PDA

View Full Version : Best Wishes to Keith and Ate Ping

ginapeterb
20th December 2006, 12:22
Best Wishes to Keith and Ate Ping for Xmas and New year 2007.

I would just like to start a thread to wish our hosts, Keith and Ate Ping, a fantastic xmas, and happy year for 2007, as many of you know, Keith is the administrator of this great web portal, at his own expense he runs this forum without charge, and over the years, he has presided over many people obtaining UK Entry clearance, Keith has been at it much longer than most of us, over 5 years now, and he never stops getting involved in trying to help new applicants come to the UK to live.

When other forums have closed such as the asawa forum in the U.S.A. (some of us were members there also, such as Rob, myself, Yves, Francesca, and many others) Keith has kept his site going strong, it is probably the best asychronous bulletin board anywhere in the world today, When I look back over the last 2 years that I have been involved with Keith in this project, I have seen so many sponsors and applicants alike who owe their UK entry clearance successes to this forum being here, I can remember meeting Rob online for the first time, and when he came into the project as one of the moderators, and Rob has also been an excellent moderator, day in day out, this site is available to people if they want help with any of their endeavours on the path of love and marriage in the Philippines, just think what would happen if it was not available, as evidenced by the Asawa forum closing.

Now United States sponsors and applicants have nowhere to go to join a Fil-Am community although there are some smaller offshoot attempts to get the same thing going.

I am so happy to have met so many people online who i have watched obtain UK entry clearance for their partners, I start with myself, and Gina and I are grateful to keith and Ping because we also had to go down the same road as many others do today, I can remember, Rob and Elsa, John and Rhea McCullough, and you probably wont remember as far back as Maurizio from London, that is back in 2004, so there have been a long and steady stream of interested ones who owe alot of their success to Keiths forum, so I hope all of you will join me, in congratulating Kieth and Ate Ping for yet another year of major successes at the British Embassy, and wish them a fantastic xmas and a happy new year for 2007 !

Well done Keith and Ate Ping.

Mrs Daddy
20th December 2006, 12:44
Thanks a lot Mr.MOderator sir!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mr.Pete is correct without this forum we may not able to obtained knowledge on our visa application.we thank you so much for being a big help.we owe a lot from you guys.hope this site would still continue for so many years to come and also continuing to help other people.may God Bless you for the incoming New year to come and many many more years ahead.once again.thanks:)

Best Wishes to Keith and Ate Ping for Xmas and New year 2007

russ01539
20th December 2006, 16:17
Yeah, well said Pete.

A big thanks to ALL the moderators on this site, and Merry Christmas and a Happy 2007 to you all.

walesrob
20th December 2006, 16:25
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Rob and Elsa :xxparty-smiley-050:

Keith and Pete, you've both done a fantastic job on the forum, and I know we've all helped many Fil-Brit couples with advice, tips and encourgament, long may this continue.

All the best for 2007.

Chrisirene
20th December 2006, 16:37
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Rob and Elsa :xxparty-smiley-050:

Keith and Pete, you've both done a fantastic job on the forum, and I know we've all helped many Fil-Brit couples with advice, tips and encourgament, long may this continue.

All the best for 2007.

Yeah!!!! We really Thank YOU GUYS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
:xxparty-smiley-050: :love: :luv13:

andypaul
20th December 2006, 20:04
well done to the Boss and Keith.

This is a truely remarkable website and like petes says should not be taken for granted.

At this time of giving its a good time to remind those helped by the people and information here to try and give back. it might be just encouragment to others or advice however small andinsigficant it seems. to someone it might bring much hapiness.

Thanks to Keith and ping and of course pete and rob along with all the others who make this site so good.
happy christmas to you all

Mrs Daddy
21st December 2006, 13:37
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FROM KEITH AND WHEELA DADDY.GOODLUCK FOR ALL OF US BY YEAR 2007

Louella
21st December 2006, 18:31
A "BIG" thanks to this forum! To Keith, Ate Ping & all the moderators, Congratulations & more power!!! Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year!!!

Maraming salamat po! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain

KeithD
21st December 2006, 20:13
:cwm24: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Kumasta salmon eng un erry Istmas who y'all salamat kung po duck :rolleyes:

Ping
21st December 2006, 20:55
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members in this forum.Hoping this Christmas and the coming year bring the best of everything you wish and dream of. May God Bless Us All. Good luck and cheers to each and everyone of you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!