PDA

View Full Version : Blip.fm - twitter for music

triple5
7th January 2010, 19:27
Nice additional category to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've been using this site blip.fm for almost a year now. Basically it's a music site where everybody is a DJ. You play songs the same way twitter works. If you're a music lover of a certain genre its a lot of fun hooking up with like-minded folk, and I find I'm often discovering new songs I haven't heard before.

Thought I'd give it a mention as whenever I've asked anybody they've never heard of it :Erm:

http://blip.fm/

Peanutz
9th January 2010, 23:40
Nice additional category to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've been using this site blip.fm for almost a year now. Basically it's a music site where everybody is a DJ. You play songs the same way twitter works. If you're a music lover of a certain genre its a lot of fun hooking up with like-minded folk, and I find I'm often discovering new songs I haven't heard before.

Thought I'd give it a mention as whenever I've asked anybody they've never heard of it :Erm:

http://blip.fm/

I'm a blipper too!:D

jam07
10th January 2010, 01:24
just signed in! its like imeem :)

triple5
10th January 2010, 01:38
Good to see some fellow blippers :) It actually streams off imeem, but they're often just short clips. Most of the songs are via you tube, so you can watch the video as you blip.

walesrob
10th January 2010, 11:42
Good to see some fellow blippers :) It actually streams off imeem, but they're often just short clips. Most of the songs are via you tube, so you can watch the video as you blip.

If you spoke like that back in the 1980's they will have sent to hospital for talking gibberish and general concerns for your mental health :icon_lol: Jeez, whats all this new technology, I can't keep up with it.:Erm:

triple5
10th January 2010, 12:22
:icon_lol: even in the 90s that sentence wouldn't have made much sense.

vis-a-vis
16th January 2010, 23:19
thanks triple
just typed in a few searches and found some good stuff
Not the same kind of thing but slsk is great for finding lots of good music as well.

vis-a-vis
16th January 2010, 23:20
thanks triple
just typed in a few searches and found some good stuff
Not the same kind of thing but slsk is great for finding lots of good music as well.

vis-a-vis
16th January 2010, 23:31
sorry, needle jumpted :D