PDA

View Full Version : heya

empott
21st December 2006, 02:50
hello everyone :Hellooo: i cant say i am new here coz i've already posted a question. :Erm: sorry for skipping this thread ... anyway, great site! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
21st December 2006, 08:37
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: Welcome!

Mrs Daddy
21st December 2006, 13:26
Ur Very much welcome here empott

Chrisirene
21st December 2006, 15:41
Hi Empott
Have Fun reading here.

eljean
21st December 2006, 18:35
:rolleyes:

jbt
21st December 2006, 20:38
hello empott....

welcome to this forum...enjoy!!!

IainBusby
23rd December 2006, 10:29
Hello empott, nice to see you here.
Iain & Louella

empott
24th December 2006, 01:12
Thank u very much for the warm welcome m@@, Mrs Daddy, Chrisirene, eljean, jbt and Iain & Louella. I got married early this year thinking that my husband and i will be together forever. But he had to leave after staying here in the Phils for almost a year. :bigcry: This long wait to be together again is depressing. But this forum is giving me hope and strength. Thank u sooo much :)
empott

andypaul
24th December 2006, 02:50
Thank u very much for the warm welcome m@@, Mrs Daddy, Chrisirene, eljean, jbt and Iain & Louella. I got married early this year thinking that my husband and i will be together forever. But he had to leave after staying here in the Phils for almost a year. :bigcry: This long wait to be together again is depressing. But this forum is giving me hope and strength. Thank u sooo much :)
empott

Hope things are going well from what i remeber you were waiting for your Hubby to sort out his payslips and savings.

I hope its all going well and hey nearly all the couples on here have had those tough days where we are seperated so we know how you both feel at the moment.
Keep busy sorting all the evidence you require, practise your English skills and try and learn as much about where your hubby lives while waiting (both make it far easier to settle down when you get here) and before you know it your be on your way:xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
24th December 2006, 03:43
Yes, that was me andypaul. You have a sharp memory!:D Anyway, thank you so much for those encouraging words. I really need those. Reading the experiences of the others here makes it easier for me. This site will really make my mind busy. Salamat! :cwm38: