PDA

View Full Version : hi im new here..anyone from aberdeen????

mhaedonald
8th February 2010, 16:46
hi im mhae,been in aberdeen since december..I want to meet filipina in aberdeen...:):)

Tonet
8th February 2010, 20:38
hello there!!!

Where are you in Aberdeen? I'm just one bus away from town, i would love to meet you one day if you want????

Arthur Little
8th February 2010, 21:30
:welcomex:, Mhae ... it's good to see you've already had one response already [from Tonet]! And then there's Kimmi ... another of our long-standing Respected Members ... SHE also lives in the vicinity, and is online fairly regularly.

mhaedonald
9th February 2010, 08:52
Thanks for the reply Tonet and Arthur Little..

Tonet, ofcourse i want to meet you..I think im also 1 bus to town center,im staying in stonehaven..How about you? Have you meet lots of filipina in your place? Bakit nga ba me nag eenglish :-)?!!!

chiechie74
9th February 2010, 10:03
Hello...Welcome to the forum...cheers.:)

pennybarry
9th February 2010, 11:07
hi im mhae,been in aberdeen since december..I want to meet filipina in aberdeen...:):)

Hi mhae! Tiggers (Adel) lives in Aberdeen. I have also met some nurses at bus station and they live there too.:xxgrinning--00xx3: I wish you'll meet them soon. :)

There are lots of filipino fishermen at the harbour. Hope you'll meet them soon. :Rasp:

Tonet
9th February 2010, 13:13
Thanks for the reply Tonet and Arthur Little..

Tonet, ofcourse i want to meet you..I think im also 1 bus to town center,im staying in stonehaven..How about you? Have you meet lots of filipina in your place? Bakit nga ba me nag eenglish :-)?!!!

I cant send you private messages kasi newbie kpa. so i post a messages on my visitors page. I left my cell number in there. You can have a look and give me a text ok? looking forward to hear from you... tc

mhaedonald
9th February 2010, 13:33
hi tonet i add you in my contacts i tried to view your profile but it won't let me, also i dont know how to open your visitors page...im just new in here...how is it?thank you

kimmi
9th February 2010, 13:37
hi Mhaedonald, welcome to the forum..:)

mhaedonald
9th February 2010, 14:18
Thanks kimmi...You near aberdeen also?

mhaedonald
9th February 2010, 14:49
hi arthur little..been in perth last sunday and monday...we just went to shopping malls there for a change and stay in hotel in town center..been here since dec but still havent met a filipina..actually ive seen 2 filipinas here in aberdeen town center but feel shy to talk coz they seems too busy enjoying their shopping..

liane
9th February 2010, 15:08
Welcome to the forum :)

Tonet
9th February 2010, 17:36
hi tonet i add you in my contacts i tried to view your profile but it won't let me, also i dont know how to open your visitors page...im just new in here...how is it?thank you

Even if you're a newbie you will be able to view my profile. click on my name and click "view profile" in there you will see my "visitor's message" in line with "about me", "statistics" and etc.

try it again for sure you can do it coz even if i haven't signed in i manage to view ur profile...

Arthur Little
9th February 2010, 18:18
Hi mhae! Tiggers (Adel) lives in Aberdeen.

:Erm: Sorry for contradicting you, Penny ... but when Adel sent me a message last July, she'd been living in Dundee for about a year and a half.

Arthur Little
9th February 2010, 18:35
Even if you're a newbie you will be able to view my profile. click on my name and click "view profile" in there you will see my "visitor's message" in line with "about me", "statistics" and etc.

try it again for sure you can do it coz even if i haven't signed in i manage to view ur profile...

:Erm: Sorry to have to contradict you, as well, Tonet ... but, under the forum's current rules, Mhae will need to accrue 15 posts before she's able to correspond personally with other members [or, indeed view their profiles]; however, as she's already posted eight times since joining, it won't be long before she CAN do so.

pennybarry
9th February 2010, 18:56
:Erm: Sorry for contradicting you, Penny ... but when Adel sent me a message last July, she'd been living in Dundee for about a year and a half.

Oh yes! She's from Dundee:omg:. Sorry Arth, Adel will surely laugh at me because I rang her a week ago and we talked about how long to drive from Dundee to Edinburgh as we wanted to meet there. :D

Sorry arth and cheers Adel! :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
9th February 2010, 19:08

:Hellooo: again, Mhae. I realise it CAN be confusing for a new person coming onto the forum [I was :confused: myself when I first joined!] ... but due to "mischief makers" abusing the system in the past, the forum's adminstrators were forced to revise the rules ... precluding ALL new members from contacting others (personally) until they'd accrued fifteen posts. However, as you've made 8 already ... and posts quickly mount up ... it won't be long in YOUR case, before this restriction is lifted. :NoNo: Just keep posting on the main site for the time being ...

Arthur Little
9th February 2010, 19:31
No probs, Penny. :NoNo:

As regards you and Adel meeting up ... that shouldn't pose any problems either; I believe Dundee to Edinburgh ... and vice versa ... can be covered [comfortably] in just over an hour - by road or rail. Personally, though, I would recommend travelling by train ... my reasons being twofold:

(i) Often delays can occur at the Forth Road Bridge due to traffic congestion ... especially at peak times, AND
:Brick: x2
(ii) Parking can be difficult [and expensive] in both City Centres

Just MY suggestion, however. Have a great day out once it's arranged! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th February 2010, 19:52
hi arthur little..been in perth last sunday and monday...we just went to shopping malls there for a change and stay in hotel in town center..been here since dec but still havent met a filipina..actually ive seen 2 filipinas here in aberdeen town center but feel shy to talk coz they seems too busy enjoying their shopping..

Originally from Glasgow, I've stayed in Perth for over four decades ... and believe it more than lives up to its reputation as the 'Fair City'. I think you'll agree :rolleyes: it's easy to get around the town centre ... and the St John's Shopping Mall - although not very big, and the seating in the main precinct, decidedly less than comfy - has the stores one would expect in a town of comparable size.

Anyway, I do hope your overnight visit was enjoyable ... and "haste ye back", as we say here!

Tonet
9th February 2010, 22:37
:Erm: Sorry to have to contradict you, as well, Tonet ... but, under the forum's current rules, Mhae will need to accrue 15 posts before she's able to correspond personally with other members [or, indeed view their profiles]; however, as she's already posted eight times since joining, it won't be long before she CAN do so.

Anyone can see our profiles when they are signed out.

mhaedonald
10th February 2010, 07:56
hi tonet thanks..i added you in my ym...i tried viewing your profile while im online but still wont let me so just try it offline then it let me view..i got your number...Thank you..

Arthur Little
10th February 2010, 13:37
hi tonet thanks..i added you in my ym...i tried viewing your profile while im online but still wont let me so just try it offline then it let me view..i got your number...Thank you..

Congratulations on becoming a fully-fledged Member ... if you go to your main profile page, you'll see that a Message Box has now been installed. And, in turn, this will open up 'new horizons' for you ... :)

mhaedonald
12th February 2010, 07:50
Thanks arthur little...Actually im so happy joining here coz there's nothing i can do here in scotland untill i get married...Thanks everyone for being so kind!