles???

joebloggs
21st March 2010, 00:16
I thought I was reading Dedworths post for a minute :icon_lol: :D

I've got 2 kitty kats :Hellooo:

I like the music to the video Joe...interesting? a 2cv driving nun, the mind boggles???

you don't see many 4 legged scousers, well only when their harassing sheep :sheep:

sea monkeys are amazing things thou,

Arthur Little
21st March 2010, 00:25
No pets in OUR household :NoNo: ... but we tend to a neighbour's West Highland terrier and feed her tropical fish whenever she and her family are on holiday or away for a weekend.

Sim11UK
21st March 2010, 00:29
No pets in OUR household :NoNo: ... but we tend to a neighbour's West Highland terrier and feed her tropical fish whenever she and her family are on holiday or away for a weekend.

You feed the dog their tropical fish :omg: I shall report you Arthur!!!!!! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
21st March 2010, 00:42
You feed the dog their tropical fish :omg: I shall report you Arthur!!!!!! :icon_lol:

:D SHE [the dog] is a HE, Simon ... not that that makes any difference, mind you. :icon_lol: With his long, extending lead, he sometimes gets me :8_1_215: when I take him walkies!!!

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 00:43

better to blame the dog than arthurs wife :icon_lol:

my old landladys cat kepted bringing the neighbors fish in the house in the middle of the night, there i am in my pants with a purring pussy thinking hes so clever bringing a live fish in the house to flap around :censored: stupid cat

Arthur Little
21st March 2010, 00:53
... there i am in my pants with a purring pussy :censored:

:cwm24: At least you still had your pants ON in the presence of the "purring pussy" ... so there's no need for the 'censored' bit!

Sim11UK
21st March 2010, 01:03
I found a dead rabbit in my house the other day, one of my cats brought in...it's not the first time. :NoNo:

KeithD
21st March 2010, 10:11

I used to keep them, still go the stuff and a packet of eggs.... maybe time for them to hatch and make music together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

did your hubby make love to you? :D
:icon_lol:

you don't see many 4 legged scousers, well only when their harassing sheep :sheep:
You're confusing me with Rob again :rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
21st March 2010, 11:48
We got 3 cats and they are all called 'GARY' ....'gary'...'Gary'..

sars_notd_virus
21st March 2010, 11:53

The downside is they dont eat ur left-overs...and they dont keep ur feet warm at night,...oh they could do but u feel a bit wet :rolleyes:

joebloggs
21st March 2010, 12:00
The downside is they dont eat ur left-overs...and they dont keep ur feet warm at night,...oh they could do but u feel a bit wet :rolleyes:

:Erm:, i feed the misses my left overs and rest my feet on her :rolleyes:

Doc Alan
21st March 2010, 12:16
A friend had an old pussy . I had her put down for £35.

aromulus
21st March 2010, 12:29
cat adobo...?:Erm:

KeithD
21st March 2010, 12:33
A friend had an old pussy . I had her put down for £35.
...and what about the cat? :Erm:

cheeky
21st March 2010, 12:43
my lovely cat....

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 12:46
my lovely cat....

is your hubby david moyles?

KeithD
21st March 2010, 12:53
:icon_lol:

cheeky
21st March 2010, 13:41

not at all lol...does he looks like david moyles?

KeithD
21st March 2010, 13:42
Look like him.... IT IS HIM.... he just hasn't told you yet :D

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 13:45

hes the everton manager and looking at your avatar he does look a lot like him, almost like a twin?

cheeky
21st March 2010, 13:49
i did changed our picture now, he still look like him? i rang him to ask about david moyles and he said he got a red hair lol...

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 13:57
i did changed our picture now, he still look like him? i rang him to ask about david moyles and he said he got a red hair lol...

oh much better, he looks more handsome than david moyles :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky
21st March 2010, 14:02
well thank u...

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 14:32
i have a dog, 3 cats and 2 hamsters! my bro wants to buy a fish...and my dad wants to buy a lion or a tiger hahahaha :icon_lol: my mom keeps on asking us if we really want to put up a zoo! LOL! :D

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 14:43
i knew some one who had a pet lamb and walked it around like a dog, until it was big enough and ate it :icon_lol:

jam07
21st March 2010, 14:54
I have an adopted siamese cat named 'yuna'. she's very cute and i love her so much! :cwm38:

Sim11UK
21st March 2010, 14:55
i knew some one who had a pet lamb and walked it around like a dog, until it was big enough and ate it :icon_lol:

How many cats & dogs have you got bornatbirth? I remember you saying you had a lot? :Erm:

jam07
21st March 2010, 14:56
my lovely cat....

cutie! :cwm38: :BouncyHappy:

bornatbirth
21st March 2010, 14:57
growing up i had many guinea pigs, as family pets we had a cat called sparky, a great dane called heidi and 2 others 1 called laddie and the other brandy, funny that i remember all their names? :D

KeithD
21st March 2010, 15:01
One thing we forget when a Filipina comes to the UK is that they have to leave all their pets behind as well as family & friends.

jam07
21st March 2010, 15:04
One thing we forget when a Filipina comes to the UK is that they have to leave all their pets behind as well as family & friends.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Ladybug_sim
21st March 2010, 15:09
my two sweet but naughty calico cats... :)

jam07
21st March 2010, 15:14

tri coloured! :xxgrinning--00xx3: tri-coloured cats are considered 'swerte' (lucky) to some filipinos :)

cute cats you got there ladybug! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I also have a white cat. he has blue eyes! i love his eyes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
21st March 2010, 15:14
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:cwm24::cwm24::cwm24::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Sim11UK
21st March 2010, 15:18

Both of these cats, were rescued from the street. The one on the right, kept us awake for 3 nights crying, she was a small kitten, close to death.
She only has one eye. :bigcry: As you can see, both are now in good health.

We fed a few starving feral cats too...Ladybug sim continues to feed them when hungry. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :cwm38: :BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
21st March 2010, 15:22
cats :NoNo: vermin , lazy things , catching poor birds :cwm24:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

my dog hates cats, if she wasn't so old :cwm24: she be chasing them now :rolleyes:

http://www.californiasharpeirescue.com/images/Agnes.JPG

similar to this beauty :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
21st March 2010, 15:24
Good to see as a MOD Joe you know how to shrink pics :doh

joebloggs
21st March 2010, 15:25
Good to see as a MOD Joe you know how to shrink pics :doh

:icon_lol:, its gone.. :doh

not my dog anyway, shes same as that, but jet black, born to hate cats :rolleyes:

jam07
21st March 2010, 15:30
[QUOTE=joebloggs;211396]cats :NoNo: vermin , lazy things , catching poor birds :cwm24:

my dog hates cats, if she wasn't so old :cwm24: she be chasing them now :rolleyes:

she's very pretty! i love dogs as well :cwm38: we have 2 dogs (*askal - ASong KALye) in our laguna house. Everytime we leave the house, I always tell them to guard the house well :) :cwm38:

*askal or asong kalye - dogs with no specific breed

:)

Ladybug_sim
21st March 2010, 15:33
tri coloured! :xxgrinning--00xx3: tri-coloured cats are considered 'swerte' (lucky) to some filipinos :)

cute cats you got there ladybug! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I also have a white cat. he has blue eyes! i love his eyes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks jam, Yes, im feel lucky to have them.. the first one i got on the street crossing while the big track pass by she is too scared little kitten before and the second one we rescued her as what buggy said.. a very skinny kitten but now they grow up and keep me busy here cleaning there poo and wee coz they cant go outside home just afraid for them to get preggy as they are both female... they are so sweet cats and feels me not alone anymore here. :cwm38:

Good to know that you have cat there too .. wow, many lovers cat now on here..:BouncyHappy: as what i search that when cat has a white color something different for them like they are deaf or they can't hear clear and some are blind too... is it true?:Erm:

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 15:35
this is how my cats sleeps...hehehehe :icon_lol:

joebloggs
21st March 2010, 15:37
[QUOTE=joebloggs;211396]cats :NoNo: vermin , lazy things , catching poor birds :cwm24:

she's very pretty! i love dogs as well :cwm38: we have 2 dogs (*askal - ASong KALye) in our laguna house. Everytime we leave the house, I always tell them to guard the house well :) :cwm38:

*askal or asong kalye - dogs with no specific breed

:)

the pic is similar to the dog i have, but its a full blooded shar pei- not a wrinkle on her , unlike a wrinkled shar pei,

when i stayed at the misses in san pedro, i was shocked to see cats, dogs and chickens living together :yikes:, my dog would have a heart attack :yikes: if she saw that :NoNo:

askal or asong kalye - we have that here to, we call them scousers:xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
21st March 2010, 15:51

You'll be making poor Joe horny with pics like that :Rasp:

Ladybug_sim
21st March 2010, 16:00
Time to sleep and have a yummy dinner .... :Rasp:

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 16:01
You'll be making poor Joe horny with pics like that :Rasp:

hahahaha...sorry i didn't mean to..rather my cat didn't mean to..:icon_lol:

jam07
21st March 2010, 16:04

my yuna sleeps like that as well specially now that its too hot! :icon_lol:

cheeky
21st March 2010, 16:50
I have 2 cats, one adult (Meyo as already seen in his photo) and a kitten called Ming ming!
I will miss them so much when I go to the Uk in a few months.
Poor Ming ming has ear mites and is being treated.Meyo is a jealous cat, he ignored me when I first brought the kitten home.Now he tolerates ming ming but he is the boss. He was jealous of my fiancee and scrated him!! he ended up in A & E with a deep tear to his wrist. That was boxing day.
haha

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 16:54
I have 2 cats, one adult (Meyo as already seen in his photo) and a kitten called Ming ming!

My oldest cat's name is also Mingming..she's a stray cat which my dad adopted..and then started the cat family in our house (she already had a lot of kids but now they're all just 3 in the house)..LOL! :D i think most of the cats (in Philippines anyway) are called Mingming.. :Rasp:

KeithD
21st March 2010, 16:57
.. (she already had a lot of kids...)..
:Erm: How did that happen? :rolleyes:

raynaputi
21st March 2010, 17:05
:Erm: How did that happen? :rolleyes:

oh i meant kittens! :doh hahaha LOL! :Cuckoo:

cheeky
21st March 2010, 17:16
thats mingming the small little cute kitten.

jam07
22nd March 2010, 03:34
thats mingming the small little cute kitten.

she's adorable! :cwm38: i have a generic name for my cats - miming! heheh! :D

cheeky
22nd March 2010, 08:33
thanks jam07..mingming is very sweet and she likes biting everybody's feet and it tickles lol

cheeky
22nd March 2010, 08:39
jam07 how old is ur siamese cat? my adult siamese cat is not very affectionate i can't hardly carry him...mingming is half siamese and haft himalayan and she is completely opposite to my adult pure siamese...

jam07
22nd March 2010, 09:46
jam07 how old is ur siamese cat? my adult siamese cat is not very affectionate i can't hardly carry him...mingming is half siamese and haft himalayan and she is completely opposite to my adult pure siamese...

my yuna is now 4 months old. I adopted her when she was one month old and she is very sweet and playful! wherever I am in the house, she's there! she sleeps on my bed as well :cwm38: :)

jam07
22nd March 2010, 09:52
thanks jam07..mingming is very sweet and she likes biting everybody's feet and it tickles lol

Lol! I just remembered this kitten when I was in my friend's house in Zambales...

cute no? :cwm38:

cheeky
22nd March 2010, 11:05
when mingming will reach 6months old i will have her spayed my adult siamese cat is already castrated coz when he is in heat can't handle the noise...what about u jam07 are u planning having her done too?

kimmi
22nd March 2010, 12:09
WE have a puppy staffie named PETAL and 5 budgies..:)

Arthur Little
22nd March 2010, 18:47
:Cuckoo: Meyo is a jealous cat, He was jealous of my fiancee and scrated him!! he ended up in A & E with a deep tear to his wrist. That was *boxing day.
haha

Forgive me for being a bit :cheeky-smiley-024: myself here, by jokingly suggesting that ... HAD Meyo scratched your fiance *a day earlier ... you could've changed his name to 'Santa Claws'!! :bluegrab:

cheeky
22nd March 2010, 20:09
Very funny........the scratch which caught my vain in my wrist caused blood to pump out! We rushed to the Makati medical centre where my credit card was swiftly used.It cost me £606 for 5 injections one in each bum cheek and two in one arm and 1 in the other .The ones in the bum were for Rabies.
What a great end to Boxing Day.We both laugh about it now, but deep down I still have a distrust for the bloddy cat Meyo!!! Haha

Arthur Little
22nd March 2010, 20:17
the scratch which caught my vain in my wrist caused blood to pump out! We rushed to the Makati medical centre where my credit card was swiftly used.It cost me £606 for 5 injections one in each bum cheek and two in one arm and 1 in the other .The ones in the bum were for Rabies.

What a great end to Boxing Day.

:omg: ...

... deep down I still have a distrust for the bloddy cat Meyo!!!

... I'LL bet!

bornatbirth
22nd March 2010, 21:29
Very funny........the scratch which caught my vain in my wrist caused blood to pump out! We rushed to the Makati medical centre where my credit card was swiftly used.It cost me £606 for 5 injections one in each bum cheek and two in one arm and 1 in the other .The ones in the bum were for Rabies.
What a great end to Boxing Day.We both laugh about it now, but deep down I still have a distrust for the bloddy cat Meyo!!! Haha

does a western get charged more there :Erm:

Arthur Little
23rd March 2010, 00:17
does a western get charged more there :Erm:

Dunno ... :NoNo: but it seems an inordinate amount of money for a couple of jabs on the :action-smiley-081: and another three pinpricks in the more visible parts!!! :rolleyes: Maybe they were [pure] gold injections.

Doc Alan
23rd March 2010, 00:34
Dunno ... :NoNo: but it seems an inordinate amount of money...
In the UK a single dose vial of rabies vaccine cost about £25 in 2006 (British National Formulary) and several doses (up to 5 ) may be needed depending on circumstances - much less than current Makati prices !

cheeky
23rd March 2010, 06:00
I obviously went to the most expensive medical centre in Manila! Very fast, and very expensive. I had 6 units of active rabies (based on my weught) , each unit cost 7000pesos, a jab in my arm for inactive rabies, and tetinus. I realise I got done over, but thankfully my travel insurance covered me, it just took 3 months to get most of it back. I was supposed to have 4 follow up jabs up to a month afterwards, but did not bother. I feel fine, have not started to froth at the mouth yet!!!!

jam07
23rd March 2010, 06:16
when mingming will reach 6months old i will have her spayed my adult siamese cat is already castrated coz when he is in heat can't handle the noise...what about u jam07 are u planning having her done too?

hmmm... i dont know yet but of course we wanted her to have kittens as well. I bet they'll be sooo cute! :BouncyHappy: :cwm38: :BouncyHappy: