PDA

View Full Version : Dispatched

Mrs Daddy
8th January 2007, 12:40
Hi Guys its been 7 weeks now since my husband and i submitted our visa application.and almost everyday we tried to visit ukvacs site to track our visa application but it was always says "AT THE BRITISH EMBASSY" for seven consecutive weeks and friday last week my hubby tried to call the embassy but they said same thing as what on ukvacs site.tonight while after we had our dinner at my parents house i told him if we could try to go to the internet cafe and checked for our visa thing and i was amazed because instead of "at the british embassy" we have our new things to read and i was overwhelm cause it says for now "DISPATCHED" hope we`ll going to have the visa result tomorrow and hopefully in God`s will we have the visa in my passport as well.as sson as we got the visa result i`ll tell you guys whats next.well,more power to this site and to all the moderators here who are in big help for us really.in behalf of my hubby and myself we thanks everybody who`s always been there for us in a helping hand.special mention to the moderator keith,i mean without this site we may not know what might be the possible things to do in applying our visa application,to pete to his site and iain-louella,ging-ricky and to janice and to everybody.thanks a lot from the bottom of our heart.:cwm38: God Bless us all in the year of the fire pig:icon_lol:

KeithD
8th January 2007, 13:03
If it says 'DISPATCHED' that means it left UKVACS 24-48hrs ago.

As soon as anyone sees that, go home straight away and WAIT.

Mrs Daddy
8th January 2007, 13:30
I`ll take your advice Mr.Moderator sir!!!

gingxrick
8th January 2007, 13:31
Well done Mrs Daddy we are praying for you both,wishing your visa is in your passport, fingers crossed from ricky and ging

KeithD
8th January 2007, 13:48
I`ll take your advice Mr.Moderator sir!!!
I've been demoted :rolleyes: :icon_lol:

empott
9th January 2007, 05:25
Hope u get ur visa Mrs. Daddy :xxgrinning--00xx3: i wish u well.

emma

tiger@tigress
9th January 2007, 07:49
You Will Get It for sure Mrs. Daddy......:Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2007, 11:17
we did we did got our visa.thanks to everybody:Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2007, 11:25
we did,we did just this morning we got the visa

Louella
9th January 2007, 11:52
we did,we did just this morning we got the visa

Hello to both of you! I told you yesterday that it's a VISA:xxgrinning--00xx3: Iain & i are happy for both of you & as well as the rest. Best Wishes!

Louella

Mrs Daddy
9th January 2007, 12:18
thanks louella and to everybody!!!

Philip
9th January 2007, 15:00
Congratulations!!! :)

gingxrick
9th January 2007, 15:14
Congratulations Mrs Daddy wow so when are you coming to the UK? Ging and I (ricky) hoping you have a safe journey soon.

Gensanbritish
9th January 2007, 18:51
congratssssssss

andypaul
9th January 2007, 19:36
Well done and cograts

eljean
9th January 2007, 19:54
you dont like freezing?:bigcry:

Mrs Daddy
10th January 2007, 10:53
hi ging and ricky thanks a lot to you guys!hubby and i booked a flight for february 8.thanks to empott,tiger@tigress,phillip,gensanbritish,andypaul and to eljean and by the way freezing would be okay coz i know i could get plenty of cuddles from my hubby.hahaha