PDA

View Full Version : Hello Yves

w2wtr1
14th December 2006, 14:36
Hi there, how have u been?

I just have a quick question again...if u dont mind, that is..:D

We have already applied for the residence and work permit here, we will get the result of the application in 5 months, but funny thing, they didn't ask for my boarding pass in the plane, is that ok? How would they know when was my first initial entry in Norway then?
My second question is, recently, the health office here called our house to tell me that I should undergo a Tubercolosis (TB) examination. She said its required to everyone who has just newly arrived in any country in Europe including Norway. And she said I should do it within 3 months of my stay and on Christmas day, will be my 3rd month here. Is there really such a thing? Did they required ur wife to have a TB-test too when she was still new in France? Im just wondering cause we were never told about it by the local immigration here. All of a sudden, the health office called our house to tell me I should have a TB test. Im not really that worried though but I was wrongly diagnosed with TB by some filipino doctor 3 years ago, when he saw my Xray. But we didn't believe it so we asked for another doctor opinion and it turned out that I have no TB at all. Should I tell the health office about it?

Any insights u can give will be highly appreciated. Thank u so much.

A_flyer
14th December 2006, 18:21
Hi there, how have u been?
fine, thank you.

We have already applied for the residence and work permit here, we will get the result of the application in 5 months, but funny thing, they didn't ask for my boarding pass in the plane, is that ok? How would they know when was my first initial entry in Norway then?
May be they don't need or they will ask for it later. Keep it in case.

My second question is, recently, the health office here called our house to tell me that I should undergo a Tubercolosis (TB) examination. She said its required to everyone who has just newly arrived in any country in Europe including Norway. And she said I should do it within 3 months of my stay and on Christmas day, will be my 3rd month here. Is there really such a thing?
My Wife had to undergo a medical exam at ANAEM (French Government agency for Immigration) during the 1st year of stay there to get her 1st residency card, but she had a more complete one before in the Philippines (by an Embassy accredited doctor) as it's mandatory for marriage in France (she had to stay 2 weeks in Manila for this).
After when it should be done is linked to local regulations (3 months in your case). Ask where it should be done, as I suppose also you need an accredited doctor or clininc to do it.

w2wtr1
15th December 2006, 19:04
Hi..Thank you so much for the enlightenment and the quick response. Its somehow clear now. Merry Xmas to you and your family.