PDA

View Full Version : Cfo & id

Cebu
3rd February 2010, 10:04
Hi, Further to my earlier post regarding passport name changes for my partner after marriage, we have today received the NSO certified marriage contract. So we are thinking to press ahead with the passport change now on an express service!

But I just have a question on this CFO seminar, certificate and sticker in passport.

My understanding is that the CFO seminar needs to be completed before the passport name can be changed. Then after visa is issued you need to go back for the CFO sticker in your passport. Now I read somewhere you need to take the passport and another form of photo ID when you collect this sticker! Could a problem lie in wait here. All of my partners ID will be in her maiden name.

Another had any experience on this or know if this will be a problem. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Mich
3rd February 2010, 10:15
CFO certificate is needed for the passport amended. it wont be a problem as to the other IDs required.

sars_notd_virus
3rd February 2010, 11:02
Hi, Further to my earlier post regarding passport name changes for my partner after marriage, we have today received the NSO certified marriage contract. So we are thinking to press ahead with the passport change now on an express service!

But I just have a question on this CFO seminar, certificate and sticker in passport.

My understanding is that the CFO seminar needs to be completed before the passport name can be changed. Then after visa is issued you need to go back for the CFO sticker in your passport. Now I read somewhere you need to take the passport and another form of photo ID when you collect this sticker! Could a problem lie in wait here. All of my partners ID will be in her maiden name.

Another had any experience on this or know if this will be a problem. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Take each step at a time...
change passport
visa
cfo
about the id's on maiden name let her present ur MC

''Dont be serious..be sincere''