PDA

View Full Version : english man in brighton - any gay filipino?

opticsgwm
13th December 2006, 03:12
hi from brighton....

2 filipino bf's later...both living in the phils....i decide to i still like filipino men!! :yikes: well call me crazy...no....call me pete! :D

any fils men interested then....no....i can use this as a personal ad! can i?

well i guess i am interested in any filipino community activities etc... have been over there many times and i love the people and country... why cant we have things in the uk...like jolibee and chow king...zagu and halo halo... :omg:

well if this gets anyones attention....oh yeah....anyone willing to teach me tagalog? the 2 guys i had relationships over there...one was in cagayan de oro and the other in sampaloc...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

also i have a str8 flat mate 35 who is looking for love...any nice filipina 20 - 25 out there? let me know and i will pass on your ym or msn...

take care.... oh my ym is opticsgwm or msn is peter_w_hillsAThotmail.com (peter_w_hills@hotmail.com)

ingat ka everyone...:)

peter x

jbt
13th December 2006, 04:19
:Beer: why do u prefer filipino gays and whats wrong with english gays? sorry, just asking...

:wiggle:

opticsgwm
13th December 2006, 09:11
just a preference

p :Help1:

KeithD
13th December 2006, 09:51
:Beer: why do u prefer filipino gays and whats wrong with english gays? sorry, just asking...

I'm fine with Filipino lesbians for some reason.....especially researching the videos :NoNo: ....I'll crawl back in my cave now :Hellooo:

scotsfiancee
13th December 2006, 10:57

He just like filipino men coz he wants something different :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
And the skin color........... :D

KeithD
13th December 2006, 11:26
English guys are brown as well.....although that is due to lack of washing :vomit-smiley-011:

jbt
13th December 2006, 18:23
I'm fine with Filipino lesbians for some reason.....especially researching the videos :NoNo: ....I'll crawl back in my cave now :Hellooo:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

opticsgwm
13th December 2006, 19:07
:butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

thanks for taking my posting serious

and no...they are not my bottoms!!!!

peter :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

KeithD
13th December 2006, 23:22
It is serious.....helps it get noticed by Google with more posts in it :)

ginapeterb
14th December 2006, 14:45
If youre looking for a bakla mate, there a few really nice ones who congregate in London at Club FM 184 Uxbridge road, London W12, (opposite Barclays bank) at around 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays, there was this bakla in front of me the other night, and he had a designer band bag on his shoulder, and I tell you, he/she was very nice mate, you could do a lot worse than these very good looking bakla's

MaEzKe
20th January 2007, 22:45
Hiya Peter, I met a Filipina here and she said her bakla son arrived but I haven't met the gay yet, (s)he is busy with beauty parloring services. If I had a chance I will let you know as I am in Brighton.

Is your Straight flat mate really interested in meeting a nice Filipina? I have cousin(s) and friend(s) in Phi that might be interested. Oh yes they are beautiful too! Keep me posted.

Cheers.
:Hellooo: