PDA

View Full Version : Yes !! Is this a record ! Beat that one !!

rockman
2nd February 2005, 18:31
:)Yes Beat that one, Got Vevienne over here after only four months and two trips to the Phillipines, and Vevienne came back with me last time!
Thats right folks we did it, after only meeting up for the first time on september the 17th 2004 and we came back together on the 26th of january.
It took a load of paperwork but when they seen how much paperwork we had they just gave in and let Vevienne come here. See if you can beat that one anyone !!

Admin
2nd February 2005, 20:24
Took 10 days from start to finish in Singapore to get my Filipino babe over here, although I here it may take upto 2 weeks now :o

Hope you've got the heating up as high as it goes ;D

rockman
2nd February 2005, 21:06
Yes Keith but can you honestly say that was the first time you met this filipino babe ?
Or was it a case of you met her before this and then you applied for the Visa ?

Admin
2nd February 2005, 21:15
I wish you would make your messages more clearer then, you didn't say that??? ::)

rockman
2nd February 2005, 21:46
"after only meeting up for the first time on september the 17th 2004 and we came back together on the 26th of january. "
What is not clear about the above statment ?? Anybody ????
And by the way my record still stands !!

Admin
2nd February 2005, 21:48
You said 'after only meeting up', not when you first made contact :P

Anyway, why are you here, shouldn't you be making babies, or at least practising ;D :o

ginapeterb
2nd February 2005, 23:40
Im sure that many of the Forum Members will be happy for Rockman, and that he has his fiancee with him, who is a very nice lady, congratulations we are all happy for you.

But I wasnt aware there was a need to run a book on records and how fast it takes, in Rockmans case, his circumstances enabled him to gain entry clearance for his fiancee, every case is different, and circumstances are different for every given situation.

Some readers, are in difficult situations, that require longer periods of waiting, such as divorces, legal anulments etc, it would be nice to share your experience with others, and help them to get their loved ones to be settled with them, rather than resorting to crowing about the speed on which you achieved your entry clearance visa.

The fact is...you did achieve it, well if thats the case, share the information and experience with other readers, and then understand, that you yourself, were helped by this forum, and the posts contained within it.

Time maybe to give a little something back ?

Admin
2nd February 2005, 23:48
Maybe it would be helpul if you posted an A,B,C...of how you done it from first contact, to landing in the UK. That will then help others in the future. Give a litttle back. :)

peterdavid
3rd February 2005, 02:18
Here's a trick for any filipina landing in the Uk for the first time who doesn't want to suffer the indignity of a 'medical examination', as if she had just stepped straight out of the jungle for the first time into civilisation...

When they ask "are you pregnant" - say "I don't know" - examination cancelled cos they won't risk it. Queue avoided, back through immigration, everyone's a winner ;D