PDA

View Full Version : Mouse problem

keithAngel
13th March 2010, 05:51
My mouse seems to be stuck

Notavirusalso
18th March 2010, 22:43
we might need a little more info on this one ie. is the mouse stuck to the table ? or ddo you mean the pointer is not moving ?

bornatbirth
18th March 2010, 23:03
we might need a little more info on this one ie. is the mouse stuck to the table ? or ddo you mean the pointer is not moving ?

look closely at the photo, i think there a real mouse in the mouse? :icon_lol:

Notavirusalso
22nd March 2010, 16:16
ah ic the icon is stuck.....diddnt see that because ..well i cant see the icon

Arthur Little
22nd March 2010, 17:49
My mouse seems to be stuck

Grrr ... tends to get me "ratty" :angry: when THIS happens!

johncar54
22nd March 2010, 17:57
This is a coincidence in that I just got my PC back. I had a problem in that it will not shut down. Every time it closes it automatically re-opens. The diagnosis is that the mother board if has a problem. which is not worth fixing. But tue coincidence:- the key board and the mouse would not work, not recognised when I re connected them. I just bought a new keyboard and now the mouse and the keyboard are fine. Of course the PC still does not shut down !

KeithD
22nd March 2010, 18:13
PC not shutting down is a common Windows problem, just run the fix.

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 04:55
...Of course the PC still does not shut down !

It's more ok compared to my desktop..it keeps on shutting down! :dumbputer: It says one or more of it's installed devices is corrupted..well it just shut down again right in the middle of typing this post!:smileybigangry:

johncar54
24th March 2010, 08:02
It's more ok compared to my desktop..it keeps on shutting down! :dumbputer: It says one or more of it's installed devices is corrupted..well it just shut down again right in the middle of typing this post!:smileybigangry:

I had a similar problem some while ago, The 'expert' changed various bits which made no difference.

I don't know why but I took out a memory stick (there were three) one at a time and when one was out there problem stopped. The PC speed did not seem affected so maybe that stick had never worked. Its been OK ever since, although I still have WORD set to save every three minutes, just in case !

KeithD
24th March 2010, 09:58
What OS are you using?

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 11:19
What OS are you using?

Windows XP...i think when my bro added the 3rd memory stick, that's when the prob started..but not sure though :Erm:

KeithD
24th March 2010, 11:24
3 Memory sticks!!! :Erm: You're bro just likes to have things sticking out does he? :rolleyes:

Well first thing you do is try it without the stick in! If it works then, you know what the problem was. If it doesn't, swap all the sticks arounds in the USB ports then try.... if that all fails come back here.... we don't charge :Wave:

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 11:34
3 Memory sticks!!! :Erm: You're bro just likes to have things sticking out does he? :rolleyes:

Well first thing you do is try it without the stick in! If it works then, you know what the problem was. If it doesn't, swap all the sticks arounds in the USB ports then try.... if that all fails come back here.... we don't charge :Wave:

hahahaha..well :Erm: i meant the computer memory..uhmm..:Erm: hahaha i don't really know computer hardware stuffs...he used to add memories with the desktop and do some upgrades in it...then when he bought his laptop, he just ignored fixing the desktop now, which me and my sis use.. :dumbputer:

KeithD
24th March 2010, 11:42
Goto START>RUN .... and type MSCONFIG in the box, then ENTER

Select the STARTUP TAB, and UNTICK EVERYTHING .... then reboot :) .... that will stop most crap loading up at the start. If it doesn't crash after that you know it was one of the. If it is still crashing in 2-3 days, re-tick them all again.

raynaputi
24th March 2010, 11:48
Goto START>RUN .... and type MSCONFIG in the box, then ENTER

Select the STARTUP TAB, and UNTICK EVERYTHING .... then reboot :) .... that will stop most crap loading up at the start. If it doesn't crash after that you know it was one of the. If it is still crashing in 2-3 days, re-tick them all again.

:yesmaster:ok i'll try that and hopes it won't crash again... :pray::dumbputer:

johncar54
24th March 2010, 16:49
By memory sticks I of course meant the ram memory in the PC i.e. like:- 2GB Transcend DDR3-1333 240P UB-DIMM 9-9-9, not flash drives type.

GaryFifer
24th March 2010, 19:58
Just waiting till the next thread.. pussy problem. Wait. has he done that already?

KeithD
24th March 2010, 23:29
Just waiting till the next thread.. pussy problem. Wait. has he done that already?
:xxgrinning--00xx3: See... all fixed >>> :action-smiley-081: