PDA

View Full Version : Denied Application

cessxy
16th February 2010, 10:56
Hi There,

I'm planning to apply for a Tourist Visa in England. Just incase my application got been denied later on can I re apply for a Fiancee or Spouse Visa?

Many Thanks
:)

mhaedonald
16th February 2010, 11:39
hi!yes you can apply for fiancee visa or spouse visa...If you do everything you can for tourist visa but still you got denied,they will tell you there why you got denied, you can still apply right away for tourist visa once you completed the missing requirements...I have talked to many woman in embassy before and its their second time to apply for tourist visa coz the first one was denied and the reason for their denied visa is lack of evidence of relationship but after they gather pictures,emails, ym chats etc.they re-apply right apply...

joebloggs
16th February 2010, 11:56
nope a refused tourist visa should not effect any application for a fiancee or spouse visa, unless the applicant has significantly contrived to frustrate immigration rules :NoNo:

but if you applied for, say a tourist visa and was refused, and then soon after you applied for a student visa you might be refused.

but you should have nothing to worry about :rolleyes:

September
16th February 2010, 12:36
Hi There,

I'm planning to apply for a Tourist Visa in England. Just incase my application got been denied later on can I re apply for a Fiancee or Spouse Visa?

Many Thanks
:)

Yes and yes

IainBusby
18th February 2010, 12:01
If you apply for a tourist visa you must be absolutely truthful about everything. This is the one thing with regard to applying firstly for a tourist visa and later for a spouse/fiancee visa that could seriously jeopardize the outcome of the spouse or fiancee visa.

I read somewhere (probably on this forum) about girl who had a British boyfriend and who applied for a tourist visa to come to the UK to visit her aunt and if I remember correctly the application for a tourist visa was refused However when it came to her applying for a spouse or fiancee visa it was refused because when she applied for the tourist visa she failed to mention that she already had a British boyfriend when she applied for the tourist visa.
Iain.

Arthur Little
19th February 2010, 02:37
If you apply for a tourist visa you must be absolutely truthful about everything. This is the one thing with regard to applying firstly for a tourist visa and later for a spouse/fiancee visa that could seriously jeopardize the outcome of the spouse or fiancee visa.

I read somewhere (probably on this forum) about girl who had a British boyfriend and who applied for a tourist visa to come to the UK to visit her aunt and if I remember correctly the application for a tourist visa was refused However when it came to her applying for a spouse or fiancee visa *it was refused because when she applied for the tourist visa she failed to mention that she already had a British boyfriend when she applied for the tourist visa.
Iain.

:iagree:, Iain ... I seem to remember that particular scenario too. And *it highlights TOTAL DISCLOSURE as being an ALL IMPORTANT factor in the visa application process. But this incidence also illustrates that the staff at the British Embassy have either "long memories" or their records are intact!

darren-b
19th February 2010, 07:22

I read somewhere (probably on this forum) about girl who had a British boyfriend and who applied for a tourist visa to come to the UK to visit her aunt and if I remember correctly the application for a tourist visa was refused However when it came to her applying for a spouse or fiancee visa it was refused because when she applied for the tourist visa she failed to mention that she already had a British boyfriend when she applied for the tourist visa.
Iain.

If it is the case I am thinking of then they weren't actually refused because of it, but it did appear the ECO performed more checks than usual and actually found a reason to refuse them. In other similar cases I know the applicants have been called in and given a hard time at an interview.

cessxy
20th February 2010, 11:28
Thanks for the replies. :) I appreciate that :0

Me and my Fiancee planning to get married on July what requirements do we need to sort?
He will be back here again on July. After the wedding I will apply for a spouse visa. Any suggestion for documents pls..

Many Thanks;
Cess