PDA

View Full Version : Sex tourists

Gavanddal
22nd January 2010, 08:15
Now I know we usually frown on guys who go to South East Asia just looking for sex, but I wonder if there are any guys on here who'd admit to going down that "sex tourist" road but met a nice girl, fell in love, married a Filipina and never looked back?

SteveTalaga
22nd January 2010, 10:36
Now I know we usually frown on guys who go to South East Asia just looking for sex, but I wonder if there are any guys on here who'd admit to going down that "sex tourist" road but met a nice girl, fell in love, married a Filipina and never looked back?
Nope, not me. First went to the Philippines to work for PLDT, met lots of nice people, didn't get married and always try to look forward.

bornatbirth
22nd January 2010, 10:44

how about you :Erm:

being a sex tourist didnt interest me, beside's the people who work in that trade put no emotion or feeling's into it as it's just a job to them.

what make's it worse is when you see all the guy's looking the same fat, bold,beer and smoking moron's.

RickyR
22nd January 2010, 10:48
You come across a lot of the old fellas in Ayala in Cebu who live and thrive on the sex scene, its obviously prevailant. You'll also find the Filipina girls in bars in Hong Kong, Singapore etc.
A good book to read, which is about a completely different culture, but the essentials are the same is 'Private Dancer', its free to download/read online http://www.conanstevens.com/temp/private_dancer.pdf

Well worth a read.

triple5
22nd January 2010, 11:43
Nope, like BABs says it's going to be a pretty meaningless experience so whats the point in pay for it :Erm:

KeithD
22nd January 2010, 12:07
Now .....I wonder if there are any guys on here who'd admit to going down that "sex tourist" road ....
I tried it once but didn't make any money :Erm:

.... You'll also find the Filipina girls in bars in Hong Kong, Singapore etc. ......
......or any other country on the planet..... and girls also from every country on the planet.......

Filipina's are a small part of the world sex trade.

The most common destinations for victims of human trafficking are Thailand, Japan, Israel, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Turkey and the US, according to a report by the UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime).
The major sources of trafficked persons include Thailand, China, Nigeria, Albania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine.

bornatbirth
22nd January 2010, 12:14
I tried it once but didn't make any money :Erm:

i have wondered where i have seen you before :Erm:

Doc Alan
22nd January 2010, 12:19
... beside's the people who work in that trade put no emotion or feeling's into it as it's just a job to them.

what make's it worse is when you see all the guy's looking the same fat, bold,beer and smoking moron's.

Completely agree. At the root of the problem is poverty. There's said to be 600,000 people working as prostitutes in the Philippines. I would be very cautious about criticising them as they may argue there is no other work available. But it's a dangerous occupation with the risks of violence and sexually transmitted diseases ( both for prostitutes and "clients"). At least "webcam models" don't run those risks ... but as with prostitutes, it's a job for them, just an act, and more fool those who pay to watch their "shows".

South-east boy
22nd January 2010, 12:58
I find it a quite sad when you see some of the profile pics of girls on dating sites where they have quite revealing clothes (what there was of them) and you can see from the background in the pics that their surroundings are quite poor. Being how bad/pervy some guys can be anyway with girls who have just normal profile pics, it makes we wonder the type of guys that these more revealing profile pics are attracting? But maybe some of these girls are so poor and desperate, that they don't care about what type of guy they are attracting as long as is someone?

Arthur Little
22nd January 2010, 16:24
I find it a quite sad when you see some of the profile pics of girls on dating sites where they have quite revealing clothes (what there was of them) and you can see from the background in the pics that their surroundings are quite poor. Being how bad/pervy some guys can be anyway with girls who have just normal profile pics, it makes we wonder the type of guys that these more revealing profile pics are attracting? But maybe some of these girls are so poor and desperate, that they don't care about what type of guy they are attracting as long as is someone?

:iagree:, Tim ... the very thought, makes ME cringe! :vomit-smiley-011:

South-east boy
22nd January 2010, 17:09
Even more sad/worrying when they are only 18/19.:NoNo: I guess some could even be younger as you only have to say that you are over 18.

Northerner
22nd January 2010, 21:02
The sad thing is a lot of sex tourists will also try and date girls online, trying to get free sex with the promise of a rich and wonderful life in the west.. And of course they are heading to countries such as the Philippines, so if the girl turns out to be holding back on sex till say - marriage. Off they go to a gogo bar before the flights home.

I spoke with Rizza's Tita in Cebu who is a doctor who told me how in a few years the country's HIV rate is going to explode, as the figures currently are not quite telling the truth! And how the call centre workers are earning a lot of money for their age (early twenties) and are keeping the sex industry afloat through a lifestyle of drugs and sex.

Doc Alan
22nd January 2010, 22:03
I spoke with Rizza's Tita in Cebu who is a doctor who told me how in a few years the country's HIV rate is going to explode, as the figures currently are not quite telling the truth! And how the call centre workers are earning a lot of money for their age (early twenties) and are keeping the sex industry afloat through a lifestyle of drugs and sex.

Interesting to hear from a doctor working in the Philippines. The thread started by asking if a romance might develop without ever looking back ... not only might there be regular visits to a special clinic for treatable sexually transmitted diseases, but also looking forward to the possibility of dying from AIDS or hepatitis B / C some time in the future.
Just as an aside, many "call centre workers" are respectable ; it's the so-called "webcam models" who don't tell their families how they earn their money!

Gavanddal
22nd January 2010, 23:28
how about you :Erm:

Nah, never went to the Phils before I met my Dalyn. Besides I couldn't go with someone who'd had hundreds of sexual partners, yuk! Let's just say that girls who've had none are preferable.

sparky
22nd January 2010, 23:52
all very PC on here then by the looks of it BUT there are many types of sex tourist who come looking for different things

let me tell you many part of thailand would be a lot poorer without the money that comes from this sex tourism especially in places like Isaan in the north east of thailand and i guess that could go for many parts of the philippines as well.

the PC brigade will tut tut and try and lecture on its evils- and yes to a certain extent i agree with some of what they say especially regarding underage etc
but a lot of guys have met their wives an gf's this way and are very happy.

i have been to places like Pattaya and AC and seen this sex tourism first hand but i have also been upcountry and seen the benefits western money can bring to a family/village/community.

i could go on and on about this subject but i guess my stay on the board wouldnt last long if i did

all sex toursits are not bad guys is all i will say

bornatbirth
23rd January 2010, 00:12
all very PC on here then by the looks of it BUT there are many types of sex tourist who come looking for different things

let me tell you many part of thailand would be a lot poorer without the money that comes from this sex tourism especially in places like Isaan in the north east of thailand and i guess that could go for many parts of the philippines as well.

the PC brigade will tut tut and try and lecture on its evils- and yes to a certain extent i agree with some of what they say especially regarding underage etc
but a lot of guys have met their wives an gf's this way and are very happy.

i have been to places like Pattaya and AC and seen this sex tourism first hand but i have also been upcountry and seen the benefits western money can bring to a family/village/community.

i could go on and on about this subject but i guess my stay on the board wouldnt last long if i did

all sex toursits are not bad guys is all i will say

let's get this right, you can't get any here, so you go to a poor foreign country and pay for sex with women who have no choice because their stuck in poverty?

why's this thread PC :Erm: if you have something to say, say it.

so are you or was you a sex tourist?

Northerner
23rd January 2010, 00:14
Nah, no PC brigade here. I think everyone will agree with you about the money it brings. But there are good and bad things the sex trade brings to south east asia.

But the bad can often be people trafficking and slavery:NoNo:

To be honest, I think we have discussed it many times on here how a woman with a few kids to look after in Pinas or Thailand who goes into prostitution should not be looked down on, she is after all a fighter in many ways. But it is simply a shame that the country is so poor that sex tourism is a contributing part of the economy!

Northerner
23rd January 2010, 00:16

Stop touting for Business:icon_lol::D:Rasp:

bornatbirth
23rd January 2010, 00:20
Stop touting for Business:icon_lol::D:Rasp:

i could arrange trip for all hubby's here, im sure their wife's won't mind because i can be trusted :D

Northerner
23rd January 2010, 00:22
i could arrange trip for all hubby's here, im sure their wife's won't mind because i can be trusted :D

Let me guess, on your bus as well:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Doc Alan
23rd January 2010, 00:23
all very PC on here...

the PC brigade will tut tut and try and lecture on its evils

Nobody's trying to lecture, just giving facts and honest opinions on a public forum. Of course you're entitled to your own opinion

Peanutz
23rd January 2010, 00:38

Do you need a business partner? I will join for 50/50:D

bornatbirth
23rd January 2010, 00:43
Let me guess, on your bus as well:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

the love bus :Erm: :D

Do you need a business partner? I will join for 50/50:D

that's a deal partner :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
23rd January 2010, 00:48
I woudn't like to see the argument of who is at the front of the bus and who is at the rear of it???!!! :Erm::Erm::icon_lol:

Peanutz
23rd January 2010, 00:53
I woudn't like to see the argument of who is at the front of the bus and who is at the rear of it???!!! :Erm::Erm::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
23rd January 2010, 00:55
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

are you a back sit driver? :76:

how's your map reading :Erm:

SteveTalaga
23rd January 2010, 06:05
...But it is simply a shame that the country is so poor that sex tourism is a contributing part of the economy!I agree. I wonder how poor the country would be without the corruption and whether the sex trade would then be as necessary in it's role of propping up the economy.

Northerner
23rd January 2010, 11:40
I agree. I wonder how poor the country would be without the corruption and whether the sex trade would then be as necessary in it's role of propping up the economy.

No, the sex tourism industry will always be around. Even if we got the rest of the world up to the same level as the west in terms of wealth and public infrastructure. The reason is because men will always buy sex, no matter how much the cost is.

Here in Manchester, there are over 50 brothels:Erm: I doubt they contain women who need to send money back home (although a few might), but are filled with women from all walks of life. Yet here in the UK many will tell you there is no need to sell your body for sex, but there are many who choose to do so. And the money is there to be made! So sex tourism will never end in south east Asia, so long as western men want to have easy sex with Asian women.

But one of the worst parts of this (to me). Is the lack of respect that many of these men show to the women of these countries they frequent. The term LBFM is commonly used to describe Thai or Filipino women, it stands for "little brown f****** machines".

SteveTalaga
23rd January 2010, 12:00
No, the sex tourism industry will always be around. Even if we got the rest of the world up to the same level as the west in terms of wealth and public infrastructure. The reason is because men will always buy sex, no matter how much the cost is.

Here in Manchester, there are over 50 brothels:Erm: I doubt they contain women who need to send money back home (although a few might), but are filled with women from all walks of life. Yet here in the UK many will tell you there is no need to sell your body for sex, but there are many who choose to do so. And the money is there to be made! So sex tourism will never end in south east Asia, so long as western men want to have easy sex with Asian women.

But one of the worst parts of this (to me). Is the lack of respect that many of these men show to the women of these countries they frequent. The term LBFM is commonly used to describe Thai or Filipino women, it stands for "little brown f****** machines".Hi Northerner - I agree with everything you said (although I will have to take your word for it about the 50 brothels in Manchester :icon_lol: ). They say it is the oldest trade in the world and I suspect that they (whoever they may be) are correct. I just wanted to bleat a little about the corruption over here as it really does get my goat. I try to be fair in all walks of my life and with all people I deal with. I just get so p***** off when I see the blatent corruption here and the general acceptance that "That's the way it is, so why try to change it." :Brick:

Sorry - Will climb down off my soap-box now.

RickyR
23rd January 2010, 12:03
In all honesty, the amount of money that 'prostitution' bring into the Philippines is very little in comparison to the general OFW input, and when compared to Thailand it's a very small business. Whilst some of the filipina girls who go abroad within asia expecting to be 'Entertainers' suddenly find that to earn the money they have to offer extra, its still not mega money coming into the country. As for getting involved with a sex worker and falling in love, well... Would you get involved with a girl in prostitution in England? Generally the girl will be from a rougher, tougher, possibly drug related background and it's quite naive to expect a 'Pretty Woman' scenario will work, and would imagine that many of the failed/horror story anglo-asian marriages are with bar girls/sexy girls (mostly Thai). Obviously in some occasions something good comes out as a result, but I would think thats the exception rather then the rule.

KeithD
23rd January 2010, 12:56
Nothing wrong with prostitution, and the sooner they legalize it and get them tested the better for everyone concerned... (plus more tax for Brown).

What needs to be controlled is those run by gangs who bring women in on false pretences, kidnappings, etc, and force them into prostitution.

joebloggs
23rd January 2010, 14:04
it's not only tourists that abuse women, the local men do to..

a few programs everyone should watch :NoNo:

The Lens: Selling Sex in Heaven (part 1 of 5)

http://www.livevideo.com/media/favorited.aspx?cid=3023867C9FC94EA4B63D38B8FCB48638

Mila works at Heaven, a little bar located in "bxxxjob alley", a notorious magnet for sex tourists in more...the Philippines. Like many young women forced into prostitution, Mila hopes that she'll be rescued from Heaven and taken to America for a better life. Narrated by actor Kiefer Sutherland, Selling Sex in Heaven is a heartbreaking documentary that examines the sex trade industry in the Philippines and how this nasty but lucrative business traps many young women.

Told through the eyes of two female Canadian students and a male university professor from Nova Scotia now living in the Philippines, Selling Sex in Heaven captures two years of Mila's life and the people who befriend her. Witness the complexity of prostitution and the conflicting attitudes of people affected by this demeaning industry, including prostitutes, community workers and even client

UNREPORTED WORLD: PHILIPPINES: CITY OF GUILT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbm2I9oQEho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB6dzQ8K-Ww&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4L2ueFuA40&feature=related

Reports on the issues of contraception and abortion in the Philippines, the latter being illegal. Looks at how the huge numbers of dangerous backstreet abortions and how women in poverty unable to cope with large families are desperate for contraceptive and abortion access. Against this also looks at the concerted efforts and campaigns by the Catholic Church against both these, and how they are also backed by US right-wing Christian groups. The latter are influencing President Bush into stopping foreign aid to clinics which give contraceptive advice.

My Boyfriend The Sex Tourist - Thailand part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9yJi0AcIY

and a warning on internet brides from that :censored: Jeremy kyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wGBl2eoz_4&feature=related

Doc Alan
23rd January 2010, 15:42
Nothing wrong with prostitution, and the sooner they legalize it and get them tested the better for everyone concerned... (plus more tax for Brown).

What needs to be controlled is those run by gangs who bring women in on false pretences, kidnappings, etc, and force them into prostitution.

Easier said than done! Legalizing it is up to the elected government. Testing (for sexually transmitted diseases) means prostitutes, clients, and contact tracing. Control / prosecution for human trafficking applies to the perpetrators/pimps and those who knowingly buy the trafficked person.

sparky
23rd January 2010, 22:58
In all honesty, the amount of money that 'prostitution' bring into the Philippines is very little in comparison to the general OFW input, and when compared to Thailand it's a very small business. Whilst some of the filipina girls who go abroad within asia expecting to be 'Entertainers' suddenly find that to earn the money they have to offer extra, its still not mega money coming into the country. As for getting involved with a sex worker and falling in love, well... Would you get involved with a girl in prostitution in England? Generally the girl will be from a rougher, tougher, possibly drug related background and it's quite naive to expect a 'Pretty Woman' scenario will work, and would imagine that many of the failed/horror story anglo-asian marriages are with bar girls/sexy girls (mostly Thai). Obviously in some occasions something good comes out as a result, but I would think thats the exception rather then the rule.

some of the nicest people i have met are " prositutes" and would trust them more than a lot of people here in the UK. the drugs thing is tosh- yes there are drugs surrounding prostitution but a lot of girls wouldnt dream of touching them- the same as in a "normal" enviromentthe same as some unfortunatly choose to go down that route

interesting you quote the failed marraiges an in particular thais

there is a big difference between thais and filipinos

thais are brainwashed from a very early age to think that thailand is the centre of the universe and everywhere else is a poor 2nd and everyone else espercially "farang" is worse than 2nd class. therefore take a thai girl out of thailand (also a lot of other cultural issues ,dont get me wrong) and generally they dont adapt very well.

the filipinas -again generally -want to get out of the country/poverty and are happy to relocate

if you could see any figures i would guarantee that western/thai marraiges would have a lot higher failure rate than western/pinay ones

Northerner
24th January 2010, 04:43
Unfortunately drugs and prostitution do seem to go hand in hand quite often. I know this because an old friend of mine worked the "mash van". They went round the street girls and gave them free needles and condoms to try and limit HIV in Manchester.

When I say there are over 50 brothels in Manchester, I also mean the surrounding areas (Greater Manchester). The Mash team go into these brothels giving the girls vaccinations as well as advice and support. The brothels they do not get access to will generally get raided as it is often the case that sex slaves are hidden in places that just do not want outside interference.

Keith is correct that the whole industry needs to be legalized and controlled! The problems that would end overnight if only licensed brothels could be operated and any unlicensed brothels meant serious jail time for the owners, then perhaps the trade in kidnapped girls would end.

arkwright
24th January 2010, 10:08
Coming here restored my self esteem, after a huge kick in the proverbial s, to find out that yes I can love and be loved in return. So whatever route you take
good for you. there are predators out there (of both sexes) and i ignore/avoid as much as possible

fred
24th January 2010, 11:55
some of the nicest people i have met are " prositutes" and would trust them more than a lot of people here in the UK. the drugs thing is tosh- yes there are drugs surrounding prostitution but a lot of girls wouldnt dream of touching them- the same as in a "normal" enviromentthe same as some unfortunatly choose to go down that routeActually that is not strictly true...Well not here in the P.I anyway.
We used to own a manicure pedicure/dress shop in Ermita and the bar girls there used to swill a bottle of cough medicine each before dancing,,Some had adverse medical effects like huge rashes all over their bodies..
Most of them were also addicted to shabu.. Thats another story.

triple5
24th January 2010, 12:34
some of the nicest people i have met are " prositutes"

Of course they're going to be nice, its part of their job to be nice to the customers :doh

tuft249
2nd February 2010, 09:53
first of all most men that use prostituties in the philippines arent western men anyway.they are filipinos.and there would be many people in the philippines that would say any western man that went their to start a relationship is taking advantage of a women.dont suppose that matters does it so long as you dont say you went to ac/or pattaya.i think certain people should think twice before calling SPARKY.

scot5man
18th February 2010, 04:01
Wow...what hypocrisy..!! So many posts about chatting online to girls....dont you realise that most of the girls in AC..(Angeles) are on the same websites that you are on..!!! Most of them are bargirls and are chatting to many guys at the same time..!!

Filipino guys are using prostitutes,,..of course they are...but dont deny that western guys are too..... how many guys on this site have used prostitutes in the Philippines.?? I have...(dont tell my wife pls)... but come on dont be hypocrites..!!!

scot5man

scot5man
18th February 2010, 04:03
first of all most men that use prostituties in the philippines arent western men anyway.they are filipinos.and there would be many people in the philippines that would say any western man that went their to start a relationship is taking advantage of a women.dont suppose that matters does it so long as you dont say you went to ac/or pattaya.i think certain people should think twice before calling SPARKY.

such *******s...!!!

joebloggs
18th February 2010, 07:46
Wow...what hypocrisy..!! So many posts about chatting online to girls....dont you realise that most of the girls in AC..(Angeles) are on the same websites that you are on..!!! Most of them are bargirls and are chatting to many guys at the same time..!!

Filipino guys are using prostitutes,,..of course they are...but dont deny that western guys are too..... how many guys on this site have used prostitutes in the Philippines.?? I have...(dont tell my wife pls)... but come on dont be hypocrites..!!!

scot5man

i've never chatted to any filipina's on a dating site.
i've never been to Angeles city :rolleyes:
i've never used a prostitutes

so who's the hypocrite :Erm:

mhaedonald
18th February 2010, 08:45
Hi obviously i have never been to sex tourist road coz im a filipina woman haha..i just wonder if my asawa been there:NoNo::NoNo:but i think not.coz i know him very well...hope so:bigcry::bigcry::laugher:

Me and my asawa always talking about the poverty, prostitution in philippines...Yes you might think its yuck and bad but we feel pitty for them,i more feel pitty for them coz i know how it feels when your family is starving and you dont have anything to give them,when your baby is crying but theres no milk to give and when you feel that the world is against you coz seems you have all problems in the world but theres no ones there to help you,when your looking for a job and walk many miles to apply in the company coz you dont have money for transportation and you want to save that money for your family.

I pitty for them coz there are lot's of filipino who is hardworking and wants to have job to help their family...My asawa told me that here if you dont have work the government is providing for their family and even paying their house,studies etc...and have all the opportunity coz you have a british passport unlike in phil we have filipino passport which is hard to go to other country coz of visa but we still try and try to go to other country to work even they are gonna be apart from their family for long time...If philippines has same opportunity same in this country i think there will be less prostitutions...In this country also i notice that whenever i pass an oil company theres always a woman dress like a prostitute and waiting for a rich guy...

The reason why filipina working as prostitute is maybe 1st: they are poor and wants to provide for their family also while they working they wishing to find a rich man that will get them out on that situation 2nd:coz their body like it or they just got use to it and like the feeling of many man adores them 3rd: to supply what their vices,drugs alcohol etc... I know this reason coz i work before in korea as a singer in the hotel where i met my Asawa...for 1 year workign there i meet lots of filipina that is working in club,the others are b!tch who has the reason of 2nd and 3rd but the others are good(1st),when they have day off we go altogether and singing drinking...I thought all prostitutes are bad bbut when they got drunk they started crying and telling their stories back home and what they feel whenever theres a pervert man who will pay for them to have sex...I advice them to go home but they said its more good they have work than to be in phil with no work and see their family suffering...I also ask them if how long they gonna stay in that job...They answer me:::when they meet a nice right man who will love and takecare of them and will accept them for the courage they have to do that job for the sake of their family...

joebloggs
18th February 2010, 11:56
banned something someone said :76: :doh

:rolleyes:

triple5
18th February 2010, 12:12
That was kinda weird :crazy: Coz we haven't used prostitutes in the philippines we're hypocrites :Erm: Shouldn't have banned him so soon, could've been a funny thread :icon_lol:

sparky
18th February 2010, 15:20
That was kinda weird :crazy: Coz we haven't used prostitutes in the philippines we're hypocrites :Erm: Shouldn't have banned him so soon, could've been a funny thread :icon_lol:

he did have some valid points if put somewhat aggresively

triple5
18th February 2010, 15:26
he did have some valid points if put somewhat aggresively

Like what :Erm: I didn't get who he was calling hypocrites.

bornatbirth
18th February 2010, 15:33
Like what :Erm: I didn't get who he was calling hypocrites.

you and i, because everyone man who use's this forum "has been with a bargirl" but we don't like to talk about it :Erm:

btw i haven't, i guess that make's me a liar.

i wouldn't listen to him, why do you think he's been banned!

keithAngel
18th February 2010, 15:56
Just so the ladies dont feel left out:rolleyes:

Sex tourism by women also exists. It is estimated that 650,000 Western women have engaged in sex tourism since 1980, many of them multiple times.[ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_tourism#cite_note-16) By some estimates, 80,000 North American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America) and European (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe) women visit Jamaica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica) every year for sex:erotic4:

bornatbirth
18th February 2010, 16:00
Jamaica,every year for sex

jamaica:omg:, my wife be going there :icon_lol:

aromulus
18th February 2010, 16:34

Jamaica or is she going of her own accord...???:Erm:

aromulus
18th February 2010, 16:37

Sex tourism by women also exists. It is estimated that 650,000 Western women have engaged in sex tourism since 1980, many of them multiple times.[ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_tourism#cite_note-16) By some estimates, 80,000 North American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America) and European (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe) women visit Jamaica (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica) every year for sex:erotic4:

My ex isn't upmarket like that....:rolleyes:

She makes do with Shearings coach drivers....:crazy:

triple5
18th February 2010, 16:57
My ex isn't upmarket like that....:rolleyes:

She makes do with Shearings coach drivers....:crazy:

:icon_lol: I had a nice email from my ex recently, says filipinas would do anything for a fiver. Gave me a chuckle that one, seeing as she'll go with random strangers for free. Whose the cheap one :Erm:

aposhark
20th February 2010, 22:54
let's get this right, you can't get any here, so you go to a poor foreign country and pay for sex with women who have no choice because their stuck in poverty?

why's this thread PC :Erm: if you have something to say, say it.

Have you ever been to most of the cities in the UK?
Sex is for sale everywhere, just look at the adverts in the tabloids and observe what people do.

I would have thought that if somebody wanted sex, they wouldn't have to fly to get it.
Just go into any bar in the UK too and wait until it is close to closing time when everybody is tanked up.
Sex is everywhere and always has been.

And besides, prostitution is not a new profession........

aposhark
20th February 2010, 23:03

Exactly keithAngel.

aposhark
20th February 2010, 23:05

Watch out, she may be going for some fun!
Be afraid.......

I have met women who tell me about their hols in Jamaica.
It takes a while but the truth about why they go becomes evident after a long conversation with them.

Many women are frustrated with their sex lives.......

I used to live in Spain and it always amazed me what women did when they thought nobody was watching them.

It is human nature in the post-1960's through to today with no signs of abating.

Seems like a lot of teenagers these days have given up on using condoms too.

Scary stuff.