PDA

View Full Version : looking for a friend..,

gorgeous_lala
22nd February 2010, 07:16
hi.., im a 21 yr old Filipina and im about to go to UK in April.., i want to know if there's anyone here living in oswestry, west futton, Shropshire.., im afraid that i dont know anyone when i arrive there.., wish to find friends here..

aryM
22nd February 2010, 07:51
hi.., im a 21 yr old Filipina and im about to go to UK in April.., i want to know if there's anyone here living in oswestry, west futton, Shropshire.., im afraid that i dont know anyone when i arrive there.., wish to find friends here..

Hello Lala...! welcome here my friend....:Hellooo: I'll be in Reading Berkshire this April too and been looking for friends there in this forum. I don't know how far is Oswestry from Reading but hopefully we'll find some friends here that lives in those places...

gorgeous_lala
22nd February 2010, 08:36
thanks much arym!!! =)

KeithD
22nd February 2010, 09:11
A few of us live in the region and meet up, mainly to to laugh at JoeBloggs as a group :D

abby
22nd February 2010, 10:43
hello lala,

dnt worry, you can find some friends once your here.. Filipinos are everywhere!!! Its hard to be in different country with no family to be with.. Be strong and be positive, everything will be fine....

Arthur Little
22nd February 2010, 11:06
:Hellooo: Lala ... and a very warm :welcomex: to the Filipino/UK Forum. :)

joebloggs
22nd February 2010, 11:53
A few of us live in the region and meet up, mainly to to laugh at JoeBloggs as a group :D

i've stopped being a stand up comedian since you managed to get bob monkhouses joke book :D

gorgeous_lala
23rd February 2010, 05:45
tnxalot everyone.., im really happy i joined this forum.. :)