PDA

View Full Version : just arrived and seen countryside

pennybarry
2nd January 2007, 18:17
Just arrived 2 months ago and was busy with husband(Long Distance HGV Driver) in his Lorry for two months from London to Scotland.
We met personally in Holland twice and married in the Philippines. We live now in the Border and busy searching a job thru internet and Jobcentreplus.
Two months here and never meet any filipina yet :doh :Brick:
Wish you happy New year !
penny

andypaul
3rd January 2007, 00:18
Just arrived 2 months ago and was busy with husband(Long Distance HGV Driver) in his Lorry for two months from London to Scotland.
We met personally in Holland twice and married in the Philippines. We live now in the Border and busy searching a job thru internet and Jobcentreplus.
Two months here and never meet any filipina yet :doh :Brick:
Wish you happy New year !
penny

Welcome Penny sounds like you have been busy, im sure you will meet Filpinas soon as everywhere My Wife and I go now we seem to bump into them, but at first my Wife like you complained she never saw any.

Good luck with the Job hunt, maybe you can get an HGV liscense and then you can have his and hers HGVS parked outside the House:D

gingxrick
3rd January 2007, 11:30
Welcome PennyBarry, so what part of the borders do you both live in?? We have a friend that lives just outside Berwick Upon Tweed,her name is Ann and she is a member of the forum,all the best for 2007.

Ricky and Gingx2

Yossarian
3rd January 2007, 14:14
My curiosity is aroused... I used to know a Penny who visited Holland a couple of times... You didn't use to run an Internet cafe in Phil by any chance, did you...?

pennybarry
5th January 2007, 09:25
AndyPaul,
How I wish to get any UK license. I'm really scared of driving! I studied and got Philippine License but still I can't Drive. My husband is teaching me and guiding me about codes and signs at motorways and he bought me DVD for my self study. I wish I could learn because that's always the reason why employers rejects my job applications!

Gingxrick,
Thanks and lovely to hear that we have member near Berwick Upon Tweed. I live closer to Berwick and we always there for shopping. My husband said he saw one filipina living in Berwick Upon Tweed just accroos Morrisons. Please let me know who she is !

Yossarian,
Maybe I am the one ahahahaha ! I owned internet cafe in Laguna and won Two Free Rount Trip Ticket to any part of Europe. Hmmmm I'm curious who you are! Wish to see and know you.

Penny

fred
5th January 2007, 12:45
My mrs bumped into 2 Filipinas in Sainsbury`s and invited them round. (will she ever learn?)
They turned out to be Jahova witnesses.:Help1:
Now she has 3 editions of Watch tower to read before their next "visit".:cwm3:

I swiftly left the room.

KeithD
5th January 2007, 12:48
Just have the candles ready.....a bit of devil workship infront of them should give them the message....

Yossarian
5th January 2007, 13:23
Hello, Penny - so it is you :) Huanying ni lai Yingguo. Ni zhidao ni renshi wo :) Congratulations on finally making it over here!

joebloggs
5th January 2007, 14:18
Hi Penny was ur Inet cafe in San Pedro ?

In Eccles, near Machester there are 100's of pinoys, most work at the local hospital, there is a shop that sell thai, and pinoy food there, and at my little gals school there are a few pinoy kids there, also there are pinoys carer's in the care home my mom is in, oh and always a few in the local supermarket !!
maybe there all here in sunny Manchester :Hellooo:

pennybarry
7th January 2007, 15:43
Yossarian,
Oh tui fu-chi who wangchi ni shu shemo! Wo obasang, wo lao-lao. Please tell me where r u staying. wo da tienghua chi-cho-san-ling--cho-i-su-cho-pa-ling.
Hao- fu-hao?

pennybarry
7th January 2007, 15:50
Joeblogs,
No my shop is in Sta.Rosa Laguna and sold it before I flew to UK. Yes, been in, Manchester, Birmingham, Ispwich, greater London-Essex , Scotland but I just stay in my husband truck. He is using tacho and his driving is monitored.
penny

KeithD
7th January 2007, 18:24
Hung Fu Fat Choi.........crap racehorse that one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
8th January 2007, 18:02
Hello GINGXRICK,
May I know who is that Filipina living in Berwick-Upon-Tweed please?
penny

gingxrick
8th January 2007, 19:34
Hi PennyBarry, our friends name is ann,she is a member of this forum, goes under the name ann07 so you can easily send her a private message, my wife ging is at work at the moment and she has her phone number, but just send her a message and she will get back to you, will be very happy to chat to you. hope you are having a good time in Scotland.

pennybarry
9th January 2007, 10:10
Gingxrick,
Thanks and I will try to send her offline msg. thru yahoo. I have already sent her reply to her page in INTRODUCE yourself. I wish we meet soon asap and enjoy seafoods lol! We live by the sea mmmm.
penny

pennybarry
11th January 2007, 14:18
HI GINGXRIC,
Ann is INVISIBLE :-(
penny

Ann07
12th January 2007, 19:49
hello penny its me ann....yup, i love seafoods too...yup, im from berwick go shopping at morison every week and attend mass every sunday at st cutberths church in the town centre. Where are you exactly located?

what is your email ad?

hope to see you soon...

ann

Ann07
12th January 2007, 19:51
hi penny ricky and regina told me you got my email. didnt receive any invitation from you...thanks...

tell me what time you go online?

ann

pennybarry
14th January 2007, 09:58
Ann07,
Sorry I didn't make it but please send me offline message to my yahoo penny_com2002. Hope to see you this week. I live in Sta Rosa. Regards to Gingxrick and see you !
penny