PDA

View Full Version : User name

mhaedonald
17th February 2010, 17:49
:Hellooo:Hi guys just curious about your username...What does your username means?Hehe...Mine is just my name and my asawa name...How about yours????????:BouncyHappy::rolleyes:

triple5
17th February 2010, 17:53
In the Thai language the number 5 is "ha"

triple5 = hahaha :icon_lol:

mhaedonald
17th February 2010, 17:54
hahahahaha..nice one!does that username means anything to you or you just made it up when you sign in???

triple5
17th February 2010, 18:02
I guess it was the first thing that came to my head when I signed up. It was before I met my girlfriend, so I probably would have gone down the same route as a lot of others and picked a name with both our names. I know I can request for the boss to let me change my username, but I'll probably wait till I've got a ring on her finger first, just to be on the safe side :D

mhaedonald
17th February 2010, 18:06
ahh ok..actually i just post this coz im bored and just curious about usernames...it came in my mind when i saw EKKS username and ARTHURLITTLE and some other members...so just wondering what it means to them

bless.books
17th February 2010, 18:58
:Hellooo:Hi guys just curious about your username...What does your username means?Hehe...Mine is just my name and my asawa name...How about yours????????:BouncyHappy::rolleyes:

Hello mhaedonald! My username is my name and what I do (for the moment) :D

triple5
17th February 2010, 19:33
Hello mhaedonald! My username is my name and what I do (for the moment) :D

Your first name is Bless? and surname Books? :Erm: Unusual names.

Doc Alan
17th February 2010, 19:38
jackson.alan46 is my real surname, first name and year I was born (1946). Anyone is welcome to send me a message or e mail me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th February 2010, 20:36
ahh ok..actually i just post this coz im bored and just curious about usernames...it came in my mind when i saw EKKS username and ARTHURLITTLE and some other members...so just wondering what it means to them

:ARsurrender: Like YOU, Mhae ... and also Alan Jackson ... I'M just who I say I AM ... with nothing to hide behind. :peepwall:

Northerner
17th February 2010, 20:41
My username is based on whereabouts I come from..

Steve.r
17th February 2010, 20:52
Mine is my first name and the first letter of my surname.
I am also known as 'Hollowman' on other forums, as this is how i was left after my divorce. :cwm23:

RickyR
17th February 2010, 21:25
Same story as Steve.

belfast_dude
17th February 2010, 22:14
my user name..it is just made up....lol....i do not know why i am called belfast_dude

signed,, dude from belfast...lol

Arthur Little
17th February 2010, 22:47
:ARsurrender: Like YOU, Mhae ... and also Alan Jackson ... I'M just who I say I AM ... with nothing to hide behind. :peepwall:

As an adult, it's never bothered me :NoNo: (like "water off a duck's back", you might say) ... but when I was a youngster at school, I was teased relentlessly about my surname :xxsmilie_auslachen: - for obvious reasons when I tell you I'd always been tall for my age! [height 6ft. 1"]. But, as we all know only too well, kids can be very cruel at times ... and I was a senstitive guy (still am, in some respects!).

Arthur Little
17th February 2010, 22:56
P.S. Now, I'm just plain old Arthur Little :olddude: ... and 'user-friendly'. Or perhaps I should rephrase that to 'friendly user' [of this site, I mean!]. :)

mhaedonald
18th February 2010, 07:56
As an adult, it's never bothered me :NoNo: (like "water off a duck's back", you might say) ... but when I was a youngster at school, I was teased relentlessly about my surname :xxsmilie_auslachen: - for obvious reasons when I tell you I'd always been tall for my age! [height 6ft. 1"]. But, as we all know only too well, kids can be very cruel at times ... and I was a senstitive guy (still am, in some respects!).

Hehe ok...i was just curious! Actually i was always tease in school also coz my name is Mhae SanPedro...Sanpedro(st.peter):) they always tease me about my chicken in heaven then when im already crying they gonna tell to all to stop teasing me coz im holding the key to heaven and i wont let them enter:):):)

jam07
18th February 2010, 10:21
mine's the opposite of my nickname: maj = jam and the 07 is my birthdate so, jam07 :)

D&G
18th February 2010, 20:43

my hunny calls me D&G when i'm having my "blonde moments" :rolleyes:

D&G = Dumb & Gorgeous :smileybigtmouth:

nigel
18th February 2010, 22:28
My Dads cat was called 'Nigel' it is no longer in cat form...

Can I please now have my username changed to "EnergyField" ?:rolleyes:

Ana_may365
19th February 2010, 01:15
Ana is my name and was born on May 3,'65 -------thats why i used Ana_may365:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

eagles
19th February 2010, 01:29
eagles coz its what my place known for..Phil eagles (davao)

triple5
19th February 2010, 09:16
eagles coz its what my place known for..Phil eagles (davao)

How about durian :Erm::D

johncar54
19th February 2010, 09:48
What's in a name?

I grew up with a name which became increasingly embarrassing as years went by. Eventually I changed it.

It was fortunate that I was in UK where one can change their name for free and very easily.

Since then I have known a number of people who after chatting with me have changed their name.

No, I am not going to tell you what I changed my name from !!!!!

Arthur Little
19th February 2010, 11:13
How about durian :Erm::D

Well ... yeah ... why not? :rolleyes: Calls to mind the name 'Dorian', as in Oscar Wilde's "A Picture [or is it a Portrait?] of Dorian Gray".

Arthur Little
19th February 2010, 11:17
Durian ... or Dorian ... both "fruity" in any case! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
19th February 2010, 11:21
No, I am not going to tell you what I changed my name from !!!!!

:Erm: ... so was Car(r) :transam-front-ramai the "vehicle" for YOUR name-change, John?

johncar54
19th February 2010, 12:43
:Erm: ... so was Car(r) :transam-front-ramai the "vehicle" for YOUR name-change, John?

Hi Arthur,
no not that, Car would not have been embarrassing, although I am on my second Toyota, so had it been Toyota, that might have been embarrassing now, with all the recalls !!!!

liane
19th February 2010, 14:27
It is a combination of the first 2 letters of my name and 2 last letter of my hubby's name (li-an). And it is actually switching 2 letters from my nickname (laine), too.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ca143
19th February 2010, 14:35
CA143, C first letter of my name A first letter of my surname,then 143 is I LOVE YOU.hahaha:D