PDA

View Full Version : fingers crossed

justchecking
10th February 2010, 10:46
Hi guys, I'm off to manila tomorrow (please don't snow!!) and will be taking all the evidence for my husbands visa application - whatever the outcome I appreciate this site very much - I only generally post if I think I can help, and with so many more experienced peoole that's not very often - but anyway - the forum is appreciated and responses to my queries too.......

thanks all.................

IainBusby
10th February 2010, 10:51
Hi guys, I'm off to manila tomorrow (please don't snow!!) and will be taking all the evidence for my husbands visa application - whatever the outcome I appreciate this site very much - I only generally post if I think I can help, and with so many more experienced peoole that's not very often - but anyway - the forum is appreciated and responses to my queries too.......

Good Luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
10th February 2010, 12:08
Have a safe and enjoyable trip ... and all the best to you both!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

justchecking
10th February 2010, 22:59
Thanks Ian and thanks Arthur - my daughter was also bouncing off the walls this pm- though happily sleeping now before our early start tomorrow!

Sim11UK
10th February 2010, 23:36
Best of luck!...Hope all goes well. :)

liane
11th February 2010, 04:25
Good luck and have a safe trip :):):)

South-east boy
11th February 2010, 15:45
I wonder if you are on the same flight as a friend of mine, as they are flying to Manila early afternoon today! Hope it all goes well!

kimmi
11th February 2010, 20:52
Have a safe trip and enjoy your bit of vacation in the Philippines..Goodluck as well with hubby's visa application..:D

acs
12th February 2010, 09:15
Good luck on your trip...and enjoy.

aryM
12th February 2010, 09:20
Goodluck...!

vbkelly
12th February 2010, 10:31

goodluck and have a safe journey!

justchecking
24th February 2010, 11:08
Thanks all - back home now (cold isn't it!) daughter in school and visa application under process at the embassy - so another waiting game, left my husband in manila with his brother ready to follow up whenever the text comes....it was so good to go back, felt like going home, we had a fabulous time - once we got out of manila - cooking at the river, swimming in the falls and relaxing with family.....i have to admit though, if the visa does come though OK I'm gonna be half excited and half terrified........All change!

RickyR
24th February 2010, 13:23
Good look, and don't be half terrified.

liane
24th February 2010, 15:42
Surely you had a lovely time in the Philippines :)