PDA

View Full Version : Videoke Karaoke CDG burner software...?

nigel
13th February 2010, 14:02
I've picked up a karaoke machine from a charity shop for just £15!:) It's called a "Singing Machine":Erm: It has a small screen on it and a "video output" and "audio outputs" on the back of it. :Erm:

But anyway!! I've discovered that what I have bought is a "CDG" player, it does not play dvd's, it plays CDG's and CD's!

CDG means Compact Disc Graphics, and I've learnt it's much the same as a CD except it includes "graphics" (in other words, it displays the lyrics to the songs on the screen etc...)

Downloading CDG files is easy! :) But actually burning a CDG disc I'm finding tricky..:Erm:

I know about Karaoke CDG creator software...it seems with this software you can only "create" your own CDG....?:doh

What I want is a simple CDG burner software, so I can simply burn the files to a disc...?

Are there any CDG burner experts out there? Can you recommend software?

Thankyou in advance for any help! :)

bornatbirth
13th February 2010, 14:13
have you not tryed to google it, chance's are that you will find some free software :D

i have just looked seem's to be lot's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
13th February 2010, 14:33
have you not tryed to google it, chance's are that you will find some free software :D

i have just looked seem's to be lot's :xxgrinning--00xx3: I figured that since we are all married to videoke addict filipina girlies there would be a good chance that someone here knows how to burn CDG's?:Erm:

I have "gooogled" it as the saying goes, but the web is saturated with stuff I don't understand..:bigcry: