PDA

View Full Version : a question for all the husband?

allyn
2nd January 2010, 00:14
first and foremost...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE!!!!!

just have a wee question for all the brit husband

do you appreciate your wife choice and hard work they did to be with you???
how do you show your appreciation?

:Erm:

triple5
2nd January 2010, 00:46
Happy new year Allyn :)

I'm not married so cannot say. Surely though the appreciation works both ways. I'm sure the married guys here will say the same - that they've also made sacrifices along the way to bring their wives here, or some husbands have moved over to phils. Apreciation in marriage works both ways.

somebody
2nd January 2010, 00:48
first and foremost...

Happy New year to you Maamm:D

To be honest nothing I would not do to say thank you to any Lady whatever her background was for sharing her life with mine. But am truely thankful for the scarfices she has made but feel i try to scarfice things to help us have a better life together. I do realise it has been tough on her, but we share the ups and downs as much as we can:)

Arthur Little
2nd January 2010, 13:46
first and foremost...

Happy new year Allyn :)

I'm not married so cannot say. Surely though the appreciation works both ways. I'm sure the married guys here will say the same - that they've also made sacrifices along the way to bring their wives here, or some husbands have moved over to phils. Apreciation in marriage works both ways.

Happy New year to you Maamm:D

To be honest nothing I would not do to say thank you to any Lady whatever her background was for sharing her life with mine. But am truely thankful for the scarfices she has made but feel i try to scarfice things to help us have a better life together. I do realise it has been tough on her, but we share the ups and downs as much as we can:)

Happy New Year to YOU, Allyn.

As someone who is aware of the recent goings-on in your household, :rolleyes: I've been wondering how things WERE between you and your in-laws over the festive period. I really hope and pray that 2010 will be a much happier year than last for you, and that your husband either WILL, or - better still - already HAS, come to his senses in realising where his FIRST loyalties lie ... i.e., with YOU, as opposed to his family ... and behaves accordingly. Clearly, in any marital relationship, there must be give-and-take [50/50] since, as my friends imply, it IS an EQUAL partnership.

All the very best to you. And remember, WE ... your friends on the forum ... are always here to help and guide you in whatever way possible, so please keep us updated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
2nd January 2010, 18:38
woow!!!! i agree with all of you.....it always works both ways!!! upways!!! and sideways!!!

Arthur Little
2nd January 2010, 18:47
woow!!!! i agree with all of you.....it always works both ways!!! upways!!! and sideways!!!

Thankyou ... and :welcomex:

beppe
4th January 2010, 06:53
first and foremost...

I appreciate a lot what she does, mind you I also do my share, and I don't think to be only one.

allyn
23rd January 2010, 21:12
Happy New Year to YOU, Allyn.

As someone who is aware of the recent goings-on in your household, :rolleyes: I've been wondering how things WERE between you and your in-laws over the festive period. I really hope and pray that 2010 will be a much happier year than last for you, and that your husband either WILL, or - better still - already HAS, come to his senses in realising where his FIRST loyalties lie ... i.e., with YOU, as opposed to his family ... and behaves accordingly. Clearly, in any marital relationship, there must be give-and-take [50/50] since, as my friends imply, it IS an EQUAL partnership.

All the very best to you. And remember, WE ... your friends on the forum ... are always here to help and guide you in whatever way possible, so please keep us updated. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello,,,
thank you very much for your concern bout my situation...i appreciate it so much...
things doesnt go into what is planned...everything turn...
im just trying to brace my self every day for the impact of my situation...

but still im okey...im still sober and hoping every night that thing will change for better:)

thanks

maria_and_matt
23rd January 2010, 21:18
first and foremost...

Happy New Year to you too.

Yes i do appreciate my wife and all that she had to give up to be with me. I know it must be difficult for Maria to be away from her family.

I show my appreciation by, loving her unconditionally, and making sure that she and her son Matthew is well looked after.

Phil.