PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Decent Men

KeithD
9th February 2010, 18:43
I know that rules the majority of the UK out! :icon_lol:

Plenty of single Filipina's and not even decent blokes to go around. :doh Maybe I need to go the cemetry and dig a few up :omg:

keithAngel
9th February 2010, 18:51
Better than Good fearing:omg:

Doc Alan
9th February 2010, 19:44
Maybe I need to go the cemetry and dig a few up :omg:

A grave situation:omg:

adam&chryss
9th February 2010, 19:49
Hew fer downe du thei av too go?

aposhark
9th February 2010, 21:18
Hew fer downe du thei av too go?

Descent - Ewe beet me tuit :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
9th February 2010, 21:40
my misses has been :76: at me to find decent men for her 2 cousins.

told her i can't, I dont want him to suffer like i have :cwm24:

but if anyone is foolish enough, im' sure their decent gals, one is 28 and the other 24. :NoNo:

let me know :rolleyes:

:D

aposhark
9th February 2010, 22:45
BooHoo :bigcry: Keith spotted the spelling mistake, even though Joe missed it :yikes:

joebloggs
9th February 2010, 22:51
BooHoo :bigcry: Keith spotted the spelling mistake, even though Joe missed it :yikes:

:Erm:

:D wait til you have 2 kids, see how much sleep you get, my eyes are already shutting

anyone seen descent 2 :Erm:
still no dvd of it

aposhark
10th February 2010, 07:37
:Erm:

:D wait til you have 2 kids, see how much sleep you get, my eyes are already shutting

I'll let you know in August when our first (and my first) arrives :cwm12:

joebloggs
10th February 2010, 11:35
I'll let you know in August when our first (and my first) arrives :cwm12:

i know neighbour and best wishes 2 you both :D
getting married is a major change in your life, but having 2 kids :yikes:
i've had to take the day off work to look after little joe :cwm24:, mot often i wish i was at work :icon_lol:

pennybarry
10th February 2010, 12:44
i've had to take the day off work to look after little joe :cwm24:, mot often i wish i was at work :icon_lol:

:yikes::omg:

I thought you have only one kid Joe.
I am thinking now how old are you.:D
Time runs fast Joe.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You'll wake up one day that they are both somebody!:):BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
10th February 2010, 13:02
:yikes::omg:

I thought you have only one kid Joe.
I am thinking now how old are you.:D
Time runs fast Joe.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
You'll wake up one day that they are both somebody!:):BouncyHappy:

:doh
3yr old little joe and my nine yr old daughter
as well as a 20yr old stepson
and i'm now grandpa joe, as he has a 1y old little girl.:xxgrinning--00xx3:/:cwm24:

i'm not that old :yikes: too young to be a grandpa joe :doh

September
10th February 2010, 14:41

Nice to see u in pic, has any member seen you in person? opsss wrong english what i mean i hope we can see u even just in picture Joe:D

Sim11UK
10th February 2010, 14:57
Nice to see u in pic, has any member seen you in person? opsss wrong english what i mean i hope we can see u even just in picture Joe:D

I think he's a bit shy :xxparty-smiley-004:...or else wanted by the Police. :yikes:

joebloggs
10th February 2010, 15:44

nope, dom was close once thou, but i didn't even know it at the time, how he thought he was going to find me, only he knows thou :Erm: when he doesn't know what i look like :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I think he's a bit shy :xxparty-smiley-004:...or else wanted by the Police. :yikes:

:yikes: more like the misses :cwm3::76::furious3::cwm24:

you all know david beckham , blonde, blue eyes,6 ft+, physically super fit :rolleyes:

well i'm nothing like that :icon_lol::doh or am I ??

aromulus
10th February 2010, 18:14
nope, dom was close once thou, but i didn't even know it at the time, how he thought he was going to find me, only he knows thou :Erm: when he doesn't know what i look like :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I was looking for a slobby, man utd shirt wearing, beer bellied, couch potatoey, boldy, sweaty, kili-kili smelly, short assed mancunian...:D

There were so many there that I didn't know wich one to pick...:rolleyes:

pennybarry
10th February 2010, 19:11
3yr old little joe and my nine yr old daughter
as well as a 20yr old stepson
and i'm now grandpa joe, as he has a 1y old little girl.:xxgrinning--00xx3:/:cwm24:

To be honest it's nice to see you even in photos Joe.
We are all curious here because you seems very nice inside.
Outside doesn't important at all but let me guess.

If your wife has 20 year old son, you may be in your late 40's or maybe early 50's.

If you married early (18 yrs old) with your ex, and you have 9 year old son, you maybe 28-30 this year. But you must be younger than your wife.
50's and 30's are too young to become LOLO joe.

How do you like my mathematics Lolo jOe?:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Arthur Little
10th February 2010, 19:38

Poor ME :bigcry: ... I didn't become a grandad until I was in my 60s!! :olddude:

Doc Alan
10th February 2010, 19:42
Poor ME :bigcry: ... I didn't become a grandad until I was in my 60s!! :olddude:

I'm not yet a grandad as far as I know, but I did visit Manila 30 years ago ...:omg:

aposhark
10th February 2010, 21:37

Hi Joe, I have no idea how things will go, but I am really looking forward to being a Dad for the first time http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/aposhark/babypeersover.gif
Sounds like little Joe is a livewire :cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Rasp:

joebloggs
10th February 2010, 22:21
If your wife has 20 year old son, you may be in your late 40's or maybe early 50's.

If you married early (18 yrs old) with your ex, and you have 9 year old son, you maybe 28-30 this year. But you must be younger than your wife.

How do you like my mathematics Lolo jOe?:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

your maths are :erotic4: :icon_lol:

why would be in my late 40's or 50s if my wife has a 20yr old son ?? thats got nothing to do with my age :doh

i dont have a 9yr old son, i've a 9yr old daughter :icon_lol: and a 3yr old little joe :D

i'll give you a clue, i've said a few times that i'm 6yrs old than the misses, and she has a 20yr old son, so that gives you a better idea :icon_lol: and the give away she is under 40 !, me mid 50s :yikes:

:icon_lol:

joebloggs
10th February 2010, 22:27
Hi Joe, I have no idea how things will go, but I am really looking forward to being a Dad for the first time http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/aposhark/babypeersover.gif
Sounds like little Joe is a livewire :cwm12::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::Rasp:

little joe was the lighthouse after many years of being in a dark storm :rolleyes:

after looking after him all day i need a holiday to recover :doh

joebloggs
10th February 2010, 22:32
I was looking for a slobby, man utd shirt wearing, beer bellied, couch potatoey, boldy, sweaty, kili-kili smelly, short assed mancunian...:D

funny thats what i thought you looked liked but wearing a Chelsea shirt :doh, mind you , you've have to be :crazy: to wear a Chelsea shirt in Greater Manchester :doh

aromulus
10th February 2010, 23:06
mind you , you've have to be :crazy: to wear a Chelsea shirt in Greater Manchester :doh

Not :crazy: at all....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It shows great courage in the wastelands of scumtown...:D

:ARsurrender:

joebloggs
11th February 2010, 01:16
[SIZE=4]It shows great courage in the wastelands of scumtown...:D

ah so you do wear it in Wrexham then :doh

aposhark
11th February 2010, 10:18
Not :crazy: at all....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

It shows great courage in the wastelands of scumtown...:D

:ARsurrender:

Coming originally from L'Pool and seeing how ugly that has become, it was so refreshing when I was living near Manchester to see such a forward-thinking attractive city. So much life and vitality, so much fun.

Manchester makes most of our cities luck sad.

Having said all that I still prefer smaller towns.

Arthur Little
11th February 2010, 13:22
Having said all that I still prefer smaller towns.

Me too!! :iagree: I happened to be born in Scotland's largest city ... and, much as I still harbour an affection for "That Dear Green Place" [as Glasgow is oftimes referred to] I much prefer living in a town the size of Perth ... which is ideal in many ways for me.

Alan
12th February 2010, 12:00

That's me!!!! (Apart from the Man Utd shirt!!)

Al.:)

pennybarry
12th February 2010, 12:16
your maths are :erotic4: :icon_lol:

why would be in my late 40's or 50s if my wife has a 20yr old son ?? thats got nothing to do with my age :doh

i dont have a 9yr old son, i've a 9yr old daughter :icon_lol: and a 3yr old little joe :D

i'll give you a clue, i've said a few times that i'm 6yrs old than the misses, and she has a 20yr old son, so that gives you a better idea :icon_lol: and the give away she is under 40 !, me mid 50s :yikes:

OK then congrats to both of you.:tdo13::40__s::icon_sorry:
Arth, if you married early, you have the chance to become a lolo at 50's.:omg:

My husband married early and became a lolo at 50's. :icon_lol::D

Arthur Little
12th February 2010, 13:00
Arth, if you married early, you have the chance to become a lolo at 50's.:omg:

:bigcry: ... sadly, I wasn't consulted on the matter, Pen. :NoNo: