PDA

View Full Version : help me please

jane2009
17th January 2010, 16:27
Hi everyone,
please help me....Im going to apply for ILR this year
When we arrived here in the uk we stayed in my mother inlaw's house because my husband he dont have job....and he went to course....Do we need to ask a letter from my inlaw that we stayed there for one year?
please help me what do we need from my mother inlaw aside from the letter?
Another question....I dont have any CFO sticker in my passport do you think it would be a problem when i renew it?
thank you very much for the help...

pennybarry
17th January 2010, 17:24
Hi everyone,
When we arrived here in the uk we stayed in my mother inlaw's house because my husband he dont have job....and he went to course....Do we need to ask a letter from my inlaw that we stayed there for one year?
Another question....I dont have any CFO sticker in my passport do you think it would be a problem when i renew it?

Yes, you need a letter from your in-laws signed by them. I did that when I lodged my ILR application. I used my Mom-in-Law's checking account to pay my application as I did not have any debit card that time.
I don't think CFO will be a problem if you married here in the UK.
Much better if you contact your nearest Philippine Embassy consul.
http://philembassy-uk.org/contact.html
Send them email and tell them honestly about your CFO. They usually helps filipino overseas so not to worry.

IainBusby
17th January 2010, 18:37
Yes, you need a letter from your in-laws signed by them. I did that when I lodged my ILR application. I used my Mom-in-Law's checking account to pay my application as I did not have any debit card that time.
Send them email and tell them honestly about your CFO. They usually helps filipino overseas so not to worry.

It might be if she tries to return to the philippine for a holiday or something.

jane2009
17th January 2010, 19:15

thank u sis....
We had our wedding in the philippines, but when i left to the philippines i went to america because on that time my husband was working there, we had ask if do i need to have a CFO sticker but they said i dont need to...Im really surprise that i was get through from the philippine Airport immigration....But Im bit worried if this would be a problem when i renew my passport...I had sending many emails and tried to call to Philippine embassy but i get no reply at all....cheers

estherboaz
17th January 2010, 21:48
i think it wont be a problem when you renew your passport.as far as i remember, they did not check my cfo sticker in the embassy when i renew my passport.

jane2009
18th January 2010, 06:52
i think it wont be a problem when you renew your passport.as far as i remember, they did not check my cfo sticker in the embassy when i renew my passport.

Really sis, ooh i just hope they do the same to me...Im really worried.....thanks

KeithD
18th January 2010, 09:49
The CFO is of no concern to the UK government...... and I doubt it'd be a problem in the Philippines where money will sort most things out.

vbkelly
18th January 2010, 10:30
Hi everyone,

i don't think CFO is a problem because me i don't have CFO but they don't asked me about it when i applied ILR and went home with my ILR visa but philippine immigration they don't asked for my CFO sticker.

vbkelly
18th January 2010, 10:36
It might be if she tries to return to the philippine for a holiday or something.

i don't think so once you live here in uk, or it might in term of money money must be funny if they found out she don't have cfo sticker

jane2009
18th January 2010, 12:17
i don't think CFO is a problem because me i don't have CFO but they don't asked me about it when i applied ILR and went home with my ILR visa but philippine immigration they don't asked for my CFO sticker.

hay! finally...im so relived.....thank u so much for sharing