PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Troy and Vevienne back to UK

ginapeterb
31st January 2005, 17:08
Congratulations to Rockman (Troy) who has arrived back in UK with his lovely lady Vevienne, the Forum Moderators wish Troy and Vev a happy life in UK together, Troy recently arrived back from Cebu after completing his second visit and whoa, look who is with him !!!

We wish you all the best Troy and look forward to your stories, regarding the British Embassy.

This is double good news as the day Troy flies back Pete receives his happy news, his slate was wiped clean, and he can now marry his honey.

Its a few beers allround, mine is a Fosters Troy !!!!

ginapeterb
24th April 2005, 21:20
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jan 31 2005, 04:08 PM
Congratulations to Rockman (Troy) who has arrived back in UK with his lovely lady Vevienne, the Forum Moderators wish Troy and Vev a happy life in UK together, Troy recently arrived back from Cebu after completing his second visit and whoa, look who is with him !!!

We wish you all the best Troy and look forward to your stories, regarding the British Embassy.

This is double good news as the day Troy flies back Pete receives his happy news, his slate was wiped clean, and he can now marry his honey.

Its a few beers allround, mine is a Fosters Troy !!!!

Quoted post

Sadly Rockman has not redeemed himself regarding the beers he owes Pete, as follows:

Beer number 1 - he owes me for telling him to buy Vevienne Pasalubong on his Setpember fligtht to Philippines.

Beer Number 2 - he owes me for talking to his Mum on my phone for 1.5 hours, smoothing it over for him.

Beer Nuimber 3 - he owes me for having a heart to heart with his Mum at his house, about Philippine women.

come on Rockman its time to redeem your debt to me, and I hear he has some news for us, Keith tell Ping to start knitting the booties, and send them to Rockman.

Admin
25th April 2005, 07:39
Why?? Has Troy got some very small feet!!! :P

Talk about tying yourself down for life so soon :huh: We're not having kids, we enjoy our life together, and don't want anything coming between us.

Hope your not planning anything that quick Pete, but your allowed to keep practicing :D

ginapeterb
25th April 2005, 08:59
Absolutely not Keith, Gina and I have no plans to go down that route, already done it my freind, I have 2 boys by my first wife, I am not about to go into the realms of booties, diapers, and bottles, Gina and I want to enjoy our life together as a couple, so i will be doing the same as you Keith, enjoying my new bride.