PDA

View Full Version : can anybody recommend estate agent in davao

triple5
23rd February 2010, 14:54
All being well I'm off to davao for a couple of months, so want to find somewhere to stay thats reasonably priced, furnished, either in davao or samal island. Theres quite a few davao real estate websites but i was told they always inflate their prices online.

If anybody knows of a reputable estate agent or somebody renting on a month to month basis in davao city pls let me know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bluebirdjones
23rd February 2010, 15:23
Perhaps not exactely what u are looking for... but ....
http://redknightgardens.com/index.html

All rooms/suites have cooking facilities & a limited utensils range, and British
owned.
.... and while I was there, he appeared to have a number of long-term guests,
and also a few Scandinavians who were renting on a month-by-month basis,
so I guess it's worthwhile asking him for his rates.
(At least u can compare vs long/short term leases offered by Davao realty agents).

triple5
23rd February 2010, 15:31
thanks BBJ, thats where I stayed last time and really like the place, but looking for somewhere a bit cheaper, as I think Ray charges about 1000 a day for long term. One of the expats I met there said he was renting a 3 bedroom house downtown for 12k a month. Something like that price would be ideal :xxgrinning--00xx3: though dont need anything that big, just a small furnished apartment.

Bluebirdjones
23rd February 2010, 15:53
Yeah.... forgot you'd already been there.

Yes, Ray's a nice bloke, and the bar certainly attracts some "characters".
Perhaps we'll have our annual Filipino-UK meet-up there in future years !

I'll ask Mrs BBJ if she has contacts on the realty front.... she seems to
know every other wheeler & dealer in the city !

triple5
23rd February 2010, 16:14
thanks mate :xxgrinning--00xx3: Yeh you're right there, met a few interesting characters at RKG. Nice group of people, except one drunk idiot who wanted to fight everybody in the bar one night :NoNo: