PDA

View Full Version : Please Comment On This!!!

bentghie
26th December 2006, 23:39
Hej,,

My First Post Here,, And I Would Like To Ask Anyone From This Forum ,,hope You Could Help Me About This.

I Been To Denmark For 86 Days From Sept-nov 28, 2006. When I Left Pi,,my Annulment Case Is On Going,,and Now,,after 7 Months Of Waiting,,it Ws Granted.

My Question Is,, Can I Apply Again (immediately) For A Schengen Visa Together With My Son To Denmark?

Please Help Me .

Thank You In Advance

Ghie

KeithD
27th December 2006, 10:15
Filipino UK.....not Filipino DENMARK!!!

francesca
27th December 2006, 17:50
hi bentghie,
when you were in denmark, were you on tourist visa 90 days? What visa did you have?
When you plan to go back to denmark, on what status will you be?
Then we can advise you better.

Welcome to UK Forum where Denmark immigration can also be accomodated.
will wait for your next reply.

bentghie
27th December 2006, 21:03
hi bentghie,
when you were in denmark, were you on tourist visa 90 days? What visa did you have?
When you plan to go back to denmark, on what status will you be?
Then we can advise you better.

Welcome to UK Forum where Denmark immigration can also be accomodated.
will wait for your next reply.

HEJ FRANCESCA,

THANKS FOR ACCOMODATING ME HERE.

1. YES I HAD MY 3 MONTHS TOURIST VISA (SCHENGEN VISA).
2. I AM THINKING TO GO THERE BEFORE MARCH OF 2007.
3. STATUS= CAN YOU ADVICE ME WELL,, DO I NEED TO USE MY MAIDEN NAME WHEN I WAS SINGLE,,OR JUST USE THE PASSPORT AGAIN WHEN IM STILL MARRIED,,BUT NOW ANNULLED.

bentghie
27th December 2006, 21:05
Filipino UK.....not Filipino DENMARK!!!

====================

I KNOW!!!!

BUT DENMARK IS A EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

francesca
27th December 2006, 21:55
bentghie,

when I haD my annulment granted, immediately I change status at DFA passport office in manila. I provided them photo copies of finality and declaration of annulment and a copy of my previous mariage with stamp: annuled marriage.
Then they will issue you a new passport with your maiden name.

I asked you your status when arriving in denmark. Are you on a
working visa,
family visa(married to a danish),
or tourist visa?

KeithD
28th December 2006, 10:19
BUT DENMARK IS A EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

So governments keep telling us, but if you live in the UK you'll leanr why we are NOT European :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Israel is in the Middle East......but that's another story :D

A_flyer
28th December 2006, 18:39
My Question Is,, Can I Apply Again (immediately) For A Schengen Visa Together With My Son To Denmark?
You can always try... the only thing you may lost is both visa fees.
After will you be granted will be another thing. As you had one, you may get another. For your son, it may be another story as you will surely need a Travel Clearance (if you were married when you had your child).

Also remember that getting a tourist visa means that you will come back and so the Embassy will verify that you have enough grounds to come back. I think that going to Denmark with your Son will lower your chances as they may easily think that you can disappear and overstay.

You have better chance to both go there after you got married using family reunification (I suppose it works with Denmark).

Another point, when travelling you must always use the name you have on the passport to avoid to have problems. Tickets, visa and passport must be under the same name.

A_flyer
28th December 2006, 18:44
So governments keep telling us, but if you live in the UK you'll leanr why we are NOT European :xxgrinning--00xx3:
English are Europeans only when it help them...

Anyway this section is a European/World section, so Europeans (or willing to) are welcome! even English (as British, Scottish, Welsh, Irish ... and I may forgot some) also!

KeithD
28th December 2006, 19:44
If the UK governement held a referedum about Europe over 80% would vote NO...hence the pathetic governments we have he will never do it....they prefer to push what was supposed to be a trading organisation into a Western State of One. Something that the politicians themselves prove again and again just doesn't work.

In England we are no longer allowed to be English...it wasn't on the last census....we could be British, Welsh, Scottish, Irish, French, Lithuainian....but not English and those who wrote English got fined......go figure!!

Europe can go and shaft itself, and so say the British MAJORITY :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

francesca
29th December 2006, 01:18
English are Europeans only when it help them...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

English are from england.
British are from Scotland, Ireland and Wales

Sean Connery is Scottish. He doesnt want to be called English!
maybe I am wrong, but thats what I understand, hehe

going to topic, bentghie, you there?:Erm:

A_flyer
29th December 2006, 07:09
English are from england.
British are from Scotland, Ireland and Wales
:NoNo: You're in a dangerous discussion... I avoid this suject at work as it's easily "sensitive". But you're Filipina, it's normal you know nothing about UK! :cwm12: They may forgive you...

KeithD
29th December 2006, 09:42
....apart from half of the British Irish....just considering themselves Irish, and nothing to do with Britain.....hence why we want bugger all to do with a European state.....as we haven't sorted our own roots out due to meddling.

bentghie
29th December 2006, 10:00
Hej Yves And Francesca,

Thanks For Wasting Your Time Answering My Quiries, Its Enlighten My Knowledge About What To Do Next.

God Bless Both Of You.

francesca
29th December 2006, 11:49
Haha, is it dangerous topic? I know its a touchy one, but the fact that,
british is dif from english, lol!

i got to look more on that topic at the net.
Must be history again, hehe.

Bentghie, we are not wasting our time. We enjoyed coming here at UK forum and share some bits and pieces.

hope to see you soon, maybe in france or denmark.

bentghie
10th March 2007, 01:37
Haha, is it dangerous topic? I know its a touchy one, but the fact that,
british is dif from english, lol!

i got to look more on that topic at the net.
Must be history again, hehe.

Bentghie, we are not wasting our time. We enjoyed coming here at UK forum and share some bits and pieces.

hope to see you soon, maybe in france or denmark.
==============

HEJ FRANCESA,

IM APPROVED:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I WILL FLY TO DENMARK FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS FIRST WEEK OF APRIL.

THANKS A LOT.

mach
12th March 2007, 03:15
congratulationS :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
12th March 2007, 06:03
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: CONGRATS :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

baboyako
12th March 2007, 17:52
cue dane joke..:D

bentghie
12th March 2007, 20:40