PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Visa Granted!!!

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2007, 11:48
Hi Guys just wanna say that we did it my hubby and i just got my visa this morning.it was raining all day but we managed to go to the courier office as we couldnt wait for my visa and we didnt mind about the rain.as we went there we couldnt wait to open the documents.we decided to sat down in the stair way outside the courier office even if it was a bit wet and raining.as we first opened the 2go plastic bag i was really looking for my passport and when i opened the front page the excitement went off my face as i couldnt find the visa but when turn to next page we were overwhelm as the visa was there:xxgrinning--00xx3: it was unexplainable feeling for both of my hubby and i the happiness that we have in our hearts is unmeasurable.we surpassed a lots of trials and then now we made it.it took for about 7 weeks before we got our visa and now hubby is busy thinking what should be the best day to travel.am very much excited for us to be together and not be apart again.well,before i end my story,just wanna say thanks a lot for everybody who`s always been a big help,you know who you are and specially to Mr.Administrator keith who has the same name with my hubby,how can i ever forget that name:) without you we may not know what to do with our visa application.to janice and everybody.thanks,thanks and once again thanks:Hellooo: :cwm38: .May new year of 2007 and onwards may bring peace and love for all of us.from my hubby amd me wish you all the luck guys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
9th January 2007, 11:54
welcome to the freezing uk!:D

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2007, 12:18
thanks eljean

KeithD
9th January 2007, 12:42
Freezing typhoon soaking UK :D .......and as a bonus......Taxes are going up :action-smiley-081: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

john sergison
9th January 2007, 13:59
well done mrs daddy
congratulations to you both
i know the feeling that you had when you opened the passport.
my fiancee opened hers at the courier office also while she talked to me on mobile and when she found visa i could not hear her for all the cheering in the courier office.
she arrives in manchester england on 11th jan.
dont worry about cold or rain because you will be together and love conquers all.
to every one else who are still trying, dont give up , all on this forum are right behind you.

john and alona

Chrisirene
9th January 2007, 15:11
Hi Mrs Daddy,

CONGRATULATIONS BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!

I HOPE MINE IS THE NEXT:D

Regards
Irene

mike1
9th January 2007, 18:45
congrats to mrs daddy, and to john &Alona and Chrisirene we hope you will be next

Chrisirene
9th January 2007, 19:20
congrats to mrs daddy, and to john &Alona and Chrisirene we hope you will be next

I WISH I WISH I WISH I WISHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

KeithD
9th January 2007, 19:23
she arrives in manchester england on 11th jan.
I bet John can't sit down at the moment.....high pulse....sweats....anxiety.....sod it....just get legless :icon_lol:

john sergison
9th January 2007, 22:41
already am keith, god this asda smart price scotch tastes good tonight

Jay&Zobel
9th January 2007, 23:19
forget not to attend the PRISM seminar & secure CFO certificate!!!!!

baboyako
9th January 2007, 23:28
can you send me a 1000dpi colour scan? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol:

tiger@tigress
10th January 2007, 03:15
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
10th January 2007, 09:47
congrats MRS DADDY

Mrs Daddy
10th January 2007, 10:36
thanks,thanks and many more thanks to everybody to chrisirine i bet your the next one just keep praying girl and everything would be alright,trust me!!! to john sergison well,congratulations to you and your wife as well.to vbkelly,m@@,baboyako,jayandzobel,mike1,right now hubby bought for me suitcase that it could fit me inside,hahaha!

vbkelly
10th January 2007, 11:04
thanks,thanks and many more thanks to everybody to chrisirine i bet your the next one just keep praying girl and everything would be alright,trust me!!! to john sergison well,congratulations to you and your wife as well.to vbkelly,m@@,baboyako,jayandzobel,mike1,right now hubby bought for me suitcase that it could fit me inside,hahaha!

welcome mrs daddy!!!!!

Chrisirene
10th January 2007, 11:53

Thanks Mrs Daddy....(Mag Dilang angel ka sana)

Its me!!! inside the Pack Bag...almost fit-in!!!!!!:icon_lol:

KeithD
10th January 2007, 15:13
Its me!!! inside the Pack Bag...almost fit-in!!!!!!:icon_lol:

:cwm24: Never seen that position before................. :icon_lol:

scotsfiancee
10th January 2007, 20:06
Congrats Mrs. Daddy..... sorry am late again :bigcry:

Welcome to UK, remember at the first day you arrive here go for shopping most stores sales up2 70% now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
10th January 2007, 21:00
Congrats Mrs. Daddy. :xxgrinning--00xx3: U r an inspiration... wish u luck

emma

Mrs Daddy
11th January 2007, 10:09
thanks emma!!! huh?! inspiration am i,well anyway thanks.wish u luck as well from my hubby and i :-)

KeithD
11th January 2007, 10:19
More pics on the gallery to celebrate.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Especially of SCOTS :D ......who is still a mystery :bigcry:

empott
18th January 2007, 02:31
Ooops my reply is late :doh Anyway, thanks Mrs Daddy, i need that coz waiting is too hard. Good luck to ur new life in UK and God Bless.