View Full Version : Missing Scotsfiancee

Chrisirene
21st December 2006, 10:01
Any one can help me where to find scotsfiancee...:omg:
We dont have communication for almost 2 weeks now....:omg:

:icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
21st December 2006, 13:21
Oh Dear same here never heard from iain and louella and ging and ricky and also to janice.maybe everybody spending their christmas vacation to their someone`s or they maybe out of town for christmas holiday?but anyway miss you all guys,hopefully this will be your best christmas ever.see yah when i see yah...

scotsfiancee
21st December 2006, 13:24
Am still alive................

:Hellooo:

Mrs Daddy
21st December 2006, 13:29
How are you pal? what makes you so busy out there?have you been somewhere?whats for christmas?:Hellooo: :D :) :Rasp: :icon_lol: :NoNo: :Erm: :cwm38:

Chrisirene
21st December 2006, 15:24
Oh Dear same here never heard from iain and louella and ging and ricky and also to janice.maybe everybody spending their christmas vacation to their someone`s or they maybe out of town for christmas holiday?but anyway miss you all guys,hopefully this will be your best christmas ever.see yah when i see yah...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

(scotsfiancee):xxgrinning--00xx3:

eljean
21st December 2006, 18:37
Am still alive................

:Hellooo:

i miss you scot....:icon_lol:

KeithD
21st December 2006, 20:10
What!!! With a bullet???? :icon_lol:

gingxrick
21st December 2006, 23:29
Hi Mrs Daddy and everyone else, rick and ging are still around just been very busy doing the xmas shopping and ging working all the hours they give her at work. We would like to wish everyone a great xmas and a happy new year.
PPS.. hoping we can meet in person with you all in 2007..

tiger@tigress
21st December 2006, 23:47

Miss u too Scott whats keeping you busy aside from your hubby? lol:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
22nd December 2006, 13:14
Hi ging and ricky:Hellooo:
thought your out for christmas holiday...
anyway Merry Christmas once again and a happy new year from my hubby and me:D

vbkelly
22nd December 2006, 16:10

hi guys dont worry about iaian and louella they are my neighbor and they are fine so, no need to worry about them lol:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

vbkelly
22nd December 2006, 16:13
to all of you there have a lovely christmas!!!!