PDA

View Full Version : So who is celebrating Pancake day today?!

South-east boy
16th February 2010, 13:50
Just wondered if anyone is celebrating Shrove Tuesday by having some pancakes?! If so, how do you like them?! Jiff lemon & sugar? Honey or maple syrup?!:Rasp:

maria_and_matt
16th February 2010, 13:53
usssssssssss! my son likes it with butter and american syrup :) i didnt eat any :) my son stuffed himself with about 10 pancakes:icon_lol:

jam07
16th February 2010, 14:00
pancakes.. love it with a bit of sugar and milk... yum! :)

South-east boy
16th February 2010, 14:00
usssssssssss! my son likes it with butter and american syrup :) i didnt eat any :) my son stuffed himself with about 10 pancakes:icon_lol:

10?! :omg: :icon_lol: Was he able to move afterwards?!

Ann07
16th February 2010, 14:24
like pancake:D:D:D im having chocolate pancake with cream yum yum...........

RickyR
16th February 2010, 14:36
I just finished making pancakes, the first one I tried to flip ended up behind the oven! Melted a few pieces of chocolate in the microwave and drizzled them onto them, but also had some jiff lemons and honey too, I ate one, Marvie and Angel ate ............
But I suppose I could do with eating a bit less lol. Just not looking forward to lent now :-(

maria_and_matt
16th February 2010, 15:04
10?! :omg: :icon_lol: Was he able to move afterwards?!

yup SEB 10! and he wants more pancakes for tea:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jamesey
16th February 2010, 23:39
Of course!

We just got back from my mother's house. She cooked proper pancakes for us, with currants, lemon and sugar. Masarap!

Also our 1 year old son had them for the first time, but without the lemon!

Steve.r
16th February 2010, 23:44
Not had any yet. :bigcry:

South-east boy
16th February 2010, 23:50
Not had any yet. :bigcry:

Nor me! :bigcry: I forgot to buy some mix/eggs & flour! :doh

bornatbirth
17th February 2010, 00:02
you guy's should of had some!

i made my wife some and she had them with maple syrup, i like mine with sugar and lemon juice :xxgrinning--00xx3: sarap!

Sim11UK
17th February 2010, 00:46
I would have loved some, but I couldn't be :censored: to go & buy the ingredients.

Jiff lemon & sugar on mine please. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kenny
17th February 2010, 00:48
Me, had a Steak dinner followed by three pancakes. .. masarap

Kju&2
17th February 2010, 01:37
Nor me! :bigcry: I forgot to buy some mix/eggs & flour! :doh

Neither have I :bigcry: I might cook some tomorrow if I'm feeling better :rolleyes:. I grew up eating pancakes in the philippines with butter, sugar and evaporated milk. But nowadays I prefer them thick american style with butter and maple syrup. If they're the thin variety then it has to have nutella and strawberries on it! YUMM!!!

Northerner
17th February 2010, 01:45
Just made some with maple syrup (late night dinner/supper). Forgot how rich they were, had three then threw the rest away:cwm3: