PDA

View Full Version : back (=

tiN
11th January 2010, 21:37
First of all I would like to greet u all a Belated Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year... Hope u had a great time with your family's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just got back 3 days ago and the minute i landed the cold air kicked in LOL... Welcome to UK..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh well, hope all is great and i shall start reading all the unread post for almost 1 1/2 months...

Have a nice night everyone! :Hellooo::Hellooo:

tiN:cwm38:

Sophie
11th January 2010, 22:15
welcome back sis :):Hellooo:

South-east boy
11th January 2010, 22:30
Hi there! Hope you had a great Christmas and new year? Yes, I can imagine how cold it must have felt when you arrived back! It's been like this for nearly a month now! :omg:

scottishbride
11th January 2010, 23:24
Welcome back! It was lovely talking to you sis...:)

bornatbirth
12th January 2010, 00:13
welcome back, did you have a nice time? :D

pocahontas
12th January 2010, 00:15
First of all I would like to greet u all a Belated Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year... Hope u had a great time with your family's :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just got back 3 days ago and the minute i landed the cold air kicked in LOL... Welcome to UK..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh well, hope all is great and i shall start reading all the unread post for almost 1 1/2 months...

Have a nice night everyone! :Hellooo::Hellooo:

tiN:cwm38:

:Hellooo::welcomex::unitedkingdom: a very freezing weather..belated happy new year and xmas to you.. im sure you will get carry the weather this for few days..:)

lavander
12th January 2010, 00:17
welcome back tin.... see you around! :)

Arthur Little
12th January 2010, 00:22
:welcomex: home, Tin. And don't worry too much about the weather ... it can only get better! But ... on a brighter note ... we all hope you'd a lovely holiday with your family :holiday08: over the festive period.

tiN
12th January 2010, 09:26
welcome back sis :):Hellooo:
Thanks sis :D

Hi there! Hope you had a great Christmas and new year? Yes, I can imagine how cold it must have felt when you arrived back! It's been like this for nearly a month now! :omg:
we did have a lovely time esp hubby as it is all new to him how we celebrate the festive season :)

Welcome back! It was lovely talking to you sis...:)
no worries sis... speak soon and see u soon i hope? hehehe :D

welcome back, did you have a nice time? :D
thanks BAB, too right I am esp the weather ;)

:Hellooo::welcomex::unitedkingdom: a very freezing weather..belated happy new year and xmas to you.. im sure you will get carry the weather this for few days..:)
Thanks pocahontas :)

welcome back tin.... see you around! :)
thank you sis..

:welcomex: home, Tin. And don't worry too much about the weather ... it can only get better! But ... on a brighter note ... we all hope you'd a lovely holiday with your family :holiday08: over the festive period.

Thanks Arthur:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope u and Myrna had a lovely celebration as well... Kindly pass my regards to her :)

pennybarry
12th January 2010, 11:36
Welcome back safe Tin!
I thought you'll stay 2 months? I am sure you enjoyed your stay.
How is Mayon Volcano and Bicol?
I wish all is safe.
We've got some ashes in Manila everytime Mayon erupted.
But Mt. Pinatubo is far worst. :omg:

kimmi
12th January 2010, 12:31
welcome back tin..:)

adam&chryss
12th January 2010, 12:32
Welcome back wali ko!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ann07
12th January 2010, 15:01
welcome back atchu :):D hope to see you soon and melissa:)