PDA

View Full Version : working in israel

stevewool
16th March 2010, 15:50
hi any advice welcome , my partner would like to work in israel she has the work offerd her, but she needs to pay about £3500 for fees, cost and other things to the agency, they say she can earn artound 18,000 over a 3 years contract, and they are willing to let her pay half then the rest on finance, it all sounds not right to me but she says its a good agency and lots are being offerd the jobs caregivers, she is in the phils at this moment too, any help or thoughts on this please, she thinks doing this her way is best because she has not to rely on me

Northerner
16th March 2010, 16:12
Hmmm. Let's see:Erm: Paying upfront to work?

sounds like a scam! Although the others on this forum might have had exerience with them more than myself..

aposhark
16th March 2010, 16:20
£3,500 fees to work there :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Sounds outrageous to me :NoNo:

KeithD
16th March 2010, 16:53
That's the way these agencies work..... most people work the first year or two just to pay off the fees :doh

cheeky
16th March 2010, 17:00
is she going to work there as a carer? u know the name of the agency?

stevewool
16th March 2010, 19:31
is she going to work there as a carer? u know the name of the agency?

dahlzhen in manila i think , just dont sound right paying so much upfront and working in israel too, rather her come here but a women has to do it her way first it seems

Mich
16th March 2010, 19:39
i have a friend who worked in Israel for a few years. She went through the same agency. As far as i can remember, the placement fee is really expensive. It is "common" among Philippine overseas placement agencies to collect these fees.

If she wants to verify if the placement is not as its supposed to be, she can call the POEA for info. www.poea.gov.ph

stevewool
16th March 2010, 19:48
thanks i will tell her its just the arangment fee , wow ,is it best to pay that to bring here here , that is what i would like

RickyR
16th March 2010, 22:07
Yes its very common, normally end up paying all the fees, flights and visas themselves.

keithAngel
17th March 2010, 07:35
Hard to comment without being aware of where yous guy are at in the relationship stage but any job in the UK is going to pay 50% more than the one you mention and the fees are less to so a settlement visa as spouse would seem a no brainer if its what you both want:xxgrinning--00xx3: