PDA

View Full Version : deported Pinay, can re enter UK?

francesca
15th December 2006, 00:21
a filipina friend is irregular in London,
met her boyfriend there.Boyfriend hired a lawyer for her regular status,but took too long, so
she withdrew her petition to be legal in london.
when she withdrew her passport, it was stamped something like she is required to leave
london, informing her she has 15 days to leave london .

she went home because of that with her boyfriend
an irish but a permanent resident of london.
They plan to get married soon, so he can petition her so she can join him in
london.

My question is whether that can be taken against her in the
evaluation of her entry clearance visa for being married to someone settled in
london.

will the stamp, "found to
have violated section ek ek laws of UK immigration and required to leave london" be used against her , if she apply a spouse visa back to london?

Heeelppp pls...

KeithD
15th December 2006, 10:04
None of that sounds right you know! Or makes much sense.

You wouldn't have a passport stamped "have violated section ek ek laws of UK immigration and required to leave london" Not with a CITY name, if she'd broken UK immigration law it would say 'UK'.

baboyako
15th December 2006, 20:50
:Erm: "an irish" :doh i think she is buang :NoNo:

maybe she get an english :xxgrinning--00xx3:

russ01539
16th December 2006, 19:33
I agree with Keith on that one. It should state UK, not London.

But if thats the case it will make her application harder when she tries to get a visa to come here. She has a record of breaking the Immigration laws so it is that much harder for Immigration to trust her now.

vbkelly
18th December 2006, 17:31
I agree with Keith on that one. It should state UK, not London.

But if thats the case it will make her application harder when she tries to get a visa to come here. She has a record of breaking the Immigration laws so it is that much harder for Immigration to trust her now.

correct ka dyan russ!!!!!lol

francesca
18th December 2006, 20:56
ah so no chance for her? Even married to an irish , resident of London (UK)

I was irregular in France year 2003, went home, get married to a french, after 40 days of marriage in Phils, I was granted a spouse visa.
They appreciate I decide to go home, start a process to go back, and not like others that stays irregular for years.
I was thinking I would expect the same with UK immigration.
That someone is eager to correct her status, would be granted a spouse visa back, by UK immigration.