PDA

View Full Version : TFC or SKY..????

scot5man
16th February 2010, 22:43
Eventually, I managed to get an engineer to sort out our tv channels..!!! No more arguments with the wife over TFC or SKY :Hellooo: Now we can watch everything pretty much in any room. Technology..!! Im sure im not the only one who has had this problem..

yehey..!! no more Filipino soaps for me...!!!! and before anyone says anything in support of Filipino soaps, I do speak Tagalog...its just that they are rubbish...!! Just as bad as our soaps here..!!! Possibly worse...!! bye bye Santino...LOL

filipina_owl
17th February 2010, 00:45
I still prefer my TFC, i can just sit and watch soaps all day in the kitchen while hubby sit and watch tv or play his ps3 games all day in the living room. :D:icon_lol:

estherboaz
17th February 2010, 06:41
yehey..!! no more Filipino soaps for me...!!!! and before anyone says anything in support of Filipino soaps, I do speak Tagalog...its just that they are rubbish...!! Just as bad as our soaps here..!!! Possibly worse...!!

i disagree that Filipino soaps are rubbish and worst.I think its not your taste or you dont fancy watching.Filipino soaps portray everyday lives, hopes, aspirations, culture and some traditions.I think its not fair to say that what we are watching are rubbish and worst.

KeithD
17th February 2010, 10:35
i disagree that Filipino soaps are rubbish and worst.I think its not your taste or you dont fancy watching.Filipino soaps portray everyday lives, hopes, aspirations, culture and some traditions.I think its not fair to say that what we are watching are rubbish and worst.
If you have a full life of your own you have no need to watch soaps. :doh

triple5
17th February 2010, 11:06
its just that they are rubbish...!! Just as bad as our soaps here..!!!

Is that possible? I mean can there be anything thats as bad as eastenders or coronations st? Thank god our soaps don't portray everyday lives.

KeithD
17th February 2010, 11:15
Is that possible? I mean can there be anything thats as bad as eastenders or coronations st? Thank god our soaps don't portray everyday lives.
Have you seen Emerdale? Bring back Crossroads with the moving walls :xxgrinning--00xx3:

September
17th February 2010, 17:22
bye bye Santino...LOL

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

try to watch just one time of "Rubie", although I havent seen it, but I just like the face of the actress there, lolz Angelica Panganiban :erotic4:

triple5
17th February 2010, 17:29
Have you seen Emerdale? Bring back Crossroads with the moving walls :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep emerdale deserves a mention. Crossroad haha, I'd almost forgotten. :icon_lol:

Englishman2010
17th February 2010, 21:43
If you have a full life of your own you have no need to watch soaps. :doh

Completely agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I don't even watch TV anymore

Florge
17th February 2010, 22:16
i'd rather watch Santino than Emmerdale or Jeremy Kyle... but then Jeremy Kyle depicts everyday British life.. right? *shivers*

scot5man
18th February 2010, 03:39

hey, i did say that Filipino soaps were just as bad as British soaps...!!!! Thats just my opinion...i find all of them rubbish....!!! seriously tho..there is one soap on TFC just now with a kid that is BLUE..!! agua..!! wats that all about..???!! LOL joke lng..hope u enjoy....i just dont like them.....

sco5tman

filipina_owl
18th February 2010, 10:38
hey, i did say that Filipino soaps were just as bad as British soaps...!!!! Thats just my opinion...i find all of them rubbish....!!! seriously tho..there is one soap on TFC just now with a kid that is BLUE..!! agua..!! wats that all about..???!! LOL joke lng..hope u enjoy....i just dont like them.....

sco5tman

If you find filipino soaps rubbish, dont watch it then. :icon_lol: You're like my husband, always moaning that im watching rubbish programs on tfc. He also said that filipino showbiz personalities are best of two things: First, if not best in shouting, they are best in crying. :76: He would then moan and say "ridiculous" and walk out. :crazy::D

bornatbirth
18th February 2010, 12:21
filipino tv is dreadful, what exactly is "lobo" about? :Cuckoo:

triple5
18th February 2010, 12:27
but then Jeremy Kyle depicts everyday British life.. right? *shivers*

I hope you're not implying all brits are like the clowns they have on that show :yikes::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
18th February 2010, 12:41
I hope you're not implying all brits are like the clowns they have on that show :yikes::icon_lol:

i think you will find that many filipinas are brought up thinking everything in the philipine's is better and they are better off there and come to earth with a bump when they get to the uk :Erm:, as they are treated like normal here.

you can take the girl out of the philipine's but you can't take the philipine's out of the girl :D

take the thread about the nhs being bad because it's free, free in the philipine's mean's it's for the poor and most filipinas couldn't be seen doing that?

estherboaz
18th February 2010, 14:25
you can take the girl out of the philipine's but you can't take the philipine's out of the girl :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
18th February 2010, 18:04
hehe all i can say here is we are different people in different ways how to appreciate things in this world.. as of me even im filipina i have to admit that i really dont watch soap opera even when i was in phili. coz i find my self tired everytime im gonna watch it coz i think us filipina really have attitude talking while watching like .. LUMINGON KANA NG MAGKITA NA KAYO.. and also i find the filipino soap opera is always usual story like MAGKABABATA FELL IN LOVE.. thoughhhhh i have a tfc here, i preferred to watch ASAP, THE BUZZ, MAALA ALA MO KYA. and still many more..just the soap opera very few times only..

but then...... were all have rights to choose what we want to watch and make us day complete......8-)

scottishbride
18th February 2010, 19:09
Unluckily we have SKY, I've got no choice because when we arrived in the UK it was already installed. Hubby watched this series called Shameless. I was SHOCKED when I watched it.:omg::omg::omg: I still miss all the drama and showbiz tsismis from Pinoy Channel, I wish we have TFC....