PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Scotland?

scottishbride
10th January 2010, 11:56
Hi guys, hope I can meet someone from here and have friends, we live in Anstruther. Anyone interested give me a buzz!:)

scottishbride
10th January 2010, 21:06
Guess no one near to my place... Cheers guys!

KeithD
10th January 2010, 21:29
Guess no one near to my place... Cheers guys!
Give them time, most are stuck in igloo's :Erm:

scottishbride
11th January 2010, 15:02
Give them time, most are stuck in igloo's :Erm:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:perhaps. I know Arthur, Ann and Tin live in Scotland but no idea how far it is to my place. I better look into the map then :D

Arthur Little
11th January 2010, 15:42
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:perhaps. I know Arthur, Ann and Tin live in Scotland but no idea how far it is to my place. I better look into the map then :D

Quite right, Melissa ... all three of us that you've mentioned live in :Kilt:land. Myrna & I stay in Perth ... which is :Erm: ... roughly about 30-odd miles from Anstruther and the East Neuk. I know the small Fife town fairly well ... having, in my youth, camped just along the coast at Elie, with the Boys' Brigade.

Tin & Paul formerly lived in the village of Scone, which could almost be considered a suburb of 'The Fair City' [as Perth is often referred to] ... but moved to Dunfermline last November. So, geographically, they are NOW closer to you. I believe, though, that Tin is presently back home in Luzon, and (I THINK) will be returning to the UK towards the end of the current month.

Ann, I understand, is located somewhere *near Berwick Upon Tweed (but on the *Scottish side of the border with England).

The problem that Myrna and myself face is, that neither of us drive!! :NoNo: However, we'd be delighted :BouncyHappy: if you were to telephone us. Accordingly, I shall send you our number straightaway by PM - since members aren't allowed to post either email addressess or phone nos. on the public forum.

We both very much look forward to hearing from you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
11th January 2010, 16:30
Hi sis

Arthur is right im down here in berwick but u are always welcome. you live closer to tin and she is back now there . she plans to visit me perhaps you can come with her or we can all meet all somewhere in edinburgh?wat u think?!!!! hehehehe

pennybarry
11th January 2010, 20:27
I wish you'll meet Gingrix there someday. She always want to visit and meet Pinays.
I think she still lives there.
So don't hide if Ging rings you!:icon_lol: open the door! :icon_lol: She's so lovely and her hubby as well!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
11th January 2010, 20:30
I wish you'll meet Eric and his wife living there. I met Eric at bus station in Edinburgh and they seems lovely couple too. They're both working in Edinburgh.

tiN
11th January 2010, 21:53
Tin & Paul formerly lived in the village of Scone, which could almost be considered a suburb of 'The Fair City' [as Perth is often referred to] ... but moved to Dunfermline last November. So, geographically, they are NOW closer to you. I believe, though, that Tin is presently back home in Luzon, and (I THINK) will be returning to the UK towards the end of the current month.

Ann, I understand, is located somewhere *near Berwick Upon Tweed (but on the *Scottish side of the border with England).

Hi sis

Arthur is right im down here in berwick but u are always welcome. you live closer to tin and she is back now there . she plans to visit me perhaps you can come with her or we can all meet all somewhere in edinburgh?wat u think?!!!! hehehehe

Hello hello there :D:D

I just googled ur address and asked ny hubby how far ur place to mine and told me approx 1 hour drive. And Ann is right, we are planning to meet up sometime soon ( right dai :D ) so if u are confident enough to tavel via train we could meet up in edinburgh or we can travel together to berwick if ur interested.. I will pm u my number and we can talk about it over the phone.

Speak soon :)

lyka
12th January 2010, 01:39
hi scottishbride my fiance from glasgow,me im still here in pi waiting for his papers to come and hoping to submit my application this 3rd week of jan..well visa is headache but im looking forward for positive result..hope to meet you there someday..godbless..

Ann07
12th January 2010, 14:58
Hello hello there :D:D

I just googled ur address and asked ny hubby how far ur place to mine and told me approx 1 hour drive. And Ann is right, we are planning to meet up sometime soon ( right dai :D ) so if u are confident enough to tavel via train we could meet up in edinburgh or we can travel together to berwick if ur interested.. I will pm u my number and we can talk about it over the phone.

Speak soon :)

Yes atchu...maghahanda na ako nito hahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Talked to Melissa this morning ang saya saya:D

we shoud fix a date to meet up soon mga ganda hehehe...

Just let me know meliissa and atchu:)

scottishbride
13th January 2010, 14:01
I wish you'll meet Gingrix there someday. She always want to visit and meet Pinays.
I think she still lives there.
So don't hide if Ging rings you!:icon_lol: open the door! :icon_lol: She's so lovely and her hubby as well!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers Penny! Hope to meet them too...

scottishbride
13th January 2010, 14:04
hi scottishbride my fiance from glasgow,me im still here in pi waiting for his papers to come and hoping to submit my application this 3rd week of jan..well visa is headache but im looking forward for positive result..hope to meet you there someday..godbless..

Aye, no problem. We can exhange number when you're here. Just PM me. Good luck on your Application! :)

scottishbride
13th January 2010, 14:08
we shoud fix a date to meet up soon mga ganda hehehe...

Just let me know meliissa and atchu:)

I am so looking forward to meet and see you in Flesh:D. Am just waiting for Tin to ring me.. :)

Ann07
20th January 2010, 20:58
I am so looking forward to meet and see you in Flesh:D. Am just waiting for Tin to ring me.. :)

He he he im preparing the food na for next week im just too excited:D:D:D
Me too Sis looking forward to meet you and tin:)

I phoned Ging ging if she could come to unfortunately she cant she has take Kyle her son for his appointment. Maybe next time:)

Did Tin give you a ring already? he he he

See you all soon:)

tiN
21st January 2010, 00:49
He he he im preparing the food na for next week im just too excited:D:D:D
Me too Sis looking forward to meet you and tin:)

I phoned Ging ging if she could come to unfortunately she cant she has take Kyle her son for his appointment. Maybe next time:)

Did Tin give you a ring already? he he he

See you all soon:)

FFFOOODDDDSSSS :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am too looking forward to meeting you lovely ladies!!:D

It is all confirmed, be ready Dai were coming to get you!!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

GaryFifer
21st January 2010, 01:34
Hiya. love yer fish and chips. From Kirkcaldy here. But jessicas in angeles. hope u are well.

Arthur Little
21st January 2010, 14:43
Hiya. love yer fish and chips. From Kirkcaldy here. But jessicas in angeles. hope u are well.

How are YOU, Gary? ... hope YOU'RE well, mate ... :cwm24: been a bit concerned that we hadn't seen you online here for a wee while! Regards to Jessica in Angeles City.

Guess you're referring to the renowned *fish & chip shop on the seafront at Anstruther ... or 'Ain'ster' as it's known locally ... *great stuff, man! :D

Ann07
21st January 2010, 14:44
FFFOOODDDDSSSS :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am too looking forward to meeting you lovely ladies!!:D

It is all confirmed, be ready Dai were coming to get you!!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Aye Aye.....lol! its all confirmed and im ready for you:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

WillsG25
21st January 2010, 18:30

Mel and I bought our new car from Kirkcaldy, not much changed down the high street but they have expanded the retail park at the back of the town somewhat!

WillsG25
21st January 2010, 18:37
How are YOU, Gary? ... hope YOU'RE well, mate ... :cwm24: been a bit concerned that we hadn't seen you online here for a wee while! Regards to Jessica in Angeles City.

Guess you're referring to the renowned *fish & chip shop on the seafront at Anstruther ... or 'Ain'ster' as it's known locally ... *great stuff, man! :D

Yep Ainster is the place to be although Mel has all of a sudden fallen in love with Edinburgh!

Arthur Little
21st January 2010, 20:21
Yep Ainster is the place to be although Mel has all of a sudden fallen in love with Edinburgh!

Ah, Wills :icon_lol: ... it's only just dawned on me that YOU'RE Melissa's husband, William! So you're BOTH members of the forum, then? Hadn't REALISED until now. :doh

scottishbride
23rd January 2010, 20:40
I love... EDINBURGH and I wish we live there dear. Apparently no...:D

scottishbride
23rd January 2010, 20:42
Hiya. love yer fish and chips. From Kirkcaldy here. But jessicas in angeles. hope u are well. Hi Gary, been to Kirkcaldy many times... I was hunting for Filipina..:icon_lol: Unluckily I've seen none! :D Hope to meet you both! :)

scottishbride
23rd January 2010, 20:46
Sis Ann and Sis Tin, See you soon...:)

Ann07
29th January 2010, 19:57
thanks for coming mel, tin and jessica we had a nice day....:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

We just wanna share some pics of us today:)

scottishbride
29th January 2010, 21:55
thanks for coming mel, tin and jessica we had a nice day....:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

Hey Sis! Thanks for uploading our pictures. I really enjoyed especially the food.:D And oh, of course meeting you in person... :icon_lol:And your cutie boys. Hope James will feel much better. Give ur little ones a big hugs and kisses from me..:)

tiN
29th January 2010, 23:33

Thanks dai!! I enjoyed your company very much :xxgrinning--00xx3:
C U soon again :D:D

Here some pics as well :)