PDA

View Full Version : a few visa questions

belfast_dude
17th March 2010, 21:01
Q,1 i got a new phone 8 months ago...and on teh old phone is 2yrs of text messages from my wife...can i put the old phone in the application as evidence.?

Q.2 all the evidence i give forward.. will it all be given back after teh application? ( silly question maybe)

i forgot my other question...i will add it if i remember

cheerz y'all

joebloggs
17th March 2010, 21:37
i dont think they will take your mobile, they might thinks its a bomb :Bricks:

you should be able to get your texts from your old phone, back them up to your sim, transfer to your pc with a app, by usb cable or blue tooth etc

only thing you might get back are any orginals docs you send and anything they don't need. so any orginals make 2 copies of, one for the embassy and one for you, in case you never see them again :yikes:

belfast_dude
17th March 2010, 21:49
i just want the cards and chatlogs back...they r our history

joebloggs
17th March 2010, 21:55
i just want the cards and chatlogs back...they r our history

you should get them back

are you applying for a spouse visa or a family permit for your misses ?

belfast_dude
17th March 2010, 22:44
i am applying for a family permit for my wife and son....and i remember the other question....

Q3 i am applying for a family permit through my irish citzenship....i am wondering if we r successful and my wife and son get the permit....i live in belfast in northern ireland...because the permit is going through irish citizenship...do they have to fly in through dublin or any southern irish airport...or can they fly direct into belfast...?
it is a tricky sitiuation...i wud not like her to fly to belfast and be refused..and sent home even if she is legally allowed to be here...confusing yeah...

cheerz

aposhark
19th March 2010, 21:44
Q,1 i got a new phone 8 months ago...and on teh old phone is 2yrs of text messages from my wife...can i put the old phone in the application as evidence.?

Q.2 all the evidence i give forward.. will it all be given back after teh application? ( silly question maybe)

i forgot my other question...i will add it if i remember

cheerz y'all

I used a camera to take a photo of all of her texts to me and pasted them into a word document.
Some people connect their phones to their pc's and do it that way :)

ThaiVisaExpress
20th May 2010, 06:45
You should include any contact evidence.