PDA

View Full Version : tagalog pocketbooks

francesca
12th December 2006, 01:26
Anybody here in the forum, still reading tagalog pocketbooks abroad?
do you have any at home? Where do you buy them?
Any brits reading tagalog books too?

Just asking, because, I saw some filipinas reading some pocket books in tagalog language inside the train.If you can recommend TITLES OF some of this books,worth reading it would be nice.

KeithD
12th December 2006, 09:49
Films - http://dvd-video.search.ebay.co.uk/tagalog_VCDs_W0QQsacatZ27342

heaven
12th December 2006, 21:55
Hi francesca,

I have lots of tagalog pocketbooks mostly precious hearts i really love it, love lots of the autors in there.... but anyway i will go back home this coming february and bring lots of them when i get back here in the uk... and try to contact u and let u borrow it......i miss reading it.....

take care..... God bless...

francesca
15th December 2006, 20:51
Oh thanks.
Thats nice of you. I once read a tagalog pocket book,it was done in a day.Mama mia.
I started reading (in my younger days, hehe) komiks magazines when I was seven. Then tagalog pocketbooks, barbara cartland, mills and boons, to Agatha Christie, LOL
Now seems is nice to be back to TAGALOG pocketbooks, just to have a feel...
Of being a Pinay again.

russ01539
16th December 2006, 19:29
Hi Francesca.

If you go to your local library (or you can search online nowadays) they list all the tagalog books in the county you live in and which libraries hold those books. If you see something you want to read then go to your local library and if it is not there they will order it for you and call you when it arrives.

For example there are 79 tagalog books in the Cumbria County Council library record, of which 14 are tagalog pocket books !

Hope that helps.

francesca
17th December 2006, 16:26
UY thanks!

i spot a bargain (soldes) at amazon, but english books like: a year in a merde, devil wears prada, and God save la France!

got a two week off, this holidays ,with the cold weather I curl up in bed and close the door, and put a sign: husband, no entry!

isnt it cool??? LOL