PDA

View Full Version : Visa to Germany

classygirl
7th February 2010, 16:15
Hello Everybody,:Hellooo:

First of all,hope all of us are having a good weekend.My queries are,I am on FLR visa,married to a British national,I am planning to go to Germany to visit a friend on her birthday this coming April and I am wondering if it is difficult to get a visa to Germany?Also,what would be the requirements and it is posible if I could do it online?

Thank you in advance!!! Have a nice week to all of us.

Best regards,
Classygirl:BouncyHappy:

rusty
7th February 2010, 16:31

First of all,hope all of us are having a good weekend.My queries are,I am on FLR visa,married to a British national,I am planning to go to Germany to visit a friend on her birthday this coming April and I am wondering if it is difficult to get a visa to Germany?Also,what would be the requirements and it is posible if I could do it online?

Thank you in advance!!! Have a nice week to all of us.

Best regards,
Classygirl:BouncyHappy:

see http://www.london.diplo.de/Vertretung/london/en/07/Visa/__Visabestimmungen.html for the details.

As the spouse of an EU national, it states that you are able to send the application by post or attend the embassy in London.

classygirl
7th February 2010, 16:44
see http://www.london.diplo.de/Vertretung/london/en/07/Visa/__Visabestimmungen.html for the details.

As the spouse of an EU national, it states that you are able to send the application by post or attend the embassy in London.

Thanks alot Rusty,I appreciate your reply.

bless.books
8th February 2010, 22:24

First of all,hope all of us are having a good weekend.My queries are,I am on FLR visa,married to a British national,I am planning to go to Germany to visit a friend on her birthday this coming April and I am wondering if it is difficult to get a visa to Germany?Also,what would be the requirements and it is posible if I could do it online? Thank you in advance!!! Have a nice week to all of us. Best regards, Classygirl:BouncyHappy:

Hello classygirl! it is so easy to get one. And won't cost you any being a spouse of EU citizen. May have changed now coz this was 2007 but try it anyway - phone them up (the embassy/it will be costly though - but quicker) diect and make an appointment.

classygirl
12th February 2010, 12:56
Hello classygirl! it is so easy to get one. And won't cost you any being a spouse of EU citizen. May have changed now coz this was 2007 but try it anyway - phone them up (the embassy/it will be costly though - but quicker) diect and make an appointment.

Thanks alot for your advise.Cheers!!!!