PDA

View Full Version : Hi from London

paullondon
9th January 2010, 18:08
Hi all,

I'm a film maker based in london and have several Filipino friends in Manila and visit there regularly, but don't know any filipinos in London, so i'm looking to find out what goes on in the filipino world here in London and maybe make some friends.

Paul

pinkblush_gurl
9th January 2010, 18:24
hi paul... sorry im not from london but im filipina:D

jam07
9th January 2010, 19:09
Hi Paul! welcome to the forum. I know lots of guys here will tell you good places in London where you can meet nice filipinos. :)

Arthur Little
9th January 2010, 20:25
... sorry im not from london but im filipina:D

Nor ME ... neither am I Filipino. :NoNo: But I'm sure there are loads of them in the Capital City. Btw, you're the second 'Paul' I've had the pleasure to :welcomex: within the past 24 hours!

Juana
9th January 2010, 21:30
ME NEITHER. But you're getting close, Filipina here from the sunny Manchester. =)
Well whenever you come up north then I could introduce you to the small Filipino community in our area.

Welcome by the way! :-)

bornatbirth
9th January 2010, 21:34
i hope there better looking than your avatar :D

Juana
9th January 2010, 21:53
i hope there better looking than your avatar :D

And I thought ALL men here think Filipinas are beautiful!?!

Sorry but I lost all my hair due to chemo and my teeth due to lack of money for dental visits.

Care for a date, anyone?
Don't worry, I'll be wearing a wig and I just managed to get a set of dentures with the help of my so-called friends who are abashed of my physical image.

LEAHnew
10th January 2010, 06:48
Hi Paul, I'm not from London just want to welcome u..:Hellooo:

And I thought ALL men here think Filipinas are beautiful!?!

Sorry but I lost all my hair due to chemo and my teeth due to lack of money for dental visits.

Care for a date, anyone?
Don't worry, I'll be wearing a wig and I just managed to get a set of dentures with the help of my so-called friends who are abashed of my physical image.

:Erm::Erm:you serious:doh

Anyway get well soon:)