PDA

View Full Version : just want to share to filipina...

mhaedonald
11th February 2010, 11:02
hi everyone i just want to share to filipinas who dont know yet about this site www.pinoytube.com :)...Its good site coz i can watch tv there live even im not a member of it...you can watch any channel in philippines...just click the LIVE button... You can also views the drama's and comedy shows noontime show like wowowee or eat bulaga in it and all the show in all channels...If you want to watch programs from the past just click the VIDEO and u will see all the program..IM enjoying it so much...Theres also many MOVIES..and filipino food recipes...:BouncyHappy:I dont know if many know about this already but want to share to those who doesnt know yet and to those who missing philippines channel...enjoy!!!!!!

mhaedonald
11th February 2010, 11:05
if it dont come out try www.pinaychannel.com or www.pinoytube.tv ....

keithAngel
11th February 2010, 22:16
Wowewowe is grounds for devorce over here:NoNo:

Arthur Little
12th February 2010, 00:19
wow thats cool i was not aware of that, i thought id have to sbscribe to TFC to get any filipino shows. ill check it out. thanks

Well ... there you go! But, more importantly, stay tuned to the 'informative forum' ... RIGHT HERE ... you'll be amazed at what you can learn! :cwm24:

pumpkins
12th February 2010, 02:00
if it dont come out try www.pinaychannel.com or www.pinoytube.tv ....

wow..thank you so much for sharing...i really do..thanks a lot mhae:):):)

mhaedonald
12th February 2010, 07:42
Hope you enjoying the live broadcast of philippine channels and the videos...:Hellooo::Hellooo:Yes arthur is right thats y while im watchign philippine channel im still online reading forums here its very helpful....:):)