PDA

View Full Version : **** I missed!

nigel
6th January 2007, 23:55
Deleted by Admin

nigel
6th January 2007, 23:57
Two nuns are sitting on a park bench...

1st nun: Father John put his thing inside me, he said it was the key to heaven!!

2nd nun: The swine! He told me it was Gabriels horn and I've been blowing it for twenty years!!

nigel
7th January 2007, 00:02
Two nuns are travelling down the road and they are going really slowly...a policeman stops them and says "excuse me sister, but why are you driving so slowly?" The nun says "we saw a sighn that says b22 so we're doing 22 miles an hour!" The cop says "no sister that's the name of the road your on, that's not the speed limit!" The cop then notices that the nun on the passenger is side is sweating and shaking "whats wrong woht your passenger?" he ask's, and the nun replies "oh she's a little nervous officer, we just came off the b120!!!

KeithD
7th January 2007, 10:22
This is a public forum, and represents the UK across the globe. Every thread is listed on search engines, and we do not require people like you publishing swear words, circumventing the swear filter which is there for a very good reason, and breaching the T&C you agreed to when joining.