PDA

View Full Version : now a missus

Florge
29th January 2010, 00:16
heya everyone... been away for a week and i got to read 1347 posts?? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

oh well... got married that's why... so glad it didn't rain.. but was definitely cold!!! have to endure the cold for the sake of great outdoor pictures... lol

now now... FLR is next... :NoNo::NoNo: expense expense expense

Arthur Little
29th January 2010, 00:36
heya everyone... been away for a week and i got to read 1347 posts?? :yikes::yikes::yikes:

oh well... got married that's why... so glad it didn't rain.. but was definitely cold!!! have to endure the cold for the sake of great outdoor pictures... lol

Allow me to be the first to extend my sincere Congratulations & Best Wishes, Mrs ... :Erm:

Florge
29th January 2010, 00:38
now why did I feel you're be the first to greet me? hehehe...

Mrs. Walker ...

pumpkins
29th January 2010, 01:06
congratulations to you florge :):):):):)

South-east boy
29th January 2010, 01:11
Congratulations! :wedtoss: I think that's now the 5th or 6th one so far from this forum in just this month! :omg: Looking forward to seeing some pics!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jam07
29th January 2010, 01:48
another marriage! wow! :wedtoss: congratulations florge! stay inlove! :love2:
:luv4: :luv13: :love:

aryM
29th January 2010, 04:33

Wow! Congratulations Maam Florge! God Bless you and you hubby, Best wishes to both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
29th January 2010, 09:21
Congratulations :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Wishing you all the best in your married life!!! :wedtoss:

KeithD
29th January 2010, 10:15
Allow me to be the first to extend my sincere Congratulations & Best Wishes, Mrs ... :Erm:
I think you sit at the computer 24/7 waiting to post that :icon_lol:

How's the ceiling looking Mrs Florge :rolleyes:

LadyJ
29th January 2010, 13:11
Hi Florge

Conratulations!! you are now Mrs ha? what's next? baby soon?:D

KeithD
29th January 2010, 13:32
.... what's next? baby soon?:D
:yikes: Don't look at me!

Ann07
29th January 2010, 20:47
Florge finally ....so happy for you congratulations to the newlywed:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:
mwahhhhh

scottishbride
29th January 2010, 21:43
Congratulations Florge and BEst wishes!

tiN
29th January 2010, 23:42
Congratulations to You and Simon :)

All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
30th January 2010, 21:19
http://filipinaroses.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1146&d=1252100480

sars_notd_virus
31st January 2010, 00:22
:BouncyHappy:

simonline
31st January 2010, 06:20
Congratulations and best wishes to both of you !!!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Steve.r
31st January 2010, 12:30
Not sure how I missed this thread, Congratulations to you both :BouncyHappy:

Steve

Ladybug_sim
31st January 2010, 15:42
Wow! congratulations florge... best wishes to you and your hubby... share some pics on your wedding ha :) don't forget! we are glad that for the start of this year most of the members now be part on a marriages life and we wish that some more members too with a successful lovelife will be happy and be together soon and wish much luck for those who are looking and searching too. Good luck to a newlywed :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

marlyn&kenny
1st February 2010, 04:59
Wow! congratulations florge... best wishes to you and your hubby... share some pics on your wedding ha :) don't forget! we are glad that for the start of this year most of the members now be part on a marriages life and we wish that some more members too with a successful lovelife will be happy and be together soon and wish much luck for those who are looking and searching too. Good luck to a newlywed :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

very well said!!!! how r u dong lady bug and sim? regards!

vbkelly
1st February 2010, 19:22

congratz to both of you!!

Sophie
2nd February 2010, 19:47
Congratulations again florge to you and simon and have a great life together :lovecouple: