PDA

View Full Version : Another one

Ann07
23rd February 2010, 16:06
Hi everybody:)

I havent been active lately but from time to time i managed to check the forum:D:D:D ( my boys and driving keeps me busy:icon_lol::icon_lol:)

Now finally we are at the end of this visa thingy:) My husband is so pleased:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I applied my citizenship 1st of Feb ...got the letter yesterday for the approval but it was dated feb 13. Booked my ceremony today and in a few weeks time will have it :D:D Its only me in the ceremony oh dear me i have to behave myself:Erm::Erm::Erm: ceremony and then passport here i come:D:D:D

Thanks to all and goodluck :)

Tonet
23rd February 2010, 16:14
WoW
CONGRATULATIONS!!! at last, then no more visa's anymore,,

Buti ka pa heheh,, i cant wait for the time that i don't need to apply for visa anymore specially after the trouble i had from my ILR application hmmp...

CONGRATZ again pow

Ann07
23rd February 2010, 16:18
WoW
CONGRATULATIONS!!! at last, then no more visa's anymore,,

Buti ka pa heheh,, i cant wait for the time that i don't need to apply for visa anymore specially after the trouble i had from my ILR application hmmp...

CONGRATZ again pow

Thank you Tonet:)

Citizenship application is so straighforward. Im sure you will be fine when its your time. Goodluck:)

abby
23rd February 2010, 16:23
Congratulations Ann07!!!!

Ann07
23rd February 2010, 16:24
Congratulations Ann07!!!!

Thanks Abby:)

laurel
23rd February 2010, 18:48
congratulations

marikistin
23rd February 2010, 19:20
hello congrats :)

joebloggs
23rd February 2010, 20:19
congrats ANN

yes freedom to live in the UK or the PHILS, when you want and for how long you want :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and :action-smiley-081: to the gov, no more visa fees :rolleyes:

Ann07
23rd February 2010, 20:24
congratulations

thanks laurel:)

hello congrats :)

thanks marikistin:)

congrats ANN

yes freedom to live in the UK or the PHILS, when you want and for how long you want :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and :action-smiley-081: to the gov, no more visa fees :rolleyes:

Thanks Joe:)

I cant wait to apply for my british passport as we plan to travel to amsterdam or france this year:D:D finally this is my first time to be out from the UK:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol:

Aye. no more visa fees thats why my husband is so pleased:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Once again thanks very much Joe and of course to Boss Keith:D:D

Sim11UK
23rd February 2010, 20:50
That must be a good feeling, now it's all done with. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
More money in your pocket now. :)

I dread going through it all. :bigcry:

liane
24th February 2010, 00:28
Congratulations Ann :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
24th February 2010, 11:02

I havent been active lately but from time to time i managed to check the forum:D:D:D ( my boys and driving keeps me busy:icon_lol::icon_lol:)

Now finally we are at the end of this visa thingy:) My husband is so pleased:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I applied my citizenship 1st of Feb ...got the letter yesterday for the approval but it was dated feb 13. Booked my ceremony today and in a few weeks time will have it :D:D Its only me in the ceremony oh dear me i have to behave myself:Erm::Erm::Erm: ceremony and then passport here i come:D:D:D

Congratulations Sis! Am so happy for you. At last, you are British! :)

Ann07
24th February 2010, 16:21
That must be a good feeling, now it's all done with. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
More money in your pocket now. :)

I dread going through it all. :bigcry:

Thanks Sim, aye it does:)

Congratulations Ann :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks liane:)

Congratulations Sis! Am so happy for you. At last, you are British! :)

Hi sis miss you ah hehehe hows your driving btw goin on now? will call you soon :)

Thanks very much. Kalbo is so excited hehehehehe so am I:D

GBU xxx

RuBiX
24th February 2010, 17:27
Aaaaaaannnnnnn!!!waaaaaaaa!!!LOL..WOWOWOw.Congratzz!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I'm still here in Cebu, basking in the sun and soon I'll be basking in the snow..LOL
I'm so happy for you..Finally u made it!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:No more hassles in visa application and stuff--:doh:cwm12:
I hope you'll be my visa adviser when its my time to apply for another visa and also thanks to other members as well..This
friendly and informative forum really helps.. CHeers to all...:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Best regards to your Robertong Kalbo--hehe:D and to ur lovely kids..:BouncyHappy:
Hear from u soon.:BouncyHappy:

Ann07
24th February 2010, 17:32
Aaaaaaannnnnnn!!!waaaaaaaa!!!LOL..WOWOWOw.Congratzz!!!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
I'm still here in Cebu, basking in the sun and soon I'll be basking in the snow..LOL
I'm so happy for you..Finally u made it!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:No more hassles in visa application and stuff--:doh:cwm12:
I hope you'll be my visa adviser when its my time to apply for another visa and also thanks to other members as well..This
friendly and informative forum really helps.. CHeers to all...:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Best regards to your Robertong Kalbo--hehe:D and to ur lovely kids..:BouncyHappy:
Hear from u soon.:BouncyHappy:

Ha ha ha thanks dai miss chatting with you:D:D good for you there wish im in cebu too:doh:doh:doh

Anytime, u know where to find me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Enjoy your holiday....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: pagdala unya bulad ha :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Thanks regards also to ur robertong kalbo....is he follwing you there?:)

lyka
26th February 2010, 14:44
wow good news..me just arrived a week ago after 7 days waiting for my fiancee visa..so im here now in glasgow...any filipino here near?hope to meet you.

Ana_may365
26th February 2010, 19:40
WOW!congrats ann,wish that in a few months im gonna apply for it also:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:finger cross:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
27th February 2010, 00:17

Great news Maam, I think your lucky the Wife had a full house for here cermony which meant it was a tad crazy.

Good Luck sounds like you will have a great audience Hubby and the two wee Boys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
27th February 2010, 13:20
wow good news..me just arrived a week ago after 7 days waiting for my fiancee visa..so im here now in glasgow...any filipino here near?hope to meet you.

Thanks Lyka:)

You settling fine? its really cold:yikes::yikes: There are many Filipinos in Glasgow area im sure one of these days you will catch them:D Goodluck:D

WOW!congrats ann,wish that in a few months im gonna apply for it also:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:finger cross:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Te, Happy you get your Ilr too congrats and goodluck when its your turn:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Great news Maam, I think your lucky the Wife had a full house for here cermony which meant it was a tad crazy.

Good Luck sounds like you will have a great audience Hubby and the two wee Boys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Somebody Andy:) Thanks very much. I have the option to have it in my town (they sent my application as well via NCS) or in our county council. We chose to have it in our town its handy for my boys family and friends:) I can invite minimum of 6 guests:D:D:D

lyka
27th February 2010, 15:14
thanks..yap sobra...hehehe i enjoyed the snow,so far...settlement visa planning to get married maybe april or end of june..dunno kilan a lot of things need to organize..hope to catch filipinos here..

Ann07
27th February 2010, 15:26
thanks..yap sobra...hehehe i enjoyed the snow,so far...settlement visa planning to get married maybe april or end of june..dunno kilan a lot of things need to organize..hope to catch filipinos here..

Freezin cold now there:D:D whereabout in galsgow are you? Goodluck to your upcoming wedding april and june is nice not too cold anymore :)

lyka
27th February 2010, 15:29
dito me near city centre..thanks..but were still organizing everything money so tigth after visa my fligth..hehehe..wala na savings fiance q naubos q na daw..lol..can u add my ym..contrerasleizel@y..thanks again..

Ann07
27th February 2010, 15:34
dito me near city centre..thanks..but were still organizing everything money so tigth after visa my fligth..hehehe..wala na savings fiance q naubos q na daw..lol..can u add my ym..contrerasleizel@y..thanks again..

done love:) thanks

Florge
27th February 2010, 16:56
congrats dai!!!! chat ta soon... hehehe.. i'm still waiting for my sched for biometrics... tagal.. hahayyy...

partehhhhhhhh na daiiii

somebody
27th February 2010, 19:02
Hi Somebody Andy:) Thanks very much. I have the option to have it in my town (they sent my application as well via NCS) or in our county council. We chose to have it in our town its handy for my boys family and friends:) I can invite minimum of 6 guests:D:D:D

Hi Maam Anne:D

The chance to have six people minimum:omg: the wife could only have 2 people max:NoNo::bigcry: I was lucky to get invite:D She is so jealous of you but happy for you:)Hope you enjoy the day Maam:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
28th February 2010, 17:02
congrats dai!!!! chat ta soon... hehehe.. i'm still waiting for my sched for biometrics... tagal.. hahayyy...

partehhhhhhhh na daiiii

Thanks dai Florge:)
That will come soon and goodluck:)
OO partehhhhhhhhh dunno where opaw takes us:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Hi Maam Anne:D

The chance to have six people minimum:omg: the wife could only have 2 people max:NoNo::bigcry: I was lucky to get invite:D She is so jealous of you but happy for you:)Hope you enjoy the day Maam:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The council sent me a form to fill in its actually max 6 there but since i will have it in my own place when i asked how many guests are permitted she said you can have more than 6:D:D:D:D but just us my boys my inlaws and some close friends:)

ohhhh thanks to your missus po....she is nothing to jealous of she is now certified british me im still getting there:). Thanks very much:D

Tiggers0608
28th February 2010, 18:13
hi sis,

:xxgrinning--00xx3: congrats , wow that was fast hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i hope when its my time to apply for a brit citizenship, its fast like yours and no problem at all hehehe :)

congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
10th March 2010, 18:07
hi sis,

:xxgrinning--00xx3: congrats , wow that was fast hehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3:, i hope when its my time to apply for a brit citizenship, its fast like yours and no problem at all hehehe :)

congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis...im sure it would be:)

Mrs Daddy
10th March 2010, 19:31
congrats anne!xx :)

Ann07
11th March 2010, 19:13
congrats anne!xx :)

Thanks dai:) Hows your bump? :)

Ann07
11th March 2010, 19:20
I find it stange lol coz it was only me in the ceremony:Erm::Erm: I spent hours in getting ready and it only took minutes:icon_lol::icon_lol: Now next step is the passport last last last:NoNo::NoNo:

Thanks for all:)

aposhark
12th March 2010, 00:38
Congrats Ann07,

You must be very pleased :)

Ann07
12th March 2010, 14:25
Congrats Ann07,

You must be very pleased :)

Aye, Mike very pleased me and my husband:)

How's Rochelyn gettin on?:) send my regards

Sophie
16th March 2010, 00:52

Congratulations ann :xxgrinning--00xx3:

chiechie74
16th March 2010, 10:06

Congrats to you...Now You will become officially a british citizen now after your ceremony...:BouncyHappy:same here i've become a brit citizen last year and very pleased..no more worries to think...you can sit back and relax with feet up coz now the pressure is over..:icon_lol: cheers.

Ann07
16th March 2010, 10:13
Congratulations ann :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis....we miss you:)

Congrats to you...Now You will become officially a british citizen now after your ceremony...:BouncyHappy:same here i've become a brit citizen last year and very pleased..no more worries to think...you can sit back and relax with feet up coz now the pressure is over..:icon_lol: cheers.

Thanks chiechie...I am now:) had my ceremony last week so now waiting for my passport:D

True very pleased here too...

LEAHnew
16th March 2010, 15:49
Hi Ann Congrats I'm so happy for you...:)
your boys are so cute:)

Ann07
16th March 2010, 16:54
Hi Ann Congrats I'm so happy for you...:)
your boys are so cute:)

HI sis...Thanks...Hope you will be back here in the UK soon. Goodluck:)