PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Filipino food in the UK

cassandra
25th January 2010, 10:49
Hello to all!

I will arrive in Gatwick Airport on the 6th of February and would like to enquire any filipino store and restaurant close to Chippenham. Any ideas?

South-east boy
25th January 2010, 11:09
Hi there! If you look in the Culture & food section there is a 'sticky' thread T the top of the page mentioning all the shops that people know of in the country. I would have posted the link to the thread, but am unable to as I'm writing this on my phone!

cassandra
25th January 2010, 11:54
We will go to most of them, forsure. This is the first time for me to go to England. Really looking forward to it.

cassandra
25th January 2010, 11:57
Why do I have a restricted access? How can I be a member like you....PLEASE ADVISE...

Arthur Little
25th January 2010, 12:40
Why do I have a restricted access? How can I be a member like you....PLEASE ADVISE...

*N.B. Restrictions apply to ALL newcomers until they accrue 15 posts.

:welcomex: ... and keep posting!

nigel
25th January 2010, 13:00
Whats Chippenham near? I just searched it and only found a place near Bristol.....blinking MILES away from Gatwick airport!:yikes:

South-east boy
25th January 2010, 13:55
Whats Chippenham near? I just searched it and only found a place near Bristol.....blinking MILES away from Gatwick airport!:yikes:

It's Wiltshire not too far from Devizes etc.

cassandra
25th January 2010, 14:13
I am looking for a nice place to rent in Chippenham! Please let me know, so I can check it out as soon as I arrive. I am going back to Canada March 6th.

Northerner
25th January 2010, 21:46
Pizza Hut:xxgrinning--00xx3: The one near me tastes just like the Pizza Hut in SM Mall.... Coincidence?? I think not:D

RickyR
25th January 2010, 23:19
FYI, Most Chinese/Asian Supermarkets sell some Filipino foods, sauces and of course cheap rice. Just go on yell.com and search for asian supermarket in your area.

cassandra
28th January 2010, 13:42
Thank you! I will be there on Sunday, Feb the 7th leaving Canada on the 6th.

nigel
29th January 2010, 23:54
When you arrive in Gatwick, you will then have a long drive to Chippenham, so maybe you should pace yourself....or maybe you've got friends in london and you are staying there for your first night? :Erm: